Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus and Running?

Zeus

Do you actually run at training sessions?......... Don't those phantom injuries always pop up to excuse you for being lapped by the field. I am sure Darby will be able to comment if that's a common occurrence over at the cozy confines of Sportstown.

Sandmanwhoknowszues'strainingethic.:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WeeJimmy

Knvb

I thank you for the compliment of being wee little,hard to keep this greek god like figure;)

Everyone enjoys playing against us as do teams like playing against Peg,Burnaby,Metro Ford(eventhough their shocking this year) and Westside because to be the best you have to beat the best!Your team is slowing creeping your way into this category,nonetheless its a battle every weekend with any team coming out victorious on any given day.The parity in the league is great right now.

MaybeonedaySurreyUcanbeinthehigherechelon :D

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman,

I know it's hard to believe but we've been running since Aug 1st so by now I can blend in to the group instead of having to "deal" with that nagging hamstring injury!

I know I'll never be fast but that's ok b\c we have alot of those type of guys, like Darby!

keeprunningyouskinnybastards!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 games to 1

Wee one~

Higher echelon? I don't know how long you've been out of your arse for but if memory serves the only time Inter. has beaten Surrey in the last 4 years was last years Moritzo(sp) show. Better know as the Imperial Cup!

HowmanyjackasspostsamIgoingtogetaboutwinningintheclutch?
:mad:

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jackass post #1

Knvb

You really are a tit. I'd rather have an Imperial Cup than a bunch of "whoreallycare" trophy's from the Valley. Rarely....If ever do I side with the I-ties, but come on a three points in league or some harware?

Sandman

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb

When we needed to beat you we did and will continue to,don't hate us cause were that damn good:D

The Imperial Cup isnt the provincials but we'll take it and it was sweeter that it happened to be against your lot.Never once said you guys were a bad team,but anyways big man talking to the boys at Burnaby,its kinda easy to get under your skin,so ill stop
now.

What have you won in the clutch?

theweeonewhosteambeatSurreyuwhenneeded:p

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry Zeus i won't be able to join in on the Johnny Fonda work-out i am stuck at work all night. I made it home from the Roxy alright but it looked a little scary at times on the Skytrain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wankers all of you

I knew that one would come back and kick me in the ass:mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S. Get back on topic Results!! not should of could of!!

DidImentionyouguysarewankers?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It doesn't matter who got the third card

Excellent 8th post Dawg. You'll be merely annoying in no time. Like by Christmas or so.

~TBwhothinksTeeshouldconcentrateonscoringrealgoalsinsteadofjustPKs

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey TEE thanks but why does your own teammate have to be so mean to you. Regs do u know who got the third red card?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me have Lightning, Me Hungarian Too

T is as Swedish as I am Hungarian.
We both wear the National Jersey when in Goal.

Hungaries Kit is a few Lightning Bolts on the Jersey.

T, sarge, regs, and HOS have all had lightning with Teddy, so we can all wear the Hungary Kit.

Don't take the piss out of Surrey any-more guys, I can feel their pain in T.O. (Who took that spotter anyway)

Hope everyone is posting against BCFC getting the win this weekend, we are shite and never get a win.

I want an update on Sat. after the game so I know what went on.

Hey T, I still have not got a hold of Holmsy, do you have his Number#.
I have to phone Munson back to see if he has it.

TB, got my Hockey pool in, and it looks good, why did no-one take Forsberg, he is my ace.

HOS:p

see HOSS report for NaTIONALS COVERAGE.:eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cocco,

You've registered but you still haven't got your picks done jackass. You have until 4:30 pm Pacific to do it.

Looking forward to the HOS Report today. Let us know how the men fare as well.

~TB.

Tee

Jul 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,
You're just jealous.

Seriously call me if you come out my way, leave a message and I'll meet you out there.

Twhowillditchregsinthedeepburbs

2 left feet

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No beer for U!

HOS,

You may not purchase any of our beers, unless you enter the flip. I need someone to split the losses with!

P.S.
Could we have lofted any more cherries for you to pick.

2 left feet

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tarts

What was the Metro-Ford/Sportstown result from last night? If you Sportstown knobs are gonna advertise subliminally here on TTP the least you could do is log on and post scores, win or lose...

~TBwhodoesn'tchideJonesybecausehemustbeembarrassedthisyearashisteamisn'tverygood...ManU:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does this Answer Your Queston?

Regs,

All cell phones were off in the Wolves camp last night after the game. They probably lost.

Ususally if MF wins, they're calling everyone.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmm

That would explain why the excellent site didn't update with the score as well...

~TB.

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mf 1 sportstown 0
All in all the match wasn't too bad. however, ther was a very scary moment in the first half when their keeper Dave Sherle(sp) collapsed after colliding with Eliott ten minutes early. The game was stopped as Dave was unconcious. Fortunately our coach is a doctor and our assistant is a firefighter so the situation was quickly handled. Unfortuantely the same could not be said for the ambulance which took about 30 mins to get there. Dave suffered a ruptured spleen and was operated on when he got to the hospital. Eventually after a lengthy delay the game was resumed. We had two great opporunties in the first half but failed to convert either of them. In the second half MF came out strong and had several qaulity opportunities and sqaundered them until they capitalised on a goal mouth scramble after a corner. It looked like our goalie was fouled but the ref let it go. MF played well and definately had a clear home field advantage. Sorry about the delay in posting the result but Zeus was out of town and i was busy. I hope that Dave is recovering well and my heart goes out to him, and his family.
Cheers, darby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0