Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Province Cup (Men)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Never mind the banter

Originally posted by scouser
Regs,

We need you to get healthy and come to practice tonight so you are ready to play. Your calf has had plenty of time to heal. No more yapping, start playing you ass!

Guess Who?
Dumbass,

I will try and be there... it depends upon what time I get back from my stroll along the seawall :rolleyes:

Holding hands,

~TB.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draw

No predictions here, just a few observations... The problem with an open draw with no seeds, leaves the door open for top teams playing ech other in the early rounds... (ie) Westside Rhinos vs Metro Ford Focus... That said, it also throws the politics out the window and is a fair way to all Clubs involved!!! By the predictions already posted I think there will be a few upsets...

Good Luck to all (except the Croats of course);) Guinness

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

Gimme an S....gimme a U....gimme an R.....gimme another R....is that how it goes Guinness or have you honed your cheerleading skills to rival those of the competitions regularly broadcast on TSN. But at least you'll be cheering well into the competition, mybe even at the very end. We on the other hand could use all the luck in the world, but it still won't matter...like I said we're just happy to be involved!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your doing amazingly well to contain yourself Bronco. Is there a Crotes gag order on? Usually by now you've pegged 6 or 7 of the Delta lads as inbreed, 6 finger sheep farmers. What's up? Where CD? I haven't seen the 46-1 prediction yet.

Funny how the Provincials keep the loudest guys quiet. To be honest Delta isn't in the same league as Croatia, Figuratively and Literally. This I'm sure will head in the same direction as the VMSL vs. FVSL thread, but it's true. The only valley team to go past the first round will be PAU.

As for our game I predict a................. nothing :rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia

Hey Bronco.

Is Johnny S playing???

He makes a two goal difference...either a 3-1 Croatia win, or a 4-0 Croatia win...

Either way...i pick Croatia to advance.

KNVB,
I agree...no valley team will advance except for one of the ones playing each other.

I hope Rangers win......but come on.
I watched the Pak final....:(

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was also thinking of which teams will be losing players. we're losing Oliver, which kinda sucks...sorta.

but how about teams like Peg, Croatia?

clearly our team will be different than in the past few weeks and im guessing Peg will have a different look too.

my picks:

game 1: Surrey
game 2: who knows
game 3: Croatia
game 4: Westside, duh
game 5: Burnaby
game 6: Sapp
game 7: Vantreights, i guess
game 8: Argentina

i remember playing Townsend park a few years ago out in Chilliwack. i think they were league champs. they sucked. the Valley will have trouble in the first round.

Argentina can score enough to beat a FVSL team
Sapp wont lose to another Valley team in the first round, like they did 2 years ago

good luck guys

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
John S

It will be a little difficult for him to play, given that he's on a try out in Croatia now, but even with him in the lineup we would have a very difficult time of it. From everything I've heard, Delta are young and full of running...probably too much for our slow and dimwitted back line to handle!! Just so everyone is clear, we are just happy to be playing with the elite of the province!!:)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would the real Bronco please stand up...

Excuse me Mrs. Bronco could you put Bronco back on the computer........ WTF was that?

If your worried about winding Delta up on here I wouldn't. If they didn't get up for a game with the Rangers after 2 months of pure piss taking a few inbreed shots from you won't hurt. :rolleyes:

Can't believe what I'm reading , KN-Sedin

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

Atleast your beginning to warm up to us all... you've now admitted to being lazy and slow, because of all the chicken pies (I figure by your pear like shape it must be the pies)!!!:eek:

"United", "United"!!!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

I only wish I had the physique that you've got Guinness, then I could be a cheerleader too!!:D

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clearly Gurniak pulled hard on the choke chain. It'd be the only way to explain such actions.

Fcuk, next thing you know, he'll be saying how much he loves the Trollers. I don't buy it for a moment.

Prediction:

Croatia 19
Delta 0

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei

Fcuk NO!!!!! My hypocrisy has some bounds. I will go on record stating that I hate the Trollops and always will;) ....further I will go on record to say that we are extremely proud of our accomplishments this year and are honoured to be a part of the Province cup final 16 again!!! Good luck to all of those involved, especially us, we'll need it!!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco....

Just a warning.

Keep it up and I'll revoke your Talisman Alumni Card.

It is good for Two for One tortellini ala Paaaaaaaaannnna at the A Bar.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fil

Fil, please stay on topic....if you have a comment on our miraculous entry into the Province cup, I am more than willing to listen, if you continue to post off topic, I will be forced to report you to a thread nazi:rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta will be a walk.

If Croatia get Metro-Ford next, it should also be a walk.

Westside will be a bit tougher but I don't see them beating Croatia again. Hopefully Croatia get Surrey U in the semis. Nothing would make mine and the rest of Croatia's day than knocking Surrey out of yet another competition.

The final, I'm hoping for Peg. Those North Shore pufters know that Croatia were robbed in last years semi-final... Pay back time.

Predictions: All games will be won by Croatia, 24-0

Bronco's leaky defense will not allow a goal.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

While my compatriot's confident attitude is to be commended, and appreciated, I must say it is somewhat misguided. We will be in tough starting with the 1st game we play. We were lucky just to get in, I mean for goodness sake we were nothing but a 1 man team for several weeks after Christmas (and that 1 man is gone) We were in many ways schooled by Westside in the Semi-finals of the Imperial Cup, I mean just ask coachk....we looked like a team that was very worried about who we were playing...to paraphrase him. He was spot on with that one. I mean it was a miracle we were actually in the lead with 20 mins to go!!! NO, CDK I have to stick to my guns and say we will be a long shot at best to even survive 1 round!!!!

broncowhohasaclearerandbetterperspectiveonhisteamsability :rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

You're sounding like a pussy!

Now that kind of talk may be alright for someone like Sensei Hanson or a Sporting player, guys that just don't have what it takes to play in the BC's, but you've played in enough competitions to know that this Croatia team has the ability to win it all.

I've lost faith in you. Darko, Dav, John, Jamie, Mark, Jason, Tom, Johnny, Petar, Dennis, Greg, Mark, Miro and who ever I missed will have to do it. You're obviously not thinking clearly.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronc n' Seedy

You two have gone from protecting one another all over this site to calling each other names in a heated lover's quarrel.

It's great to sit back and watch your relationship play out here on TTP. Reality TV has nothing on this stuff.

Is there trouble in paradise? You two sound like a couple of Milk Bar patrons.

Concerned,
-Sensei.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei

There is no infighting here oh yee of many steroids!!:D Just a little banter back and forth about the PROVINCE CUP, you know the cup you guys failed to qualify for again!! Uh oh, I may have stirred and agitated the leader of Steroid United!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0