Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Province Cup (Men)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1st round predictions

Hey,

Here's my picks for the first round ....

1- Surrey United v Sportstown
2 - Alouette United v Peace Arch
3 - Croatia v Delta United
4 - Westside v Metro Ford

5 - Pegasus v Burnaby Canadians
6 - Sapperton v SC Rangers
7 - Vantreights v Gorge
8 - Poco v Argentina

Good luck to all ....

Bollocks

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

My legs are very underrated... you should see them in a pair of leg warmers... "United", "United"!!!;)

helmuut

Apr 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge is waiting for Nanaimo to play their final game of the season this thursday night in Nanaimo. They must win by 9 goals against the A's to win the league. This might be possible.....the A's have been borrowing players from their Div 5 team to field a team. If not...Gorge will be in.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone's "Beekin"

Sounds like somebody is a little peeved about being the best fcuking bridesmaid money can buy this year and also a little jealous of the sentimental favourite coming out of Surrey this year. ;)

Oh, before I forget, best of luck to our fellow city entrants this year. I sincerley hope you get some well deserved hardware.

Oh, and also - :mad:

You're off the 2006 Team list. Anyone who wants his rights can have them.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're off the 2006 Team list. Anyone who wants his rights can have them.
:eek:

Now I hope you really lose! Before I was just stating the facts, but now it's personal!

Bridesmaid-forever, KNVB

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 1st round predictions

Originally posted by Bollocks
Hey,

Here's my picks for the first round ....

1- Surrey United v Sportstown
2 - Alouette United v Peace Arch
Bollocks

Well, wouldn't those results make for an interesting quarterfinal match-up? :D

Peace Arch would HAVE to be the underdogs there, wouldn't you think KNVB? Even with Guinness playing 90. :p

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb,

It's momentum, man. We can't always just look at the stats. RF and the boys are pumped after their Pakenham Cup run. Plus (if) when Peg advances too ... the big SC Rangers vs. Pegasus homecoming at Newton will be a great day.

No glue!

Bollocks

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU- ALU

I disagree with all the TTPers who think this is gonna be a cake walk for PAU.......we've split the season series with them this year, and they'll be pumped and ready knowing that they beat us last time we played. It's gonna be interesting for sure. Good luck to all the FVSL teams, I say three make it through to second round for sure.

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia is going to win the cup. Hopefully we play Westside again after those ridiculous comments made by their coach after the imperial semi finals.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jsarai

One game at a time Jason, one game at a time!!!;)

PS. Look at your private message!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TJ,

16 choices is a little bit much for a poll I think... maybe after this weekend when there are only 8 [which is still too many I believe].

~TB.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip

Don't ask for it!!! Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!!;) Good Luck Peace Arch... send my love to Hibee (sensitive lad):cool:

Yankee

Jan 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
An outsider's point of view

My two cents.

Province Cup champion: Pegasus (just too damn strong)

Finalist: Westside

Semi-finalists: Surrey United, Poco City (only if they display the form I saw against Alouette, otherwise out in first round) or Gorge FC.

Peace Arch have the ability to upset as well. I guess I would call them a dark horse to make the semis. Pretty talented bunch.

Take it to the bank.:rolleyes:

then you can cash it in for one American cent. :eek:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia?

Originally posted by jsarai
Croatia is going to win the cup

Croatia has already used up all the horseshoes that their fellow team mates have placed up their arse from years past.

Would be great to see some of the FVSL teams at least make it to the second round (excluding PAU game). Best of luck to all you bastards.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

I'm with you..........I don't know who has gotten Bronco's password???? It just doesn't seem the same without his mindless pig headed racial slurs.

Are you going to be playing this weekend?

We've lost a center forward (best in the league this year), our center back AND our goalie.....Damn white Caps!

Oh well.....?

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skyflamage

Originally posted by Skytrain

Would be great to see some of the FVSL teams at least make it to the second round (excluding PAU game). Best of luck to all you bastards.

Ahhhh, Skyflame's back from his sex change operation....good to hear from you again man....er......woman :p We had the whole "FVSL guys stick together" thing going here untill you came on and daggered PAU (or maybe you're not taking the piss, but that's highly unlikely!).......so I've got some advice for you:

You and your backline teammates better bring your A-game, or else Maradonna and Co. will make you look silly! You guys seem have a habit of folding like a cheap Walmart tent in the second half, so you should try and sort that out. By the way, how's the paper ankle of yours, healed yet?

But seriously, I wish you guys good luck in the BCs......lets get some valley teams to the semis and show these van superstars

:D

SagelikestheBCtransitsystem

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco is just laying low at the moment and with good 'cause me thinks.

Last year you see, they drew the last qualifying team from the VMSL and got thumped to put it mildly. And wouldn't ya know it? They got the same scenerio this year.

Talk about pressure! Could you imagine if the pride and joy of the FVSL lost in the first round to, theoretically the worst qualifying team from the VMSL two years on the twat?

Something to ponder :eek:

On to more pressing matters, here are the gestapo's money predictions:

G1: Slurrey
G2: PAU
G3: Croats
G4: Westside
G5: Peg
G6: Pick'em
G7: Vantreights
G8: Argentina

G9: Slurrey
G10: Westside