Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FIFI????

Only people who have been in jail, or been single for more than a year know about FIFI,which category are you in "Jail bird"?;)

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
re malaka

What to fcuk you talking about Greece.That is part of the game re

We were 5-1 down and i tryed that so what and then my own

team mates were not happy with me for diving.I will never dive

again guys i am sorry.............

You are a keeper and you hate when a striker dives don't you

Bandcamp it will be a tight race for the 9th of course

Looking forward to play westside and put in a good clean game

Angryman congrats on your big win

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do your thing!

Erion you dont have to explain yourself to anyone buddy,we have lost points on a number of occasions this year on people diving in the box and the only way to avoid so called "Divers" is to get better officiating in this league!We have former drug addicts and lesbians for refs in this league and something has to be done about it or there will be nothing but bitching year in and year out!Ive got an Idea why dont we take the fine money and have a camp these refs can learn how to read the game properly?

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty:

How about using the fine money for anger management courses for the players so they can learn to deal better with bad ref calls.

:) :p

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos,Reccos,Reccos!

Ive seen you completely lose it on the sidelines before, so maybe you shouldnt throw stones if you .... well you know the rest!;)Ive been to anger management and it only pissed me off! :p

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arapi pigaine plisou ;) ........of course as keepers we hate diving.......especially one of bandcamp's teammates who plays in the Greek league........Bruce is his name........I just don't like it when, even if up a few goals, as a keeper you go out to play a ball or your d is checking a guy and a guy flops.......some diving is pretty obvious and the refs just say play on.......if they start handing out cards then it'll slow down.........anyways I'll try to give some predictions
A games
PWC-Point Grey tie
Firefighters will win
Primos win or tie
maplewood-united nationals tie
City FC Blaze will destroy the cobras

B games
Westside Knights win
PGR-Bombastic tie
Alemania win
City FC Rangers win
Persian U-nomads tie

C games
Ravens-WUS tie
WFC Rangers win
Champlain will win or tie since I am not going to play again:rolleyes:
Signmaster-Richmond tie
JB's keep the MNF unbeaten streak alive with win

hopefully the rain holds off so all games can be played this year unlike last year

porkchop

Feb 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Primos vs Firemen

I guess its time for someone from the Firemen camp to give our version of the game. And now that my fingers have feeling back inthem I can type!!!
The weather as everyone knows was the sh*ts. Primos came on hard right away with us getting a few bad bounces they had a couple of quick shots but to noluck for them. Maybe 20 minutes in there was a bit of a scrambble in the 6 yard box where two of our men got ite up with each other leaving a loose ball which they dropped back a drove it low in the corner.1-0. Primos controlled more of the play in the first half.

In the second half the play was much closer between the two teams. Even though we had three of our faster more skilled players on the sideline?????? (Coaching decision??) But it is not for me to question the coach, just happy he let me play. We were pinching in on a deep throwin when one of there guys cleared the ball up to the open side and there striker #11 I think ran on to the ball and took it half way up the field and drove it low past the keeper 2-0. Gone was any woiind that might have been left in the sails.

Primos are the best team that we have played this year. They have much more skill and ball control than The Blaze. But we have yet to play B United and judging by the comments from others it doesn't sound like they are as good as either Primos or Blaze. The Blaze definetly have speed on there side.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FIFI

McDirrty I learned about "FIFI" from my few years as (1) a loyal maxxim reader and (2)as a rugby player so I guess that would qualify as Prison?!!

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Bird

so I guess that would qualify as Prison?!!

why did they make you their b***h and make you bend over and take it:D ...........well good luck the rest of the way and hopefully you guys and the blaze keep up the race

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
They have much more skill and ball control than The Blaze.

I would have to disagree with you Porkrind because

1) I play for the Blaze so I have a biased opinion
2) We are 6-0 up on Primos in aggregate the past two seasons
3) We dominated them last game using our superior skill and ball control

However, the Primos are a very good team no doubt and they were missing one of their best players last time we played (Joe). We have a tendancy to play down to our competition leading to the fact we had a bad game against Fireflakes in our last meeting, but still coming out on top 2-0. We also step it up a notch when we play better teams like the Primos, who you can ask who is the better team...so far.

Looking forward to battling Primos one last time before Xmas...

B.R. KELLY

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
REALLY BIG BIRD, REALLY???DID YOU REALLY READ MAXIM AND PLAY RUGBY???THAT'S SOOOOOOOOO COOL.
SHUT UP IDIOT..
AS FOR NOT DROPPING ANY MORE POINTS, I BET YOU LOSE SOME THIS WEEKEND VS. B UTD. IF NOT DEFANITELY AGAINST US, AND WE ALL SAW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU PLAYED THE ALL MIGHTY PT. GREY STRIKERS "A".
DIFFERENT TEAM NOW EH? WE'VE PLAYED ALL SEASON WITH DIFFERENT PLAYERS OUT, SO QUIT MAKING EXCUSES, ITS THE SAME SITUATION FOR ALL TEAMS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
THE BLAZE HAVE SATURDAY OFF, SO MABYE SOME OF US WILL COME OUT TO CHEER ON "B" UTD AT CLINTON .
OUT

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 13 Predictions

2A
Rangers vs Strikers (slight upset?, don't know, don't care)
FF vs WV Royals (not really even close)
B United vs Primos (Primos still nipping at blaze heels)
Maplewood vs UN (battle of the bottom feeders)
Sheep Shaggers vs Cobras (Blaze will only drop points to Primos)

2B
Knights vs NKH (older, wiser, better)
PGR vs Bombastic (PGR only try vs NKH)
Alemania vs Norvan (crap field, no flow)
Shaheen vs City Rangers (promo locked up)
Persia vs Nomads (bad against worse)

2C
Ravens vs WUS (just to make WFC sweat)
EW vs WFC (has to be to keep promo hopes alive)
CH vs C-Men (can it be 2 in a row??)
Signmaster vs RFC (based on what I've seen the last 2 weeks)
JB's vs PG Strikers (home sweet home)

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
win feel good eh!

Thanks Erion-sure feels good to win for a change:D Yours truly scored 2 on the day-both headers off corners:cool: The training is paying off! As I've already eclipsed my single season goal total in one game I'm hoping for at least one more this year:rolleyes: Good luck this weekend!

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Guarantee !

I Guarantee a victory over City by NK in my return to action match in 2 weeks,so if Westside gets some help they could still catch City for promo!City is not that good and will struggle in Div.1 unless they recruit well for next year!I predict a close one this week against Westside,we did beat them last game we played against them but not sure how this one will turn out!Yours Truly,Dirty.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Army, anything can happen out on the pasture...... and it sure would make the promotion race interesting but, in the end, I think it will be you guys out on top.

We'll take you in the cup though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0