Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Nations Cup

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saturday 9:00am Italy v Ireland......... Look to go up early so we can rest the guys for the important games in the afternoon:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Confirmed......

Studs is a go for the weekend. He also assured me that he is fitter this year and he will be able to go longer than 20 minutes per game. I will be putting odds up on who the first Italian target will be, if one of the Italians would be so kind by e-mailing me a list of your players. :) Doug said he is not a picky man and would gladly take out anyone in a blue shirt. :eek:

Ireland have added 7 new faces this year and has a nice mix of youth and fossils, I mean experience......We will not be giving up many goals.

Captain

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
John,
who is playing for this Canadian team that performed so admirably according to all accounts - surely not RUFC players!?!?::D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who is playing for this Canadian team that performed so admirably according to all accounts -

Did they play someone else on Sunday? One can only assume this........:p

John,

Have you found your knickers yet? Regs just sent me a PM and was worried about your knickers whereabouts after that 'move' on the second goal? :eek:

Good luck to all this weekend and I will have the odds posted very soon.......

Captain

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei why are you not playing what do you have something better planned?

Cheers
JB

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got some prior engagements this week-end that won't allow for my to play my token 30 minutes against China. I know the squad will be hard pressed to go on without me but I ask, nay, beg, that you look past my absence and strive for glory.

I trust the Captain will take this in stride. Because it's not really all about me.

It's about the angles.
-Tre
-men
-dous.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After a long and exhausting search all around Ladner, both Regs and The Captain can breath a sigh of relief, both knickers and self respect have been found:( I am just happy to add to the our local web masters comeback to top level soccer.........with moves like that surely he has at least another year left in him:)

Wally,

I'd post the roster for our team but then I'd need to actually speak to these guys to get confirmation that they will be out:D We will be fine come Saturday morning, but of course the 9:00AM SUNDAY game is a completely different matter!

John

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup Final Preview

Originally posted by whataboutbob
Germany vs. Scotland
Monday 6:30 @ that elementary school field near Association Park in Ladner.

Germany looks very good this year with all the best players returning this year as well as 3 new HUGE

Note: Kevin Hearne will play for Scotland this year.

WAB may not play (this fcuking injury will not go away!!!!!!!!!!!)

Looking forward to this game, HOS is making a comeback this year, after a year off due to Wedding commitments.

Should be a good match tonight, with two of the top teams in the tourny facing off.

Notty and KNVB playing for Ireland? How can these two play while each is in the others back pocket?
How do they get the Caramel in the Chocolate?

Looking forward to the Ireland Italy match on Sat., Sarge is going light Ireland Up.

HOSintheTartanArmy

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He is a good target for Studs.....

Sarge will be running into a little bit too much of this on Saturday to do any lighting up........People who were at the TTP Golf Classic dinner will understand........

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard as nails

George "The Animal" Steel???:eek:

BTW, KNVB and myself knew the Captain would fill in admirably after we took off... Regs was begging us to leave much earlier though!!!:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost.......

Actually, it is Baron Von Raschke. He is much better looking than George "The Animal" Steele......

As mentioned, I had a tremendous 5 minutes on Saturday....:rolleyes:

Captain

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain

That has got to be a plan for the Ethnic Tournament... put yourself in with 5 minutes remaining so we can have the match locked up!!! by throwing your size and pace into the mix nae team stands a chance of nicking the ball from us...

BTW, it's alright Captain I am known for only size and speed also:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lack of Speed and Lack of Size

This sounds like a great Ireland team.

Make sure you eat your Lucky Charms.

HOSwillhaveHagisandPies

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a feeling it might re-surface in the beer garden on Saturday. Saint and Roni will be the intended targets for failing to show up to our annual basketball game.

The Claw

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
~WORD!

I'm having flashbacks:eek:

Cappy, bring your wrist brace, it's gonna be a long one:p

+SC:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 -1 for zzzGermans

I just came from the Scotland / Germany match and I have to say I like Irelands chances. Germany was the better side, but the Scott's had their chances.With HOS in net for the Scott's all we have to do is pump balls into the 6 yard box. The poor bugger is scared to leave his line. Who can blame him though what with those big nasty Germans coming in like that. :rolleyes: I' will say that the Scott's win or lose will hit the booze. It's just to bad the beer was $13.00 a can for non team players.

German actually has a pretty good side. It's littered with Surrey United and Sapperton players. Which usually is like oil and water,but WAB has come up with a nice mix. They'll be a contender again. But what do I know this is my first year.

BTW, TheRob was Tre-men-dous for zzGerman back line tonight.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0