Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Nations Cup

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For any Ireland Open players on TTP, there is an exhibition game on Saturday at 12:00 at Association Park in Ladner against Canada.

Thanks.

Trap 6

RATU

Jul 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
india vs fiji

india 3 - fiji 1

india looks young and organized and seems they been playing together for a while, fiji looks like they need some work the score could have been worse if it wasn't for the fiji keeper and some unlucky finish by the india strikers.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes there is a finalized schedule. It was done shortly after the draw.

I'd post it here, but just dont have the time. But look for Regs to have something more extensive on TTP regarding the Nations Cup in the coming day or two.

speakingonbehalfofthecaptain,
Willy

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
argentina vs greece

I went and watched the game tonight (1-1 final) at JO. The nets didn't have crossbars. The grass was filled with gravel, so that didn't really allow for any slide tackles. Grks scored early and Arg tied it up late when the keeper mis-kicked a pass back. Arg controlled most of the attack but really didn't create any solid scoring chances. The Args are also a tad disorganised on the back line. Grks constantly ran them down defensively but the Grks didn't have any real attack. Doesn't seem the Grks have much of a bench either. Grks D and Args forwards would make a pretty solid team. Both have decent midfields as well. I also overheard the Polish/UN manager saying that he was looking for players. So far, he's got five Polish players committed. Looks like an easy win for whoever plays Poland. I can't see them picking up any decent players who aren't already in the tournament.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So far, he's got five Polish players committed. Looks like an easy win for whoever plays Poland. I can't see them picking up any decent players who aren't already in the tournament

That would be very dishonest. You would never see teams like Ireland or Germany fielding illegal players according to the tournament constitution. They should be fined and asked to pay the Captain's Saturday beer tab.

Trap Six

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Germany (and ignore my Avtar for 1 week)

Germany vs. Scotland
Monday 6:30 @ that elementary school field near Association Park in Ladner.

Germany looks very good this year with all the best players returning this year as well as 3 new HUGE signings. I will not name names, but everyones' jaws will drop come Sat. I will put all my eggs in this basket.

Note: Kevin Hearne will play for Scotland this year.

WAB may not play (this fcuking injury will not go away!!!!!!!!!!!)

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Park

that elementary school field near Association Park in Ladner

The Park is Called Holly Elementary, in case anyone needs to know the name of the park for direction Purposes.

Cheers
JB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ireland 2 Canada 1

Ireland took the piss out of Canada. Especially when Regs jinked John for the second goal. :) One of the TTPers scored the OG but there was very little he could have done with the cross. The turning point in the game was when the Captain came in for the last 5 minutes to fillTWO positions left by Guinness and KNVB. I had a huge impact in the game touching the ball once purposely and the other time accidentally. :rolleyes: My plus/minus was even for what it's worth......;)

We are not playing any more exhibitions so we can avoid injuries.........Notty was tre-men-dous today........

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I put on my first set of hoops today and I think I liked it. Thanks for picking up my slack Captain. I knew you would. BTW, did anyone happen to pick up my boots? I left them behind. I cringe at the thought of having to borrow Notty's new mustard yellow boots at Co-ed tomorrow. I get the piss taken out of me enough as it is....

Notty, Hid-e-ous.

Canada is about as creative out of the back as an I-tie thread. Their midfield did an admiral job trying to compensate, but unfortunately for them the forwards weren't much help for them today. Ireland has some good young players, and I look forward to playing again for the green and white next weekend. That is if, the swelling in my knee goes down.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Notty was tre-men-dous today........

Thanks for the props!

KNVB,

Only if you were so fortunate to dawn those golden beauties! Perhaps your torn Assdidas boots will suffice for an average player, but when you want to step it up a notch and become a great one, I'll hook you up!

~Notty
;)

Couldn't find the gold's!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two words for the gold boots.......

SHOC - KING

But Notty is still a tre-men-dous player, despite the shoc-king choice of boots. BTW, you are NOTT fcuking playing with those gold Cleopatra style boots next weekend. Thanks in advance. Sportstown and Tony Fonseca would be proud of the boots but the Captain and Ireland/Club Ireland are not.........:)

Captain

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

What exactly is wrong with green, white and gold?

He'll look like a big Trixie.

Nothing wrong with that.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stop it all of you...you making my makeup run! :( Besides, the more banter I get, the more I want to wear the scarps!

~Notty (AKA Gold dust)
:p

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kappa shoes

Did anyone find my kappa sandals at the park that was at the Ireland game, I will advise you now if you have them do not keep them anywhere you don't want it smelling later becuase they give off a nice odor.

Cheer
JB

PMmeifyouhavethemplease!!

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me, haven't you thrown those things away yet? Nothing like cramming a sweaty foot into a nice, breathable black Italian Leather clog to create the nastiest smell this side of Aldergrove.

And just to stay on topic - Best of luck to Ireland in this year's Nations Cup. I cannot speculate how the team will fare without my token 30 minutes of PT against China. To compensate for not being there, I will be wearing my green-and-gold "Ireland Nations Cup 2000 Shirt" all week-end, in an effort to spiritually spur the team to victory.

I will also drink beer for you guys. Lots of them. Thank me later.
-Sensei "Dublin" Hanson.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0