Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL rumours and various scuttlebutt

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only three players from Delta left for Peace Arch as Brum has not committed and with his pending suspension with BCSA he may be out for a while anyway, if thats even considered a bunch. Gonna miss Steve Dormer great guy and very classy, great addition to Peace Arch.

Biggest rumour I heard last night was Meysan Soltani signing with Poco as well. Good stuff Poco!

Delta on the other hand well I am definately pumped with our new additions :).

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple is 2, a few is 3, a half dozen is 6 and something you're familiar with, a bakers dozen is 13 so, I think it's fair to say 4 could be considered "a bunch." Especially when Fowler shows up.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Biggest rumour I heard last night was Meysan Soltani signing with Poco as well. Good stuff Poco!

I think Poco is going to have to get the release from ICST Pegasus as he has already signed for them this season. That's what is great about rumours.....they end up just being that. :D

I'm joining Thriller in the back this year and going to be a deep deep sweeper behind Thriller who is the deep sweeper. Teams won't know how to deal with it. Robj, you weren't supposed to mention anything about new signings. :mad: Team policy.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, Bronco, my eyes and ears are still bleeding heavily. But the beep test was all worth it....getting ready for the deep deep Sweeper role. Delta will be revolutioning football with a 1 - 1 - 4 - 0 - 4.

Mithee Bundha

Jun 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think Poco is going to have to get the release from ICST Pegasus as he has already signed for them this season. That's what is great about rumours.....they end up just being that. :D

I'm joining Thriller in the back this year and going to be a deep deep sweeper behind Thriller who is the deep sweeper. Teams won't know how to deal with it. Robj, you weren't supposed to mention anything about new signings. :mad: Team policy.

So is that another way of saying that the offer sheet was matched?

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm joining Thriller in the back this year and going to be a deep deep sweeper behind Thriller who is the deep sweeper. Teams won't know how to deal with it.

Where am I going to play?:mad:

I think I'm going to sign with Poco.:cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gomesy, you're the wall in front of Thriller and I........so for all intents and purposes, you're keeping it all together. You're one of the 4 defenders who will be in front of Thriller, who will be in front of me. I thought that the gaffer made that clear at training last night.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 1 Akal 1

Last preseason tuneup before the Labour Day startup. BJ Rockson scored in the first half for Akal and Dalvir Mahli replied for Serbia in the second half. The new stadium turf is HUGE at Newton is very wide 78 yards!!!

The addition of a couple fijians, an ex-AFC striker, some ex-Lobbans players, some good U21 players and the "old" core from last years promotion team will hopefully keep the team (Akal) competitive this year.

The most impressive sight was Indo/Temple/Surrey FC still training at 10:45pm.......very impressive Reedie et al. Please take it easy on us on Saturday.

Gilly

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 1 Akal 1

Last preseason tuneup before the Labour Day startup. BJ Rockson scored in the first half for Akal and Dalvir Mahli replied for Serbia in the second half. The new stadium turf is HUGE at Newton is very wide 78 yards!!!

The addition of a couple fijians, an ex-AFC striker, some ex-Lobbans players, some good U21 players and the "old" core from last years promotion team will hopefully keep the team (Akal) competitive this year.

The most impressive sight was Indo/Temple/Surrey FC still training at 10:45pm.......very impressive Reedie et al. Please take it easy on us on Saturday.

Gilly

Gilly, just take your Geritol and comb in your Just for Men and you should be just fine on Saturday against us young guys...:)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0