Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL rumours and various scuttlebutt

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
nothing. just seeing if i can start anything. we are not going anywhere. Except maybe beach grove as our home pitch.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
From my understanding Burnaby Canadiens folded. GN got the spot since they finished first in their group. I believe Desmash from Div 3 gets the open spot in Div.2.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't really believe the Capitals lasted this long after Millar commanded such a high salary for running the ship a few years back and then left.

Either that or the club hasn't recovered since Hands of Stone represented at Nationals for the women a few years back.

reportz

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's coaching NorVan this year??

Just wondering if anyone can confrim or deny that a certain player/coach was offered the gig........

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A certain player was asked to come back and try to re-build Norvan. I work with him and know he hasn't accepted yet.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Thriller, a RFA until after Nations Cup with Surrey, was considering an offersheet to come to RCIU but not until October:confused: and only if his initials would be added to the new name as well:D

I bet he ends up @ Sporting.............just because:rolleyes:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miller has been also offered a very nice Player Coach deal to come play with the Rangers this year in the Over 35's.

I am meeting him tonight to discuss this possibility....No Piss Take just a good chance for Miller to come on home!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Thriller, a RFA until after Nations Cup with Surrey, was considering an offersheet to come to RCIU but not until October:confused: and only if his initials would be added to the new name as well:D

I bet he ends up @ Sporting.............just because:rolleyes:

RCISMU...............natural.........looks good. :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's great Coach. After your meeting, Millar is coming over to discuss babysitting my kids while me and my wife go on dates to revitalize our marriage. We believe the sight of Millar after a tantalizing date as we enter our own home will be the perfect aphrodisiac. Of course we will pay him. Or he can just join us. We just purchased a King size bed with great reinforcement. In this type of playing field, the long balls take on a whole different meaning. :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's great Coach. After your meeting, Millar is coming over to discuss babysitting my kids while me and my wife go on dates to revitalize our marriage. We believe the sight of Millar after a tantalizing date as we enter our own home will be the perfect aphrodisiac. Of course we will pay him. Or he can just join us. We just purchased a King size bed with great reinforcement. In this type of playing field, the long balls take on a whole different meaning. :rolleyes:

:D

I'm invited too, Ballbaby. I've always had something for Sue..............:wa:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D

I'm invited too, Ballbaby. I've always had something for Sue..............:wa:

I've seen your something...........and you may have to pay to play this time. Of course it was a cold post-game shower and you were next to Chuckie and Clive. And that just ain't fair. :cool:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stevie Millar rumours and where is Thriller going scuttlebutt

Regs, I don't think I killed the Capitals, it was you not signing back in the late 90's because you were unable to do the 10k run around burnaby lake, even walking it. It would have been perfect you and thriller forming the perfect back line with woody and bk, even I would have looked good, and nobody would have ever known about notty.

Doesn't MILLAR get the call from norvan every year, I think they even phoned Sarge, Jinky, and Seppo a few years back to try and get the young guns back on the north shore.

Why leave Slurrey U, who would Foden be the puppet master for then, knvb, come on now, next you will be telling me that ballbaby and regs are running the team.

RIP Burnbaby Canadians
A great Club to play for.

CJ

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0