Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1 vs Westside 0

Oodles of chances for us. Keeper for Inter was on fire:knvb:

Throw in our missed peno and we should have taken the points.

Oh, well. That is how the ball bounces!:eek:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-4 Surrey. We went up 1-0, then down 4-1.

Tied it 4-4 then lost 5-4.

Hey Hos dont worry I got 10 goals against in 2 games.

I think KNVB got 3 or 4 but missed a sitter;)

OH WELL!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As posted earlier,

Peg 4
Indo 2

Bunny with the hatty in the first... his second was a magic volley from about 30-35 and his third was a nice finish off of a clinical buildup.

Indo scored their 1st half goal on a dodgy PK call (which was made up for in the second half when Shorty probably should have gotten a red for a professional foul).

Once again we came out slow to start the second half and let Indo back into it when they scored off of a free kick. Sarge put it away a bit later though.

Showtime played net and probably wishes he had Sarge's back. No chance on any of Bunny's though.

Levy had a moan about some sort of clean meg... he never got it on the other side though :D

On to Sapperton.

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But not as clean as the forearm shiver to your chest :D

~Veteranmoves...onlyoneswiveltoday.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Food poisoning sidelined Big Didar, combine that with a dose of the flu going around..........things were going to be difficult today.

Two excellent saves by London and Shorty's "Professional Foul" with the score 3-2 Peg were our chances to equalize but Sarge slotted one in with about 20 minutes left.......we weren't really able to create much after that. Billy Shokar and Karm Lidder tallied for us....

Sandman

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 4 Indo 2

Regs,

Only the "Champ" would have been proud of your flurry to the solarplexus(sp?)!! I said, "Pardon, No Foul!"

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter with another 3 points

Besty was right....
Our keeper Trevor Jones stood on his head.
But, both teams had their chances to win this game.
I watched the first half from the sidelines....and it looked as both teams were struggling to find any flow....it was for the taking.

Our goal came from a nice set-up from newly signed Damage...
VanShagen slotted his second in as many games.

I even got a chance to run around late in the game!:eek:
Smallsy tried the meg, but the door was tightly shut.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sundown at empire stadium

not very pretty out there today but 3 points nonetheless.
i remember a not too long ago first couple years in this league
and those kind of games resulted against us.
lucky for us the sedins are on our side, daniel with a pair
and his brother hendrik with two more.
could have been more but the big red machine shut down a little
early..hwevr..top marks to the columbus gohardees, all 37 of them
i got home an hour late because of the handshake....:wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of Goals this Year

Originally posted by zenga
Hey Hos dont worry I got 10 goals against in 2 games.

We have 6 against, so does Surrey and Smiles and Indo too.
Sap. has 7 against, Peg, Clan and Firetoon have 5 against.

Lots of goals this year, Trollers have 0 against, who is in goal over at Ambleside, do you know Sensei?

hos

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much to say about our game other than we layed a big fat egg. Although we dominated posession for most of the game, we didn't really create any quality scoring chances. We were without AK, and Eggy, but I'm not using that as an excuse. I still think the Trollups are a shite lumper team, but got to give them credit for finishing their chances and for 6 out of 6 pts.

Broncoguaranteeswewillnotgo0-3:mad:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will refrain from mud slinging with a member of my alma mater, but Fil, go Fukc yourself;)

Broncoreiteratesthatwewillnotgo0-3!!:mad:

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy tried the meg, but the door was tightly shut.
just a token meg attempt after the whistle.;)
a frustrating game yesterday. i think the missed pk for us was deflating, but none the less we should have buried at least one or two of our handful of chances both before and after the miss. it was a nicely slotted finish by the inter left back and inter defended well.
not a terrible loss to take early in the season as we played reasonably well. on to columbus.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bby 1 - 1 Sporting

Pretty uninspired game from both sides! Neither team showed much finish in the final third of the park. Sporting did have the better of things in the first half but overall the result was fair.

Great post game pint times had by all at Adanac..............with the highlight being the 70 year old "BRUCE" in his P.J's challenging Keith to a karate kid pose down..................but where is the CAN GAL?????

Nothing new to report about Gibby...............at 7:00 last night he was just getting x-rays done :mad: He was in good spirits apparently but a terrible loss in a nothing game.

Oh and quite the rumours floating around from ex-Surrey lads about the current state of our Provincial Champs.

Cheers,

John

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
John, the can girls is at Hastings Bowl!!!

There are about 4 of them, they stand right beside you until you finish.

Fukcing hell.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, you will.

You might get a result against Surrey, who struggled with Columbus.....if not Sapperton isnt too far away.
WTF Pip? We were pissing them 4-1 and took our foot off the gas for about 15-20 minutes and paid for it. We weren't "struggling" like the score may suggest, but make no mistake Columbus is not ACM. They are, quick, skilled and/BUT young. They play at 110 miles an hour for a full 90 minutes and if you ease up like we did they'll bite you in the ass. (not literally.) (well, maybe Zenga. ;) )
Oh and quite the rumours floating around from ex-Surrey lads about the current state of our Provincial Champs.
Who left Surrey and what state are we in?:confused:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey State

So what did the Dormers say about Surrey??? Or was it Gehan??? Whatever, I like a good rumour... Anything to tell???
BTW, John I didn't remember seeing you out there Saturday... Were you on the park???

L8r, Guinness;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0