Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kNVB/Guiness et all..............

One of the Dormers, not sure which one, was chirping about a core group of lads from Surrey packing it in after the Nationals............along with someone high up in the running of the club. And for what it is worth it was about 7:00 so pints may have had something to do with the source:rolleyes:

As for me, played the first half (if you call what I did out there playing) and then got a nice seat next to Smallsy on the hill.

Cheers,

John

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
about a core group of lads from Surrey packing it in after the Nationals............along with someone high up in the running of the club.
If it was a Dormer I'm sure NO pints were involved.

A core group no. A couple of players yes. Craig Dalyremple is retiring after Nationals and Pete Hjorth is most likely hanging them up at the end of the year if we don't repeat. (Shut up Regs) Don't know about the "high up" leaving us. That's news to me. If anything we'll be getting stronger with a unreal core of youth coming through. I'm surprised the Dormers are even talking about anyone else, but themselves. :rolleyes:

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Political Correctness

RE: Hello, this is 2003. He should have been referred to as a 'young kid', not a 'young black kid.' Keep your 1963 Mississippiisms for another thread. Either way, nice goals against average.

SHITE! F**K political correctness. This world doesnt need anymore do gooders. If he was a young black kid, then that is it! Same as if he was Indian, Mexican, Italian...whatever.
As Billy Connolly once said..
"Political Correctness is the language of cowardess"
Say it how it is HOS!

Later,

Oor Wullie

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
metro ford-indo game

I was just a neutral spectator and let me tell you it wasn't pretty out there tonight

first of all the ref fcuking sucked......where does the league find these guys........horrible calls both ways

second there was no flow to the game at all......metro missed more chances but it was kick and run soccer at its best

new metro ford team same kind of team though "whine, whine, whine" and they have a few guys like number 6 on the d that just try to kick your legs out

metro's goal was nice, the young black kid took the ball from about 30-40 yards skinned a few dmen and slotted it into the bottom corner.......thought the indo goalie got caught in no mans land but it was a nice finish........the indo goal came late in the game off a cross the indo player outjumped the goalie and headed it in

indo should have had a penalty late in the game as Smith went to kick the ball and all he did was kick the indo player but the ref let it go.......that was the game as I saw it

revolutionary

May 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa 1-0 Trollers

A poorly played game on both teams part, but it is nearly impossible to play well against the Trollers. I think that sometimes they may mistake an opposing players legs for the ball. Highlites of the game were, HOS with a good save on a PK at 44 min and a great individual effort by Bobby Thorton skinning 3 or 4 guys and hitting a rocket to the top corner that could not have been saved by anyone.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Direction for Mighty Khalsa

Originally posted by knvb
MF and Indo 1-1 and Khalsa wins 1- nil. Must have had a new keeper in. ;)

After the terrible loss last week to MF, we talked the Parks board into changing the pitch at Queens Park, it now is East to West, with a little gravel in the cornerl, but the goal mouths are now OK.

It was a sloppy game last night, with both teams playing very direct football, the Trollers did get a questionable PK in the 44 min. but Possee put it to my right and I guesed right for a change.
Khalsa came out flying in the second half but we could not take advantage with our possesion. Man of the Match goes out to Jazzy, he won every head ball in the middle of the park, the only problem was Willy was winning every knock down.
A few chances for each team in the second half, Big Bobby T scored a Cracker after beating 3 guys with a bender in the Top coner for the first goal of the season past the Troller keeper, he did have a good game with some good saves.

Now that we are playing in the right direction we should be ready to get on the right track for this season. Looking forward to Nico in the line-up next Sunday vs. Zenga and Columbus.

OldWhiteKeeper

Did I mention that the young black kid scored for MF, well done young'n.:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets Go Columbus

I am in a good mood this weekend, so smallsy stick to your megs, we do not need any keeping comments on here.

He went to MY right, I guessed RIGHT, got-it.

