Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL rumours and scuttlebutt

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A ha!

I now know who Walks is.

Not much walking reffing that match - Very pacy.

Mind you, coming from an FVSLer, I suppose that doesn't surprise any of you. :mad: :D

As usual though, the Rangers had to lock up after both sides sprinted to their cars RIGHT after the match.
Full marks to Richie Sumner.
I believe he was the only member from Clan indulging into the pints.
To make matters worse, we then discover Jackson, our ex-captain now playing in the show with SU, comes over to our changeroom we're sharing with Clan, to yes, buy a beer.
WTF?

Downtown's been right all along about you guys.

No rumour here anymore about VMSLers.
It's the truth.
Very disappointing KNVB.

Pussies,

RF

:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you think I was happy about it?

To set the record straight... there was a beer cooler mix up between G and myself. We are VERY ashamed and have been fined a round each. That and our team is full of 16 and 17 year olds who 1) DON'T drink and 2) don't race to their cars they race to Mom's car where she is waiting with the heat on. :rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VMSL Track Team .......

Not much walking reffing that match - Very pacy.

Thank you RF - I've been trying to tell these knuckleheads that for years but they just won't listen :D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
first time for everything.....

Downtown's been right all along about you guys.

Despite the fact I am seriously bollocksed off my head on pints of Guinness Extra Cold and Carling Tops, it still hits me like a bus that Downtown would be shouting the odds about that whole kind of scenario.

He remains one of the few people I know who can kiss his own elbow.....

Posting when trollleyed is a proper old test innit?

Yes.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That and our team is full of 16 and 17 year olds who 1) DON'T drink and 2) don't race to their cars they race to Mom's car where she is waiting with the heat on. :rolleyes:

and 3)are not old enough to buy on their own

Platinum

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
transfer????

Heard through the grape vine that a starting Indo player is transferring to Khalsa over the x-mas break. I don't think Sandman is going to be happy................

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would that not be an idiotic transfer to go from Indo to Khalsa?
Now I could see my old pal HOS wanting to go anywhere but Khalsa just to get a better GAA. :p

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would that be idiotic, we have 15 points at the break, they have 16 and are in relegation territory. I don't see your logic Recco's, but you are the Coach of Sap. B, so that explains everything.

As for transfers, I heard of another from a contenting Div. 1 team to Khalsa, but it is all rumours now.

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard of another from a contenting Div. 1 team to Khalsa

No, it is not true, HOS. I am very CONTENT where I am and refuse to be lured to the superior Premier League. It is so much better up there.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
I am very CONTENT where I am and refuse to be lured to the superior Premier League. It is so much better up there.

Capt., sorry buddy, they are in fact interested in ParkHeed, and are wondering if he is Content. They also want to know ClubIChamps availabilty, with a keeper coming ClubI's way if he is available. But like you say, it is a HUGE step from Div.1 to Premier, most guys just can't do it.:rolleyes:

hos

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: snedds

Originally posted by sid
hear sneds & the clarke bros are of to Kalsa

sid

Lets use peoples usernames on here Corrmone. I should have copyrighted my nickname freakin years ago! Bloody confusing for the persons that dont know me.

You talkin about Larsson?? Because the ORIGINAL Sneds is not coming out of retirement and making the lengthy commute from Sacramento each weekend. Fcuk that! Thats unless Khalsa are more than willing to pay me 6 figures for me to sit on the bench and watch!!!:D
BTW Sid, wuts the script with you?? You are a hard person to get a hold of.

Best regards,

Sneds, oops I mean Oor Wullie

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard a rumour that a certain distressed Khalsa goalkeeper has been in communication with another Indian team. Details of hos demands have not been released.

Anyone know of any details?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0