Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big match next week

Peg 1
Indo 0

We struggled in the last third today but overall thought we had the game pretty much under control. Sheps scored the only goal with a brilliant toe punt to the far side. It was his first touch of the game pretty much :D

Danny Sankar played but really wasn't too much of a factor.

I'll let Sandman say his thoughts before rambling any further...

~TB.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scared Shiteless

2 left feet,

Kelowna? Come on, we are there to party. After 4 tourney wins in a row, it was time other priorities took front stage; women, partying, etc. But if your life revolves around playing in that tourney, the more power to you. I really didn't feel anything after we lost to you in the final. My vacation had just begun and it was time to drive across country in my convertible.

How did Brian and Steve feel after the Kelowna tourney?

You and KNVB......what a TTP combo.:p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia who?

You know what fcuk Croatia!:p( I did how ever meet CDK for the first time!)

Let's get right to it! Bob who the fcuk is brian???I think you mean Ryan don't you? Oh that's right your not smart enough to remember! (TWAT) Bob I just want you to flash back for a min.

Picture this Sapp is down, 2-1 Surrey is Pissing on you Im running by you at will all you can do is foul, your snapping at well "EVERYTHING" and then it happens tweeeet tweet tweeet game over Sapp. loses to Surrey AGAIN! That's just Kelowna. Wait till Saturday If you think it the night mare is over well your wrong again (arse hole) It's just begun. We beat the Croads 6-buzz just wait till we face a half ass team such as yourself. Your nothing more than a bunch of Slurrey cast off's and a wack of goons. I really hope you don't think you can stay with us for 90mins. If you do you will only help us pad the stats even more.

KNVBwith2todayandcanhardlywaittillBOBmarkshimsohecanget3

:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To much Beer

I have had to much beer to let it go! Bob your a Fcuking twat! I am going to light you up on Saturday! Not only am I going to win a beer from you I will make you a Surrey fan forever! Just like CD is now!! Right CD?

knvbwholikecanadianbest!:cool:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does it Matter?

Well I really don't pay attention to the names of players on your team, brian, ryan, who cares, the fact still remains that there is a game to be played on Sat, so enjoy your meaningless Kelowna win because that is all you'll have after Sat.

KNOB, you big goof, just because you are a tall moron doesn't make you a BIG man.....you'll know what I mean after Sat.

BTW, any how is ONE word!

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

I don't think any 1-0 match is in control until the final whistle has been blown. Both back lines played very well as each teams defensive third was guarded with vigor. It was tough for Danny as well as Paul Dailey to generate anything. Saying that scoring chances were few and far between for BOTH teams. Did Peg deserve to lose the game? No.......but neither did we. Granted you hit a crossbar in the first half, I don't recall Adel having to make any saves minus a couple of "passbacks" from 25 yds. It was a good close match which was decided with the calm and cool finishing of a wiley vetran :eek:

Sandmansickoftheseonegoallosses.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman is Good Guy

Ahh, Sandman, how I feel for you guys right now. Don't panic though, you have played some great soccer and results will eventually come (I just hope that is in the Spring:D)

BTW, your new house is looking fantastic!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 6 Croats 0 !!!

CDK,
there is not much to say other than PISS TAKING, PISS TAKING, PISS TAKING!!! You may be taller than me, but we won didn't we... Say Hi to your brother Johnny for me (we used to play together in the Valley for SFC).

Whataboutknob,
You had to start something, didn't you! Dumb ass... Surrey will still be here long after you Ditchmond pigs sink to the bottom of the Pacific...as far as not caring about a tourney final? have you gone mad? I know your messed upstairs, but seriously you don't care about an extra $700 to drink with? I don't believe that for a second, it drives you crazy if you lose to your mate in a bar pool game...competitive as hell... you must be getting old, anyone who can't play on 3 hours sleep after a night of boozing must be getting real soft...prepare for next week, that's all I have to say...

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teaming Up - the Surrey Way

OK, let's see,
3 on 1
KNOB, Guinness, 2 Left Feet

Can't you let KNOB fight his own battle-just like an Asian gang; tough in a group, cowards one on one.:)

You don't know me too well, $700 for beer, ha, I don't like beer. $700 for my saving account is better.
My house is 4 feet above sea level, so I'll be OK.:D. And I see that after last night, Afganistan is still there, but I would never want to live there!
And I am getting old, like all of us. But this is definitely keeping me young.:p

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whataboutknob

You don't like beer? what are you anyway? you go to a tourney and think about your bank account!!! ah well, more beer for me I guess...

PS. being from Surrey, we don't have Asian gangs (many others though), I got involved when you put in your two cents worth for that Sandman lad!!!stay out of my TTP and I'll be glad to let Knvb slag you...:confused:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say what?

PS. being from Surrey, we don't have Asian gangs (many others though)

Are you from the same Surrey I'm from? There are most definately Asian gangs in the neigbourhood I work in.

Just to keep on topic of this thread, they all watch Premier games. (especially Surrey vs Sapperton games) That should keep Regs happy!:D

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sunburn

hey cdk, just wondering if your goalie has come out of the VGH burn unit, from the six nill beating you took. Your trainer should of applied some spf 45 on your keepers neck so he didn't get so burnt when the red light kept going on. Heard he's also been visiting the back institute of bc for back injury's sustained from bending over to pick up the ball out of the net. PS. Hope the twat who played in your first div and prem game has good dental coverage and lots of ice packs in his freezer. Oh yeah, the little white thing, your supposed to kick it into the thing with trhe mesh on it.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If any one cares......

Didn't know what other thread to post this on but here's the result from the gold medal game at the National Club championships in Toronto

Halifax 4 Gorge(Victoria) FC 1

Talking to one of the Gorge boys, he said that the ref cost them the game! Ironic, isn't it Regs.

Yowen

whosesorryforbringinguppainfulmemoriesforregs

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your trainer should of applied some spf 45 on your keepers neck so he didn't get so burnt when the red light kept going on.

I never saw any redlights at the game....what redlights are you talking about?

Are you sure you were at the same game I was at? And how does someone get burnt from a red light going on at a soccer game (If there is such a thing?)? Nobody brought flares for that game...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
there's a whole world out there

Yowen,

Thanks but we've been discussing it all week...

soccer>canada>the HOSS report

~TB.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just have to say that Westside didn't look that great on the weekend. We got a red card early in the game which cost us the game. First half was all us we had several chances and only finished one. Then in the second half we had two bad breaks and Westside capitalized on both. A poor ten minutes which lost us the game. We will be out next week gunning for a win, so watch out Sporting.

knvbisstillaknobinmyopinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0