OldWhiteKeeper

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If he went to your right, was that his left or was it his left and your right?:D

Did he hit it as firmly as I did against you last year?:rolleyes:

That one was to my left and your right too.....woah!:eek:

Linderbran

Nov 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa 1 - Trollers - 0

The game last nite was very fast paced and was great battle right to the end. Khalsa moved the ball around well and Trollers did the usual. Second half was intense , Khalsa seemed to have the edge with more fitness and again better ball movement. Great strike by big Bobby T to win it. All in all a good game to watch.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's always fun playing at Mundy#4, it was no different last night. Not the prettiest game, but we'd rather get points playing ugly as oppossed to not getting any playing pretty. MF are a good young team.........Kevin Todd and the "Young black kid" provide some excellent speed and skill on the flanks.

The game was evenly played with one breakaway for each team in the first half......the "YBK" was the only one able to convert. We sent several crosses into the box throughout the night, and one finally paid off with about five minutes left as Pammi Birring netted his first goal in the Premier Division.

Sandman

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking Shoc-king... BBY scored with about 2 minutes left on a brutal miscommunication at the back to win 2-1. Surrey had a Dazzaesque 80% of the possession, but could do nothing with it. BBY played 3 or 4 Cat players and did well PACKING the box as they do. Upsetting, but a good wake up call so close to our trip. (I guess) Corey Breuwer saved the a PK and we hit the post twice in the loss. John scored the goal of the year and probably his life from about 30+ into the top corner. Very nice (for a arse hole. ;) )

Didn't meg Notty, but I got into a good push up with Woody after I got him. Looking forward to playing whom-ever survives Summo's wedding next week.

:bronco:

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bby 2 - 1 Surrey

Great result for the Bby lads that gutted out the game today at the beautiful Cloverdale complex. Surrey with possesion most of the match but other than the missed P.K. ( a mystery call at best) a game with very few quality chances. BBY scored in the final 2 minutes to win it and steal the points.

A side note on the provincial champs............... they are fit and ready for the Nat's but there is just something missing from them heading into the big weekend. Hopefully they can get things sorted and bring home the ultimate prize come October but me thinks there are a few things to fix before the big tourny!

Cheers,

John

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Direction at Queens Park

Originally posted by besty
Did he hit it as firmly as I did against you last year?:rolleyes:

Besty, he hit it a little harder than your shot, I don't think I had to guess of yours, and I was still on the ground waiting for it. Who takes PK's for Westside.

1-1 for Peg and Sap, I guess the field change helped Sap like it helped us on Friday night. Well I thought for sure Peg would be 3and0 after this weekend, will there be no 3and0 teams by sunday night? Regs what happened, will this result bring back WAB?

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yesterday

I was very fortunate to catch a couple of matches yesterday,the surrey- burnaby match,and the peg-sapp game.

1)Surrey vs Burnaby was not an awful match,but it will not go down in the hall of fame match report.Surrey played well at times and knocked the ball around very well,but just as they would create a good build up,somone would loose possesion by either giving off a bad ball,or trying to do to much on thier own.
The back three of S U was very suspect at times,and the only reason I bring this up is because of a certain trip planned back east.(correction back four, keeper)
Highlight of the match was a fcucking cracker in the top shelf from about 20 yards out!Simply brilliant from the young Burnaby lad.
After the game Mr Foden was not at all pleased with his teams perfomance,his after game speach went something like this.
" # 9 you were horrible, # 6 you were crap, Blakeway you just lost your staring spot, backline you guys were disgacefull,and all you subs i put in," shocking"!

Wow, good luck lads.

2)Peg vs Sapp was a game of two tales,in the beginning
it looked as if Peg was going to walk away with this match.
After knocking the ball around and stretching Sapp all over the field for a good portion of the first,the flying horses got totally away from thier game and starting hoofing it up the park in the second half.Give Sapp full marks for coming at Peg in the second half and creating a number of good scoring chances.
That wee man out on the left side has got speed to burn,I mean this kid is a fcucking rocket!
When Peg is playing and not knocking long balls,they are truely a handfull!
The dirt down in the corner is just simply awful,it takes away the whole right side when a team is attacking.
Sorry to see Reedy go down with a bad knee,how bad is it?

What a great day for football.
coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0