Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK and Jinkwad are mates?

That figures....two twats ranting about sweet F all....
Well I know what I am not doing this weekend (watch boring Croats)...I'd rather drink piss warm Bud Light and watch Serbia play the Trallops to 0-0... then go and hang out in the Serb dressing room (just to take in the lovely after match odour)...

Oh sorry, I must have mistaken that room for the great smell of South Memorial after a Croat match!!!!

sorryaboutnotstickingtothescores!!!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wankers

Guinness, CDK, Sensei

All you fcuks, results only!!! Next week, I guess we'll have to start a new SCORES ONLY thread.

Hanson, what kind of moderator are you? I remember when you were just a young bootlick back in the old TTP Italian forums-now you think you're a real big shot-Moderator my ass. Don't forget who coddled you along during the summer.

As for CDK, your uniforms are pretty brutal, too. As for tying a team with only 10 men....this week you have no right to even have an opinion.

Shite,iforgot,scoresonly

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb,

And you are...who exactly?

Last I checked, nobody was forced to read any of my posts. Feel free to ignore this , I don't care.

Here's a score for ya.

Jinky 1
kvnb 0

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey KNVB,

Since you are a ttp moderator now where is your big bad sherifs badge that goes with the title of Moderator.

Cheers
JB

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doomsy,

I know your team is OLD but I didn't think you were all senile? Oh well.. If you want to live in your dilusional little world that's fine.

Undeafeated but you still haven't won a game yet????? You'll have to explain the glory in that. Are you proud b\c you should have lost the games but were lucky to tie them?

The Tuna taking the piss out of Tony.....Now that's where your alsheimers has gotten the best of you. You had to use 3 guys just to get the ball away from Tony. If Tuna has to foul every time he plays then I guess that something to be proud of????

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's the Donkey?

I'm not a fun, outgoing person? Do you qualify as fun ,outgoing person when you get hammered watching weekend football, going home shortly thereafter to drop your trousers, sit in front of the computer and then ramble-on about how great Croatia is after a very famous draw against 10 men? I guess you are right after all.

Whatever, Billy No Mates.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm friends with Johnny Sulentic....yesterday I was anyway..

5 birds from Surrey:6
CDK and Johnny S: 9

K

kona

Croats, First let me start of by saying a it doesnt suprize me that a bunch of puftars call themself UNDEFEATED after tieing two games.Ive seen one of your games and let me suggest that you should take the time to relagate yourself now and save some face. With the average age of 40 on your team maybe you should transfer to the wheelchair leauge.:eek: Sorry about throwing this in you face but I thought Id give you guys a sence of reality.
P.S. Who is that kid with Down Syndrome,in that picture that you guys posted? :D
P.P.S.your sovlaki tatses like shite:eek:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CD's inspirational post for his good buddy, Jinky.

Goes to show that you don't have to be good looking or famous to be popular with the ladies.

Poser.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You would know all about posing Bucky.

Shouldn't you be Vogueing somewhere right now?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New TTPer

CD,

Which one of those birds would happen to sign up on TTP as GOR yesterday?

Peg 6
Poco Dominion 3

~TB.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: New TTPer

Originally posted by Regs

Peg 6
Poco Dominion 3

~TB.

What's the deal with the old score. Quit living in the past!!

---------------GP W T L GF GA PTS
Pegasus FC “A” 2 0 1 1 1 2 1

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Badge???

Um errrrr..... Badge?? Must be in the mail

Jinky~

Ignore what? I'm just glad you kept this post under 2 pages! Good job!

Videoreplaceshowsnogoal
:D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Video replay shows you have me confused with Fastshow.

But the way the refereeing's been going today.....

You may continue boring Seedy now.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hearne Wannabee

Jinky,

The guy in the red hat (on your profile) looks like Criminal. I've seen you play and you ain't that tough.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those young boys are NOT from Surrey!!

CDK,
I guess only you would post a picture of Sulentic posing in front of a bunch of Croat transexuals!!! There is no way they are from Surrey...
Least if they are I haven't seen them protestuting on King George Hwy. lately...

Kona,
I'm not an old vet of this website either, but shite you shouldn't be playing football if you can't even spell LEAGUE!!!

WAB,
shouln't you be eating pasta right now? why the hell are you worried who posts what? Your the wanker!!!

Jinkwad,
Knvb is a very important person, at least Shane Mummery said he was!!!!

sooryforgettingofftopic
:cool:

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"protestuting"

Guiness what are they protesting on King George? Something to do with the American/Arab thing last week?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob,

Captain Scarlett does look a lot like Hearnsey.

Now, here's a question for you,

Who is that tough?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearnsey

Jinky,

No one, for sure, is as tough as Hearnsey.

Kelowna Tourney (a few years back). Tourney final. Challenges the keeper, gets his nose broken and a massive cut. He runs over to the sidelines, cleans his face himself, wraps bandages all around his head, goes back out and plays. Scores the winner in OT.......a header, no less!!!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who's peter piper pickle anyway?

Sorry about protesting, you know King George well enough to know it was prostituting (I heard you were there last night trying to score, as you can't on the pitch)!!!
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts