Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We win!

Surrey U 3 Metro Ford 1

Lots of erhum... tackles flying from all over the shop! Both teams played an ok first half with young fletcher scoring the first goal for MF on a nice cross. Surrey quickly came back on a russ Pontin header. The Second half was for the most part run by us lots of half ass chances but no really good ones. Wilkiy scored a header(yes a header by a 5'7" guy!) witch shurley(sp) totaly bottled!(Smiley from what I heard could not get over the border) Then yours truly iced it with a break-away goal 35min or so into the second.

I would like to thank the whole Metro Ford back line for each taking a shot at snapping my legs. They willl be happy to know that I am very sore!:mad:

2-1-0 undefeated just like Croatia:rolleyes:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mf

who the hell is playing for the mighty wolves now or is it coaching that might be the problem who can score for them do they even have a striker

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sportstown 1 Serbia 1

A shite game and a shite result. WE conceded an own goal and then equalized on a brilliant bicycle kick by none other than Mr Fonseca. We came out flat and continued that way for the rest of the game. I have to give Serbia some credit they actually looked pretty good, and may end up winning a game or two this year, especially if teams like us take them too lightly. We are still undefeated tho but now at 1-0-2. by the looks of it at the game next to us Trollops had little difficulty w/ Sapp and i think that they won 2-0

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally

Peg 4-2 Sporting

Absolutely took the piss in the first half but came away with nothing. Early in the Second though, Favs tucked one in and we felt the flood gates would open. Until the goal of the weekend allowed Sporting to tie it (nice shot J_B :D).

Thankfully that seemed to wake us up and we scored 3 unanswered quick goals by Tee (PK), Carm, and Gav.

Sporting pulled one back late with 4 minutes to go.

On the other field beside us, Argentina pulled off the upset over Westside. 4-2 I think was the final score.

~TB.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turn coat

Maybe that fukcing turncaot Jason Smalls will be heading back to RUFC. I can honestly say this result makes me very happy. As a friend Smally I would like to say FUKC OFF, and I hope you guys get relegated.

Iamnotbitteraboutsmallyleaving.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia A lost

BCFC 2
Croatia 1

Croatia's 4th loss in it's last 22 league games was a bitter disapointment.

BCFC deserved the win as Croatia's minds must have been on the open-bar wedding reception of their long time stopper/sweeper Dario Kuna.

I blame the loss on Kuna for getting married on a game day.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your a Twat!!!

CDK,

Your dumb ass has finally fallen from grace (stop bragging about your ties)...so that must make you 0-1-2...two points from three games isn't bad if you consider that it is only one loss in three games!!!!!!!!!!!minds on "an open bar wedding", come on you wanker it's just an excuse....suprise, suprise.....I guess you'll go on all Div. 1 threads and post all about the CAT team and how they are still undefeated!!!!do you even play football? your probably 63 years old and still live at home with mommy!!!!

IWISHCDKWOULDJUSTGETALIFE....:eek:

YoungRunner

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ciao Westsyde

Argentina 4 Westsyde 2

After being up 2-0 midway through the first half Westsyde fell to the mighty Argentina Squad conceding 4 unanswered goals. Adrian Sanders played an outstanding game for Argentina and was definitely the player of the game scoring Argentina's first two goals in the effort to tie. Vladimir got the game winner against his former team from an excellent feed from Argentina's superstar Marcelo Giunto who also added to the scoreboard on a breakaway goal straight off a goal kick. (Westsyde's defense was too slow and old to keep up with him). Honorable mention to young Phil (sorry don't know a last name) on Westsyde. (He was my check and I had to kill myself to keep up to him). Otherwise Westsyde really had no one. Both their strikers should retire and once that South American defender Nick, who should be playing for Argentina, was red carded out of the game there was no one on the back line capable of containing Argentina's fire power.

