Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL rumours and various scuttlebutt

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing is ever confirmed until you get the prospective player or managers signature on a cocktail napkin while they are drunk.:D

Millar knows the deal.;)

chooch

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain ShamrockRe: VMSL rumours and various scuttlebutt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbaby
I've seen your something...........and you may have to pay to play this time. Of course it was a cold post-game shower and you were next to Chuckie and Clive. And that just ain't fair. :cool:

:D

Ah yes, good old tripod Chuckie...........:D
BallbabyRe: VMSL rumours and various scuttlebutt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Shamrock
:D

I'm invited too, Ballbaby. I've always had something for Sue..............:wa:

I've seen your something...........and you may have to pay to play this time. Of course it was a cold post-game shower and you were next to Chuckie and Clive. And that just ain't fair. :cool: Thanks for the shout out Ballbaby and Captain. It's always nice to be remembered for the" non-football" prowess.

Seriously Ballbaby, you watch the kids, I'll take Sue out..........

Mithee Bundha

Jun 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo - Temple - Pegasus looks like it's a done deal. thoughts anybody???

You know it's not a rumor when no one will respond to the original post. Good Luck to all clubs involved. I guess the only question is what side of Div 1 will they be playing out of?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mithee, I wouldn't go as far and saying it's a done deal.........very little has been mentioned of late and allegedly there are quite a few of the Peg players who aren't crazy about this idea.........As for which side of Division One, is there not one team on side A and one on side B? :confused:

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie, you can dance boy!

hos

Yep, that was me at the Peg/Indo/Temple/Surrey United/Club Ireland/Whitecap merger & coaching "tryout" (meeting #124). You might remember some of those same moves after being chipped circa 1995, especially at the end when I have my hands on my knees in laughter (and I'm knackered).
:knvb:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep, that was me at the Peg/Indo/Temple/Surrey United/Club Ireland/Whitecap merger & coaching "tryout" (meeting #124). You might remember some of those same moves after being chipped circa 1995, especially at the end when I have my hands on my knees in laughter (and I'm knackered).

You forgot to add Steve Millar in there, Reedie......

P.I.C.S.T.S.M.C.I.W Athletics.........rolls off the tongue, doesn't it? I think it was meeting #119 though....:confused:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Reedie, bloody hell man, we were on the same team in 95 when that happened, you had been out all night in the Suzuki and forgot the new pass back rule that had come in 5 years before that. You made a 10 yard run upfront, got knackered and thought the best thing to do is hump it to the keeper, and so the famous "chip" took place. The only thing better at Kinsmen was Randells Bike vs. Slurrey from 18 yards out.

As for mergers, who is the real head coach? I fond this clip from the Slurrey FC archives of you last year.

hos

Last edited by a moderator:

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie, bloody hell man, we were on the same team in 95 when that happened, you had been out all night in the Suzuki and forgot the new pass back rule that had come in 5 years before that. You made a 10 yard run upfront, got knackered and thought the best thing to do is hump it to the keeper, and so the famous "chip" took place. The only thing better at Kinsmen was Randells Bike vs. Slurrey from 18 yards out.

As for mergers, who is the real head coach? I fond this clip from the Slurrey FC archives of you last year.

hos

That's funny...but Mr. Suzuki is the one man not involved in the merger. Hey, I was just going through some old soccer memorbilia and I happened to find those tapes that you sent off overseas as a resume back in the 90's...(hope the link works!) :bronco:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't watch anymore, I have to try and play this weekend after watching that.
I hope Stevie Mac and Notty can head those balls away for me at the Nations Cup.

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty? There will be a formal protest going in as he has played for Ireland before......as has Reedie. Unlucky, boys, the protest has just been sent.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it that GN in division one have signed Milad Rahmati and Desmond and possibly Kenny from Vancouver Olympics. Any truth to this?

Bob Poole new hurricanes head coach?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0