Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Nations Cup

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ITALIA

Rumors down at the bar are speculating that the legendary Dom Mobiliooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo will be suiting up for the Italian side. Thank you very much Dom Mobiliooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jimmy and Johny H together at last

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dom's a legend

hope he plays for Italia...

...beats Engerland in the semi's, scores by the 'Hand of God' then scores 2 more for good measure.

Oor Wullie

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard a rumour that Germany has a new player who is just like Nuke, only better.

Is that possible?

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada/Argentina

4:3 for Canada, they went down 3-1 at half but came back and did well to win. Both teams look average on the night some good runs, two of the argies goals in the first half were on defending mistakes and the same goes for canada in the second half.

Argies are you, but both teams look out of shape.

Cheers
JB

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nuke is Class

This new German player is better than Nuke:eek:. Germany recruited this US player who played for the Seattle Sounders last year and for the San Jose Earthquakes back in 1996. He is very fit and talented. If he can distribute then WAB will win the golden boot.:eek:

BTW, Dom will not be playing for Italy.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better than Nuke???

Don't kid yourself WAB, Stauber is very talented, but doesn't like to get tackled and after all, he is american!!!:eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Better than Nuke???

Originally posted by Guinness
but doesn't like to get tackled and after all, he is american!!!:eek:

Sounds like he should be playing for the Argies or Caribs.

What till he sees Criminal play, he may want to sit out if he plays Scotland.
I get scared, and I am playing on the same team with the guy.

HOSdoesn'tthinkthereisanyonebetterthanNUKE

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better than Nuke

Okay, okay, No one is better than Nuke...and guess what? Nuke plays for Germany.

As for that out-of-shape-fcuk, Kevin Hearne. We have something up our sleave for him. 2 words:
Marcus Habb

Predictions:
Germany 3 - Africa 1
Germany 1 - Portugal 0
Germany 5 - First Nations 1

Germany 2 - Scotland 1

Germany 3 - England 2

MVP - Nuke
Golden Boot - WAB
Unsung Hero - Marcus Habb

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the Axis Powers

Whitabootboabie!

Keep the predictions comin, squareheed!! The first group is pretty much a cake walk for you krauts!
You will be woken up in the second roond and put tae rest, thats unless yous are playing Engerland. Hope you stuff them bastards.

BTW, nae 'Septic Tank' is gaunnie helps yous.

Alba gu brath,

Oor Wullie

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tourney Predictions

This is interesting, I wonder if there will be as many upsets in this Tourney as there was in the W.C. 2002. I doubt it, but the first round is allways interesting.

Scotland 2 - India 0 ; I have heard India is a young team, and will not be able to handle the experiance of this Scotland team.

Scotland 3 - Grease 0 ; Don't know anything about this team, but I loved the musical.

Scotland 2 - Canada 1 ; This game decides who goes through to the Semi's. Will be a hard fought game, but Canada's hoping the Scotland boys will be on the piss on Sat. night. This won't happen and Scotland will be sharpe on Sun. morning.

Scotland 1 - Germany 0 ; This will be a cracker, with Scotland having an edge due to the zzzzzzzzGermans game vs. First Nations at 11:30. Not much rest before the Semi's and a zzzzzzsleepy zzzzzzzgerman team.

Ireland 1 - Fiji 2 ; This should be a great match too, but Fiji have the Flash and will prevail.

Scotland 3 - Fiji 2 ; A rematch of the classic 1998 semi between these two teams. Will be back and forth with lots of fan involvement. Keith Izick with the winner in OT.

MVP - Izick
Golden Boot - Hearnsy
Singing in the Garden - Scotland

HOS:eek:

RATU

Jul 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
india vs caribs

i heard thru the grape vine that india played the caribs and beat them 2-1, just wondering if any of the india laddies can give us a 411 on what the caribs look like this year.
GOOD LUCK to all this weekend see you all in the lovely beer gardens
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0