Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL rumours and various scuttlebutt

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
for my own piece of mind , can somebody please post a picture of what an ignorant douche looks like

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Burnaby Mens League is a top league, sorry, I thought it was a bunch of guys that got together in the park after every Euro game.

Here is that ignorant guy getting douched.

Attachments

• 5_thumb.jpg
    5_thumb.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 782
Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok Ok, you boys play in the crap indoor league at sportstown, where you can take a break after 1 minute of hard running, so how many red cards did you boys have at sportstown, anyone please.

ignorant hos

not the league, again with the assumptions, they will be training in the bubble, like real actual training, do you know what that is?

Anyway, I am not going to sit here and argue with someone who associates a team name with the amount of red cards they will be receiving, a prejudiced comment if I ever heard one, give your head a shake pal...and no, I am not associated with this team, yet, but if I ever got the chance I would because they are highly organized and very well funded...good luck to you in your future endeavours. pd

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
not the league, again with the assumptions, they will be training in the bubble, like real actual training, do you know what that is?

Anyway, I am not going to sit here and argue with someone who associates a team name with the amount of red cards they will be receiving, a prejudiced comment if I ever heard one, give your head a shake pal...and no, I am not associated with this team, yet, but if I ever got the chance I would because they are highly organized and very well funded...good luck to you in your future endeavours. pd

Well funded? Does that mean they're paying players?

stirstir

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
These guys were all well shaven and gelled up for each game in penticton... with socks over the knees... white boots... etc. They hardly looked like a team who would be picking up a lot of reds. Maybe red flowers, but not red cards.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That spot goes to..... Estrella De Chile.

To be honest, estrella was an embarassment on the weekend. Short, unfit and flopping around like dead fish is what they offer. No more than a mid table Div 2 VMSL team. And worst of all, they weren't seen in the beer garden.

Hopefully they only use the team name and bring in 20 new players because there's no premier type players on that bmsl team.

PhotoReflect - Vancouver Sports Pictures

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest, estrella was an embarassment on the weekend. Short, unfit and flopping around like dead fish is what they offer. No more than a mid table Div 2 VMSL team. And worst of all, they weren't seen in the beer garden.

Hopefully they only use the team name and bring in 20 new players because there's no premier type players on that bmsl team.

PhotoReflect - Vancouver Sports Pictures

hey i got better things to do than scroll trough 220 photos of some chunky, unfit posers. c'mon now where the fuk is your head at. ;)

those picture are 100 % over priced. hey chile, you pay me and i will put some up in my employee bathroom:rolleyes:

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched this team play in B cup . There level of players is mixed .
They are not a top Div 1 team ,but can improve with 3 or 4 added to there team
And will have to work hard to win .good luck

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok Ok, you boys play in the crap indoor league at sportstown...

ignorant hos
Easy there HOS...I don't think I've ever seen you set foot in our indoor leagues at Sportstown to call them crap?!?!?! True, Estrella de Chile have contacted me about training indoors on one of our Bubble fields for the winter, as they are concerned about player attendance to outdoor training during the winter months...shocking, I know!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have one game under my belt at Sportstown, but was quickly put on waivers by Mantie when I demanded oxygen on the bench. Its a good league, but no were near the quality of the Burnaby Mens League.

Nice picture of Johnny A. on that team, good bunch of guys, expecially if the Mori brothers play.

hos

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched this team play in B cup . There level of players is mixed .
They are not a top Div 1 team ,but can improve with 3 or 4 added to there team
And will have to work hard to win .good luck

totally agreed, keep in mind that the team that played in the B cup was with players who played in the BMSL, and they had to keep about 6 players from their current roster out of this competition due to the fact that those players played in the VMSL 1st div

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0