Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 4
Firetown 3

Pretty accurate reports already stated, we were solid for the first 30 minutes. Many bodies missing for this game so our depth wasn't up to where it should be (as well as our fitness) and we couldn't spell off those who were spent like myself :D

Reedy, Randall, and Bunny gave us the 3 nil halftime lead which we blew in the second half though it must be said that Firetown will be lucky to come even close to matching the quality shots they got for their 3 the rest of the year :D

Firetown tied it with about 8 to go and Adam scored the winner with 3 minutes left.

Good sign for us to dig down and come up with the winner at the end, something that has been missing for us over the last couple of years. It should be a good year once we get team fitness going. The return of Mastro and Favs next week will help as well as Jinky in 30 days.

Reedy looked good and still has the springs... put Bunny through numerous times by winning head balls in the middle. Also hit the post in a patented Reedy header in the second half.

Cheers,

~Regs.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

It'll be hard to score from the stands, if I come and watch at all. Spectators only chance of scoring is with the players wives and girlfriends! With two kids in tow, I have N'ah chance of that happening anyhow!

Still classy! You're now my favourite keeper in the league!

Cheers

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by DJones
Still classy! You're now my favourite keeper in the league!

Cheers

Tough to hear that you are in the stands on Friday, probably a good thing for me and Khalsa, but not good for MF, what is going on?

You are a class act too, unlike knvb, what is it that Dude always calls the guy?

hos

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like METRO FORD has beaten Khalsa 3- nil tonight and each and every goal was outstanding. The refereeing was quite shocking at times and so was the play, but at the end of the night FORD walked away or should I say ran away with the victory.

Cheers

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-nil was the Score

The ref was not Shocking it was the Khalsa team on the pitch, from the keeper to the strikers, we all did not have a good night. We went down 1-nil in the first half, and I must say that MF took the play to us in the 1st, they have some fast young strikers that can play.
Different story in the 2nd, we had all the possesion for the first 20-25 min, from out half on but we could not get anything done in thier 1/3 of the pitch.
Some young kid came on in the 2nd half and scored a cracker off the top near post, I did hear "pick it out CJ" from the sideline.
We kept pressing but nothing, the young keeper in the MF net did play well, outplayed hos on the night, thats for sure.
Third goal was a break-away with all Khalsa players pushing, some young black kid walked in and made me look stupid.
All in all a great night for me:rolleyes: .

I will say this, Azzi was at the game, and I am sure we will now be getting a Weekly Report on the Site after the MF win.

hoswillbetakingabreakonTTP:(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
some young black kid walked in and made me look stupid.

Hello, this is 2003. He should have been referred to as a 'young kid', not a 'young black kid.' Keep your 1963 Mississippiisms for another thread. Either way, nice goals against average. :);) :p

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE Met Ford.

I hear alot of people saying relegation for this years Ford team? (inter)

I'll call it right now,and say not a chance in hell.To much pride for the rebuilding Leitchy crew.

Say what you will,but they will not be going down.

Coach.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ford going Down....

Is was not Inter, it was me that said it....and it wasn't a lot of people...just me.

But, after the sh_t kicking you gave khalsa....I may have to change that predicition....

HOS,
FrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllIIIIIIIII!!!

pump_it_up

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CJ...

You might wanna schedule a chiropracter appointment, your back might get sore pickin the ball out your net soooo often...

Better luck next time on the bicycle kick Morei !:wa:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wrong!!!!

Wrong Mr Zaurrini, it was players on the field both during and after the game. :rolleyes:

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chops 1
Caps 1

Sporting had the majority of good chances, but a fair result on the day as Burnaby had a few of their own in the second half. Breure played well for the Caps.
Why is Adanac West closed?

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firetoon vs Sapperton

Firetoon beat Sapperton 3-1 (I believe that's the final score). I heard Pete with 2 goals and Justin with 1, not sure who scored for Sap.

As mentioned above, we tied Burnaby 1-1. A nice goal by Batista on a corner and Burnaby tied it a couple of minutes later. Keeps (Corey) for Burnaby made some outstanding saves to perserve the tie.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Gino Gaita got the goal for Burnaby today.

Adanac is in great shape, arguably the best it's been in the last while. Too bad it'll be run to shite by the end of November.

Just scooped that Trollers knocked off Clan Alumni to the tune of 4-0. Six points, six goals for and no goals against after two games. Trolls off to a sizzling start.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firemen 3 - Sapp 1

We had some more beautiful goals scored on freekicks today.....Pete was on fire and it was a big win for us today.

Sapp not looking so good but it's only the second game of the year and they did press hard in the last 20 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0