Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's for Lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: It is OPEN!

Originally posted by Zaurrini
Tim Horton's

One word dddddddddddddddddddddddddoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttsssssssssssssssss

here I come Brotha:wa:
+SC

Throbby, is that where you are going to take me when we hook up?:confused: :wa:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you knew this day would come...:rolleyes:

Good ol' McD's for lunch today!

+SCstayingontopic

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just found this thread ..... interesting !!

Roast Lamb that falls off the bone with a garden salad and roast potatoes at Appolonia (2nd & Pine). $7.95 but definitely worth it ......

Maybe Zaurinni can help me with a dilemma ...... Any recommendations on getting the best prosciutto in Vancouver ??

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was it lost?

For a man who just had a kid you're eating amazingly well. I've had Kraft dinner and McDonalds for 2 months straight with no end in sight...

What's your secret?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At home today

Three pieces toast, butter, left over yogurt, and an apple-pear. Yes, apple-pear.

I told Mrs. Dude she was looking like an apple-pear after our little girl was born, and I've been eating them ever since.

KNVB's a cnut,

Dude.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The enfalac's a bit sweet for my taste ....

knvb,

With Junior getting stuck into mom's boob as an entree and a bottle for desert, it's somehow freed up my lunch hour. And ..... with a few extra $$$ from the weekend's refereeing activities, it'd be rude not to treat myself !!!:D. Just have to keep that from the missus though ........ she's having the KD ;). After all, if I have to listen to PCOV moan about how the 'wind' caused the 7th goal, I owe it to myself to have a bit of lamb .......

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Just found this thread ..... interesting !!

Originally posted by Walks

Maybe Zaurinni can help me with a dilemma ...... Any recommendations on getting the best prosciutto in Vancouver ??

Tough question.

One that I will have to sleep on....but trust me, I will have your answer before tomorrows lunch.

Personally, I love prosciutto with boconcinni cheese, and fresh tomatoe. Often, I will toast the prosciutto and cheese, and then add the tomato.

Feel free to add some extra virgin olive oil as the kicker.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice !!!!

Zaurrini,

Much appreciated amigo ...... like your style on the sandwich, right up my alley. Nothing better than prosciutto, boconcinni, tomato and extra virgin olive oil on some fresh ciabatta bread.

I can hear my English relatives cursing me as I write this .......

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've had Kraft dinner and McDonalds for 2 months straight with no end in sight...

Two months straight? For a while there this thread was the let's-see-how-many-days-in-a-row-knob-can-eat-wendy's show. Don't blame the wee un for your poor lunching habits.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kraft dinner is like gold around here...

if you can find it without little insects in it :(

For lunch today: Good ol' eggs in the chicken form, and something that resembled bread.

Thank goodness I prepared it myself, otherwise the legs would have been sticking out of the yolk:rolleyes: Right TPower?

+SC:)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two choices

Because you cannot go over to nonno's and pick up some prosciutto from la cantina....
Walks, I grew up eating fresh Italian prosciutto from Adelina's on Renfrew St and 1st avenue in Vancouver....I have tried others, and although very good, when I think about fresh prosciutto, I think Adelina's.

Good Luck, and God Speed.

Be sure to pick up some fresh italian geegers from Columbus right next door.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You assholes...you're making my mouth water over here!

Any good I-tie places in the Cloverdale area?:rolleyes:

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
You assholes...you're making my mouth water over here!

Any good I-tie places in the Cloverdale area?:rolleyes:

In one word Dude, NO. The closest place would be on 152 just before 96 ave. The same complex that the Mug and Musket Restaurant is but on the other side of the building facing the Mac's gas station. I think it is called Marini's.

Enjoy lunch today Dude.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give us half a pound luv .......

Zaurrini,

Brilliant !!!! I'm off today during lunch to pick some up. Thanks for the advice .....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All this talk of Italian food is making me hungry, perhaps I'll finally eat that can of Ravioli sitting in the coffee room. It's holding up the photo-copier paper tray, but I think it's time. It was made by an actual chef you know.

Fcuk it. I'll just go to Wendy's. I hear she was part Italian.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chicago Subs

On my way to Wendy's I passed a place called Chicago Subs and thought I'd give it a whirl. It's on Bridgeport just past Ikea. The place is a complete rip off of the Mr. Sub that was there before it, but the subs are 10 times worse. They've also got a mini toaster machine to be completely different from any other sub place :rolleyes: Where can you get franchise information you ask? I don't think the ink on the napkins will be dry before this place folds it up. I had some Tangy Chicken debacle and wish now, I had eat'n the Ravioli in the lunch room. Shoc-King.

BTW, Dude, why do Assholes make your mouth water? I guess Fastshow was right about you after all.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

I often say after eating off the lunch truck....

I dont feel full, just different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts