Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Province Cup (Men)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Venus

Originally posted by Zeus
KNVB,

I'm with you..........I don't know who has gotten Bronco's password???? It just doesn't seem the same without him.
We've lost a center forward (best in the league this year), our center back AND our goalie.....Damn white Caps!

Oh well.....?

First of all Venus, thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to know that you miss me;) On to business now....I can safely say you guys are going to get fcuking killed on Saturday, Christ you're already making excuses. We don't have so and so and shite so and so is gone too....you never had anyone in the first place. Even WE beat you twice this year and tied you the other time. Well have fun in your little adventure into the Provincials....it is best to take baby steps when trying new things, like playing in a Provincial Cup game!!!:D

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Skyflamage

Originally posted by Sage

We had the whole "FVSL guys stick together" thing going here untill you came on and daggered PAU

Sage,
I don't think skytrain was daggering PAU, he was just conceding that you guys will be going through to the second round due to the fact that you'll be facing a depleted Alouette side.

Good luck to all Fraser Valley teams.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Island result

Does anybody know who's going through on the island between Gorge or Nanaimo?

They must have decided by now:confused:

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's alot more like you Bronco.....I wasn't making excuses and I was only comenting on a post that Simon made earlier. It's true that we did lose to you this year but one of those games we were totally ripped off.

As if your team has anyone on it..........Without Johnny all that's left is a bunch of Croatian guys who love to tell everyone how good there are and love to shower together after games!

We've only been in the Premier league for two years but were also tied for first place in the league.............

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
Could you imagine if the pride and joy of the FVSL lost in the first round to, theoretically the worst qualifying team from the VMSL two years on the twat?

~TB.

I love to invoke copyright infringement.

Regs, FYI:

We play Sapperton not Argentina.

Cheers, RF.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus

I'm a wee bit confused by this comment???:confused:
Croatian guys who love to tell everyone how good there are and love to shower together after games!
They shower??? Have you ever had to walk through their changeroom and enhale that stench that comes in the form of Croat body odor??? I wouldn't recommend it!!!:eek:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

You are no doubt confused....you see the odour in a changeroom after a game comes from the bodies of individuals who have actually participated in the contest. You, having rarely seen the field of battle would not know that of which I speak!!;)

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CROATIA 0 N.DELTA 39

cant wait to see big miro in the back.. lol:rolleyes: so JOhnny S. wont be there?maaan! they a--------------15770293666609
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="attachment"; filename=""

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CROATIA 0 N.DELTA 39

cant wait to see big miro in the back.. lol:rolleyes: so JOhnny S. wont be there?maaan! they are going to have excuses after the best team in the FVSL runs wild on them!! WHAT YOU GONNA DO???

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK

Well I guess we'll just pick ourselves up after the beating you put on us, and proclaim that the Valley is tuly the more superior league!! You guys are the best in the Valley right??:rolleyes: :confused:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just out of curiosity, what # do you wear. Just so I can personally pay my homage to you at the end of the game. I'll be wearing #4.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0