Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg Goal Scorers

Heard it was Randel, Reedy, Bunny and then Adam with the winner, it did not take Rob long to get back to scoring is this league.

Off to the my first Caps game of the season, in the VIP tent, I heard they sell $1 pints, thats not bad, and its a play-off game.

White is the colour, Cheap pints is the game.
I think it is wear white night, I think I have a White Rangers jersey around somewhere, Lets go Rangers.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 4
Sapp 1

Not a bad first game for the lads. Gifted Sapp an early 1-0 lead after Mauricio let a hand ball go. Alex Percy with a hatty and Besty a triumphant return with the all important 4th goal on a brilliant move and slotted finish:rolleyes:
Sapp will struggle this year.
Regs, did you know something that i didn't? nice pick.:rolleyes:
No megs, no OG's and 1 horrific hangover.
Good nite.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello, I am a newly landed immigrant from a land far far away. It was mentioned to me to check out this web site so I did just that.

I have been following the content for weeks now and find the content to be rather humorous.....ie: this "Regs" guy seems all right.

However, I am still a little unsure of "knvb's" sexuality.

Does anyone know if this "person" wipes the arse from the back....or is it from the front, which would be my guess!!!!

:bronco:

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trollers 2
Indo 0

Hey Bronco,
Do you mind if I steal another quote? We are three points out of first as well;) .

Trollers scored in the first five minutes of each half, with the latter being an absolute fluke if I've ever seen one. Hopefully we get one like that in the near future. It was tough to play with their thump it up the park style, but full credit to them. We hit a crossbar in the first and a much better second half, but collecting any points today was not in our destiny.

Sandman

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 4 - Firemen 3

If Peg didn't have me on there side they would have been in trouble......I had a complete shocker and basically handed Peg 2 goals.

The rest of the team managed to come back with three sweet goals but Peg managed to bag one in the last 5mins to get the win.

Thank god for the CAT system!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 4 - Fireman 3

Started off an evenly played game, Jarvey missed a break away, Big Pete had a 1 on 1 that he tried to pass instead of shout. Very well could have been 2-0 after 15. Our Centerback sprained his ankle about 15 mins. in and had to come off. We did not adjust and Peg took the piss out of back line (no excuses this happens to every team) we will have to be better at adjusting. 3-0 at half and we came out and took advantage of Pegs lack of fitness and 3 times guys were able to close there eyes and hit the top shelf. Peg really showed there worth and scored a goal with 5 to go. We have a lot of work to do but I think people will be suprised at what we do this year.

Animal,

I played a flawless game today, but I'm having troubles getting these splinters out of my ass.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zues if I were you I would be pissed. PEG are a bunch of pricks, you should at least gotten a beer of them for being there man of ther match.

Animal:)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Started off an evenly played game, Jarvey missed a break away, Big Pete had a 1 on 1 that he tried to pass instead of shout.
Animal ,maybe if he shot instead of passed and shouted he may have been more successful. ;) I heard from a drunk Walks Javies and Randels goals were crackers.
However, I am still a little unsure of "knvb's" sexuality.

Does anyone know if this "person" wipes the arse from the back....or is it from the front, which would be my guess!!!!
Knee's, don't know who you are but rest assured no matter which way I wipe there is most certainly no untidiness. I have a friend named Cooper you may want to consult. He is the foremost leading authority on asses and the men that wipe them.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman

I heard you were looking for a "free-bee" goal to get your team off the ground.

Rumor has it Clan Alumni spotted you one from 50 yards out in youe exibition match!! Remember the failed long ball from your center back that happened to go almost as high as it did far and found nothing but net.

Not going to have much success on the hopes and the wishes of some shite goals this season.....your not in Division one anymore, for now anyway!!:bronco:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take it easy on me on Friday

Originally posted by DJones
HOS,

At least you look classy! :D

DJ

Thanks DJ, remember that when we play this friday at Queens Park, you don't want to score on the ManU Blue.

hos

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

Maybe if you spent more time on keeper training, and not running your bag off you wouldn't be so tired, thus allowing you to make a save or two!!:p

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco.....have you seen the size of HOS's sack????????? I'm surprised he doesn't have lower back problems!!

HOS, do that Horse Sack of yours still shine like aluminum siding on to a bed of water on a hot sunny day?? You need to get that thing lippo suctioned or tucked man.

Sandman, appreciate the vote of confidence on the first two posts but common man I'm looking for a fighter not a lover can't you do better then that??

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would appear then knees that his nut sack is about as big as his ego, and about as efficient as his goaltending ability!!!:D

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBY 1 - 0 Clan

Accurate reports from both JB and Bronco, and yes it should have be worse after the first half but the end result is all that matters.

Clan did have a ton of possesion in the second half but never had a clear chance, actually never got a shot off from inside 25 yards. They are a quick and fluid team but lack that scoring threat right now. We just lack bodies right now but getting an early 3 points was the goal and should have a few more legs come next week.

John

Oh and keep the picks coming smallsy:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0