Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MFF vs Toontown

It is with my deepest regrets that I must post this result...I guess all you knobs from Toontown aren't about to pipe off today are you?
Metro Ford Focus 1 Toontown 0

I guess the squad from Ditchmond (that has done nothing but call there gay facility amazing) are the super power they thought they were!!! Sorry lads those pink Uni's just won't work under florecent lighting...All of you who predicted that Metro ford had lost there focus were dead wrong...I'm nay a big fan of MFF, but you can never count them out...There reputation is for good reason and I guess they proved it to the high and mighty wanks from toonsville!!!

Ihopetoneverhearanotherpeepfromthosetwats:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I certainly feel like a fool now after throwing slags MFs way this morning. That is a horrible thing to take place and I too would like to wish Dave Shearle a speedy recovery.

No more undefeated teams after 5 weeks. Interesting.

~TB.

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Guiness, peep. There now are ya happy? The problem last night was that we weren't wearing our pink uins altough I haven't figured out why. But u are right about MF they did look impressive last night and could be changing there season around. And yes our undefeated stint has ended, but I don't think that anyone including ourselves believed we could go a whole season undefeated, though it would have been nice. I hear that the Surrey lads are coming to the lovely ditchmond area. We will try and find a nice spot for you guys to sit and have your beers in the cold.

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was probably one of the scariest moments I have ever witnessed on the pitch. He just fell like a tree straight backwards. And b/c of the time between when he got hit and the time he collapsed it really made it seem very serious, as it was. It was scary seeing a friend lieing on the field in trouble like that. It was actually hard to get on w/ the game b/c at first many didn't know what was going on and wehter or not he was going to make it.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darby
After beating Sportstown "Metro Ford is changing their season around"..........

Metro Ford is suppose to beat Sportstown. A Victory over your team is not a great feat. I am sure the lads from Coquitlam will concur that they are happy to get their first win this year, but they would consider their season being turned around after they have beaten a team in the "upper echelon".......Please note, as of yet that does not include your team. ......and so much for your undefeated season.;)

Guinness
WTF!!!! A guy from Newton taking the piss out of Richmond. !!!!

Sandman

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darby

Thanx for scoping out the best location in ditchmond for us to have cold pints...it really means alot to the lads in Surrey (we wouldn't want to move up from 3rd class)...good luck in your soul searching as to why the pink uni's were nay used last night!!!
Cheers

whyarepinkunisalltheragethesedays:confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jagr nowhere to been seen

Report from BMATB...

Trollups 2
Capitals 1

Apparently could've been 7 or 8 -1. The door is open for Slurrey to slink back to the top tomorrow or the Croats to bring themselves to within a point of first on side B.

~TB.

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Kona good to see you backe here. How can anyone from Surrey TTP out of any place. You are from Surrey! Thats all that needs to be said about that. Kona I fancy the pink unis tho, and the more ppl talk about them the more i want to wear them.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gearing Up For Slurrey U.

Sapperton 4 - Sporting 1

Just like the CAT score on Saturday.

2 early goals 5 minutes in. We were dominant all day. 2 goals early in the 2nd half. Sporting were missing some players, but it really wouldn't have made a difference on the day. Sapperton was flying.

Enough of Sporting....Slurrey U. better be ready because we are jacked up! I recall a 4 - 0 bashing last year....oh was that ever good. Bring it on KNVB, all you guys are a bunch of pasty-faced twits.:mad:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey U 6 - 0 Croatia

It was the worst defeat in Croatia A history...

thanksforthevodkaicesurreyandatleastiknowi'mtallerthanguiness

Btw, you can TTP out of Hajduk. He played striker in that game....

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the Excuse today

Against BCFC, the reason for the loss was that it was Kuna's wedding that night, so you were think about the party.
I could see if you had a wedding the night before.

Were the Croat's thinking about the big juicy Turkey at home in the Oven, so their heads were'nt in the game.

Mabey you need the flares and smoke bombs to play well.

Come on boys, no more excuses:eek:

T-BONE:eek:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
T-bone,

I said BCFC deserved that win against Croatia...just like Surrey U deserved the win today...and how!

Kuna's wedding bit was just TTP out of Kuna....he lurks on here...

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 2 - 1 Inter

The score is just about all I can tell you, since I was right next door playing against ACM. However, I did learn that one of the Inter boys was tossed within the first 10 minutes, although I couldn't tell you what for.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
still top of side B

Westside 2-1 Inter

well, Inter certainly were not helped by asking for a red 10 minutes in. a foul on the far side that i didnt see produced it for an Inter forward very early on.

after that i think its fair to say that we had 80% of the possession. we tries to be deliberate in bringing the ball up the field but too often we had to attempt a 30 metre pass that was gobbled up and spat out of the Inter defence.

they did get the first goal of the game on what appeared to be a harmless rush. someone ran down the right side to the eighteen yard box & the touch line. he held it long enough and produced a far schtick cross that Fil (im sure) calmly slotted past Wicksey.

1-0 Inter at the half

in the second half i thought id give 45 minutes a go. i was surprised to see how loose Inter were defending. mind you they had 10 men but were playing with only 1 striker too. i was quite pleased with the politeness and space-giving hospitality of the Inter back line in the second half. may i say thank you?

we got our first about 15 minutes in, a long cross from Jammo, i flicked it on and it fell at one of our guys feet who roofed it.

about 15 minutes or so afterwards Chaisson got the ball 30 yards out on the right side, cut it to the middle and hit a 20 yard strike along the ground to the keepers left. it rumbled and stumbled in for the second goal.

we certainly dont look or play like the Westside team of a couple years ago but we somehow manage to win.

next week Peg.

if there is only 1 thing i remember from last year its not that we lost to Peg in the cup run, its that these season games mean squat to teams fairly confident of making the provincials. id much rather have lost in the final than in the quarters last year.

(i think im saying we may lose next week)

Any other scores?????

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside Inter

Simon,

That is the Westside way.
Even if you have a shite 1st half, you always manage to win in the 2nd half. Hats off to you. We always feel like it's a 90 minute game against you. A 10min lapse and 3 goals are past us. Bastards!:mad:

Is Nuke playing?

2 left feet

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scared shitless!

whataboutbob,

We are shaking in our boots about playing you next week.

btw,
How did the loss in the Kelowna tourny feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0