Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Nations Cup

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will never, and TheRob means NEVER, wear gold boots. Who the hell wears gold boots?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who wears gold boots???

Notty does, is there a problem with that??? (he's obviously much bigger than me);)

Guinnesswon'tmakefunofteammateswithminginboots:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2 -1 for zzzGermans

Originally posted by knvb
I just came from the Scotland / Germany match and I have to say I like Irelands chances. Germany was the better side, but the Scott's had their chances.With HOS in net for the Scott's all we have to do is pump balls into the 6 yard box. The poor bugger is scared to leave his line. Who can blame him though what with those big nasty Germans coming in like that. :rolleyes: I' will say that the Scott's win or lose will hit the booze. It's just to bad the beer was $13.00 a can for non team players.

BTW, TheRob was Tre-men-dous for zzGerman back line tonight.

knvbastard, I only hope that you can play on the weekend and the Scots meet Ireland. I will show you scared, when I finnish the job that the Penticton player started.

I thought that we carried the last 15 of the first half and first 30 of the second half, but where not able to have any real good chances on zzzzzzzzPaddles.

Both teams were good at times, with fitness a question for both teams. Should be interesting with three first round games in the heat on Sat. and Sun.

Looking forward to the weekend, will be putting the Swedish kit away and bring out the New Rangers kit for the Tartan Army.

HOSwouldlikefirstgoalback

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oil and Water

KNVB,
Thanks for the kind words, but this team was put together by long-time German, and former Sap player, Brian "Werner" (V) Wilms. I only coached because Wilms was refereeing. Like all the teams in a friendly, a few players were missing for Germany. The likes of Kent and Nuke make a huge difference to this team and it would be tough without them.

Sap and Surrey U players together.:confused::confused:

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada/India

I heard from one of the Canada guys on Monday that they have a pre-tourney match up with India tonight at 6:30 at Holly Elementry in Ladner, can anyone confirm that this game is still on.

Cheers
JB

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Attention HOS

HOS,

Please do not wear a Rangers top when playing for Scotland...big time Tartan Army faux-pas (nae club colours)!! I will bring you a Scotland top to wear in goal just like previous years!!

I am ready to sing and drink!! roll on the Nations Cup!

When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army boys, we will be coming down the road...

Slainte Mvah

Oor Wullie

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada vs Argentina

JB,

There never was a game scheduled vs India, but a game between The Argies is still a go!

7:00pm kickoff Holly Park, Ladner.

John

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay thanks very much John i must have mistaken the teams

cheers
JB

see ya there

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Engerland v Poland - 1st round

From the rumour mill...

I just heard from Hagi that Poland has recruited 3 players on holiday from Poland. Apparently all 3 play in the Polish First Division. I hope this is true and makes the difference and they beat the arrogant Engerlish Sassenach Pig-dogs!!

C'mon the Poles!!

Alba gu brath,

Oor Wullie

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
why

I know it is only the Polish first division but why would they chance injury thmeselves and if they do I believe they would get fined and if they are on contract they could possibly lose that.

Cheers
JB

jbwonderingwhy

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rubbish

We all wish it was true, but the fact is it's a load of shite!!!

POLSKA!!!POLSKA!!!POLSKA!!!:D

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
why?

J_B,

Who cares why!

As long as the scum from the south lose! thats all that matters!
the Poles may even have their own version of Ronaldinho, lets hope!! I still have a smile on my face from the Brasil victory!!

Lets go Polska!!

Oor Wullie

jambo

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WELL LETS NOT HOLD OUR BREATHS FELLOW NORSEMEN! WOULDNT MIND MEETING THEY SCUM BASTARDS IN THIS TOURNEY ONCE AGAIN AND THIS TIME THUMP THEM...PUT THEM IN THE AIR!! STUDS IN THA THIGHS......CANT HEAR ANY ENGLISH ON HERE BY THE WAY!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wee Jambo & Oor Wullie

Seetle doon lads, there will plenty of time for giving digs this weekend!!!:D

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: Engerlish not responding

Reason...

Engerlish are not ones to be tempted into any violent verbal or physical confrontation. They tend to be the quiet types of Britain. The most behaved fans in the world, perhaps. So I cannot see why it would be possible to hear from any Engerlish spouting violent dribble responses. Its not in Engerlish common practice to do such things...

:rolleyes:

jambo

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAE BORRA ! NOT SURE IF I WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT SO I HAVE TO GET MY DIGS IN SOMEWHERE....IM GONNA MISS BEIN SHITFACE AND YELLIN AT THE INGERLISH OVER 40S TEAM...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0