Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL rumours and various scuttlebutt

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know if they are BMSL's entry in the Provincial B Cup next month? Should be interesting to see how they fair against a team like the Dragons.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played them two years ago when we both played in Div C in the BMSA...

There were a bunch of former Croatia guys (or at least guys wearing the VMSL Croatia stuff) on the team...

They have a tonne of skill, they all seemed to be mid 20's to early 30's and smoked us one night 4-0 I think, with 9 guys on the park. :eek:

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Estrella De Chile is the team representing the BMSL, they won the Penticton May Classic two weeks ago beating Richmond All Blacks 1-0 in the semis and beating a Metro Ford combine in the final 3-1...this team is training hard and could be the darkhorse of the B Cup...they are prepared and skilled. As far as these guys picking up the afc spot is concerned, I speak to their people regularly and I don't think they have the funds to pull off something like this, last I heard afc is getting heavy pressure from the league and they will rebuild their team with new players for div 1...it sounds like the powers that be have warded off any potential sale...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing about you losing your coach and half your team?

Unless you're going too... :eek:

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be the Chilean team from the Burnaby Men's league (used to be Colo Colo in the South American league).

Coolhead
I don't think they are related, there are apparantly three or four players who used to play for Colo Colo, but the management/ownership groups are not the same people

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's good stuff BJB, but really, try and keep up.

If the score was 4-0 that would make JBN's squad twice as good as the FVSL All-stars.

:D

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Randy Samuel has left Delta to form his own team, but it is NOT the spot formerly owned by AFC Leopards. That spot goes to..... Estrella De Chile.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's good stuff BJB, but really, try and keep up.

If the score was 4-0 that would make JBN's squad twice as good as the FVSL All-stars.

:D

FVSL(Provincial All Star Champions) 7-5 VISL (Provincial Champions) aggregate score after home and away series completed:cool:

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sounds like a team that will be around for years and years to come. They will train indoors at 8 rinks all winter and get more Red Cards than any team before in the league. Who has the record for 18 or 19 games?

hos

actually, they will be training indoor at Sportstown and they have already been around for five years you ignorant douche

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok Ok, you boys play in the crap indoor league at sportstown, where you can take a break after 1 minute of hard running, so how many red cards did you boys have at sportstown, anyone please.

ignorant hos

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0