Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's for Lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDonald's

Seems we have some McPukes diners here.

Anyone tried that new Chicken Pita Sandwich (or whatever it's called)?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today I ate at home here (office in the basement). I went up for some left-over burrito wraps. We had the ground beef all cooked up from last night. Spicy. Delicious.

No wraps though.

So, I took the ground beef, threw it in a bowl, shred some cheddar cheese, added a spoonful of garlic cream cheese, a few diced black olives, salsa, heated the whole mélange up, and gave it a good stir. Absolutely delicious. Looks like shite, but tastes great!

A burrito without the burrito. Brilliant. I’ll call it "Dude’s burrito-less burrito". That, or "Dude's cardiac arrest in a bowl". Haven't decided yet.
:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A burrito without the burrito. Brilliant. I’ll call it "Dude’s burrito-less burrito". That, or "Dude's cardiac arrest in a bowl".
Or you could just call it a Taco Salad :rolleyes:

~Regswasting#4000onthat :D

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds good, Dude, almost as good as the red curry beef on day 3. Thank God all 17 pounds of it are done. Crazy Mexy's special salsa on the side was a nice touch.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New City Restaurant on 4th / Cypress

In 'celebration' of Chinese New Year, a few of the lads in the office took the walk down 4th to the New City Restaurant to partake in the local Chinky.

Now, at $5.25 for lunch and a decent portion you may think you are getting a bargain. However, after ordering the 'House Special Chicken', you're guaranteed to miss the next hour or so in the loo cringing .......:(

Never ..... ever ....... again.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
something to look forward to

Thanks for reminding me TPower:rolleyes:

Tried dog yet?:confused:

+SC

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, I think we're gonna venture out sometime over the next three weeks to try it out. I hear the dog soup isn't that bad (seriously!).

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ideas?

What is for lunch?

I have no idea.....if no replies in the next 20 mins. I am going to Wendys for a Baked Potato...

help...
please help me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0