Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you know it's bad when...

...people are predicting you to lose to bombastic :eek:

maybe the angryman will crack the 'a' line-up this weekend after his 2-goal performance last weekend? let's hope so...

prediction:

bombastic - 8
pg rangers - 0

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
B.R. #1

I don't recall asking for you weak lurking ass opinion!

I wasn't trying to impress YOU or make YOU think I'm cool, this website isn't about YOU so why don't YOU shut your stupid mouth before we all lose another 50 IQ points.

You obviously don't have a clue in that cavernous head of yours because I wasn't referring to seeing different players; last game we fielded our full squad and we were completely healthy we just came out flat.

Originally posted by B.R. KELLY
WE'VE PLAYED ALL SEASON WITH DIFFERENT PLAYERS OUT,

REALLY OH THAT IS SOOOOOO COOOOOL! We don't have that problem as we don't get cards at quite the pace your team does so we always have our players available.

gobacktokissingyoursisteryouarebetteratit

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently someone doesn't like BR Kelly. His act is working.

REALLY OH THAT IS SOOOOOO COOOOOL! We don't have that problem as we don't get cards at quite the pace your team does so we always have our players available.

So what if we get cards. We still beat you and are in first. BR Kelly is stating the fact that at no point this season have we had a full squad to any game. Guys hurt, away, working, suspended :eek: . Didn't matter. We went out and played with what we had. So what if we see a different lineup from the Primo's, Will it really matter? I'm sure you'll see a different lineup from us too. We'll see who does all the talking after we trample your asses.

BAAAAAAlazeArmy

porkchop

Feb 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitter Birdie,

Nice work BLAZE Camp. From over here it looks like the stroking each others egos that you guys and Primos have been doing all season has just taken a turn. :D :D

Oh yeah Bitter Bird and TEETotaller, where did you all disappear to after the game????? Thought you might have shown a little hospitality or at least stepped out from behind you keyboard for a nice cold post game Rocket.

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
not quite "A"

Who knows Bandcamp? Looks like the "A" boys are swiping our best center mid for Sunday so look out! He's definitely "A" team quality but who the fcuk can predict anything in 2nd. 2 goals ain't enough for the angryman to move up! Maybe another 2 will do it;) Here's to good weather:wa:

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a team quality

don't worry angryman, our b and c calibre centre mids will have no hope of keeping up with him.

my prediction stands...

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Porky,

When the snow is that damn close to the field, my priorities are to go home to a hot shower, go to my fridge and pop a cold one in front of Sunday night NFL. I don't have a problem with those who like to have a bevvie in 1C driving rain, but for some reason that just doesn't appeal to me. :rolleyes:

SashiLalu

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Paging EOC

EOC:

Are you out there? Hey, anyone, is EOC Mosher? Glad to hear the Signmaster lads have finally elevated themselves out of being the laughingstock of Div2... Are Riley and Ford still tooling 'round?

-Sashi.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
eoc

i believe eoc is mosher.

ford's with the once mighty pg rangers. signmaster still sucks. you missed a brilliant cameo for pgr by max blink a couple weeks back...cracker goal!

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry porkchop

the woman was adament about leaving asap so I did not have time for a cold one with you guys, hell she even gave me shite for taking the nets down!

Good luck for you guys the rest of the way hopefully you guys can give us a hand with these blaze guys!!:D

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bandcamp, if only Max was in town every weekend.....
I'd even pick you guys over Bombastic with him in the lineup, as long as he keeps his head up ;)

porkchop

Feb 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teecup,

The showers were nice and hot in the change room. I even took 2 rockets in there with me. Not much beats having a rocket inthe shower.

Little Canary,

Time for for a new gal. Either leave her at home or bring her in the change room, or take two cars. If you make her think shes happy you can have fun with the boys longer. Another idea is let her hang out with one of theother guys girls. They'll be too busy yatterin' to each other to notice that you just grabbed another rocket out of the cooler. At least our club house has heat, and cable!!!!!!!

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey McDirty

Hey McDirty are you coming to watch us sat

We will try our best to catch bandcamp this week;)

SashiLalu

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
blink's jinkety jink

bandcamp...

max told me all about it. off the chest, one touch, and then bam with the left foot. who would have thunk it? playing with the Pothead's Arms FC was be doing him some good over in jolly old. glad to hear about bruce playing for you guys. he is a good man. good luck for the balance...

-SL.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Porkrind....I think Big Nerd was referring to his sister, she's probably too young to drive

Nah, that would be BR KELLY by the sounds of it. From what I gather on these boards he's regularly breaking the law when it comes to age of consent ... :D :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0