UNLUCKY WESTSYDE!!!:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter Victorious

Our match against Indo was tight,kinda ugly to play in and watch.Mcnabb scored mins into the 2nd with Indo responding on a well placed free kick from about 25 yards out,very nice goal.Roy scored on a free kick from about 30 yards out to seal the game for us,well hit but the goalie should have had it,nonetheless we'll take the victory:D

Went to Adanac on Sat to watch the matches,Trollops 3 Sapperton 0,Sapperton looked very flat which in turn made the Trollops look good,Serbia 1 Pinkies 1(were wearing their whites but love the Pinky tuscaderos name)Fonseca scored a great goal but Serbia were unlucky not to score a few more.

WAB
Where were the sausages?;)

YoungRunner

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Trollers

From what I saw of the Trollers in pre-seaon games, they did not look very good, but I'd like to congratulate them on there convincing victory over Sapperton on Saturday. I would not normally do this but I have to pay some respect to the Trollers for helping us stay up in Premier this year with there end of year victory over the Firefighters. I've done my deed now so don't expect anymore support for the Trollers comming from me.

ARGENTINAFORLEAGUECHAMPIONS:cool:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
YoungRunner

Good to see your team doing well,but remember don't get too cokcy too soon,its early and the better teams round into shape a little later on,but nonetheless you guys are creating a good buzz around the league.Looking forward to our match:D

PhiLensky

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ciao Westsyde

Originally posted by YoungRunner
Argentina 4 Westsyde 2

Honorable mention to young Phil (sorry don't know a last name) on Westsyde. (He was my check and I had to kill myself to keep up to him). Otherwise Westsyde really had no one.
UNLUCKY WESTSYDE!!!:D

Thanx for the honorable mention :D :D :D :D :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@*%^@!!$* Burnaby

Bastards of Burnaby 1 Surrey 0

Clement of all people scored 45 seconds in!! Surrey's back line was still sleeping when he was sent through on a half ass break away and slotted it past smiley(Man that's still sounds funny)
Then Burnaby packed the box for 89 mins. and 15 Sec. plus extra time. We hit three posts and I think 1 cross bar! C.J. was in net for Burn. and I would say he was the damn man of the match by far. He pulled countless crosses out of the air and made 2 or 3 great saves. Including a P.K. Miller and his ass hole backs owe there Keeps a big one!:mad:

Tons of trash talking going on between me and the defence and I would just like to say the "back pocket thing" or the "he got Nutin" comments by that long ball nocking freak Milller were just a laugh although I did not score I would just like to say you guy's are the worst back line we have faced this year! You are damn lucky it wasn't 4 or even 5 to one.

ASSHOLES:mad:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a fcukin crybaby...

That's worse than Regs whinging about the reffing in the Povincial Cup Final.:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't get me started

We should be leaving for Toronto on Monday. But we're not thanks to Simon Fearn and the Croats who paid him off in retaliation for Peg beating their ass the week before... :D

Unlucky Slurrey U... time to come back down to earth with the rest of us looking up at Argentina, obviously the league's best team :eek: Where's Cocco?

To stay on topic... there is no score yet between Peg and Metro Ford.

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CD~

It was a bit of a temper tantrum(SP?) but still not the quality of moan that I'm sure to hear from you in a weeks time when our teams meet!

muststayontopic(2-1-1)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shite kicking

Peg 5-1 Metro Ford

3 red cards for Metro Ford. It was 3-buzz at the half with Tee getting 2 on Pk's and Gavin with one off of a free kick. It could've been much worse.

The second half saw Peg keeping the pedal to the metal so-to-speak with Favs and Gavin with his second (4 on the year so far) making it 5-0 with about 25 to 30 minutes still to go. Metro Ford got a late one back on a defensive miscue but obviously the game was already over. We basically tried to play keep-away for the last 20 minutes or so.

Play of the match was actually by Jonesy who made a brilliant diving save to his left, to knock the ball away. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't in net at the time and it resulted in a red card and Tee's first PK goal.

The confidence is building and the mystique is coming back :D

~TBwhoisoffforarunnow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0