Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Preseason Rumours and Scuttlebutt

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kiss only LJ's ASS

WAB

As a keeper I feel for a goalie when a mistake is made.

Yes, the game was brutal, on the part of the Rovers when they were pissed in the second half by BCFC.

As for our lack of players, we have some players that are on holiday, some working, and some that left because they had too much playing time and too much fun with our team.

We had two CAT team players who came up, that are making a case for being with the first team, two fellows came from a Langley FVSL team, and of coarse besty, who is just helping us out for the tourny because westside is not playing this weekend, TB.

It is a tough time of year to get players out, I don't know why, with the weather great and an itch to get playing again.
Too many players play too much in the summer I guess.

Good decision by the Rovers to bring in the old Clan team to be the CAT team, as I thought some of the kids didn't look too bad.

H :cool: S

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's about fcuking time....

Whataboutbob is the closest anyone has been on this site for the best part of a month at actually taking the piss about another side or a game he's seen. What the fcuk has happened to this place? There's far too much back slapping and 'well played old chap' going on. Are you all trying to redress the indelable and, frankly, unnoticeable imbalance left by the wayward departed cricketeers? The behaviour in this place is that of those who don't want their comments to result in getting clattered on a weekend but what's the point without a bit of needle? It's been like reading posts by a bunch of old grans. It's common fcuking knowledge that R.U.F.C are a bunch of vagabonds, thieves, scoundrels, and cheats yet no one has even uttered a slag in their illiterate direction. Your season starts next week and it's as if everyone has taken a big bag of 'e's and started feeling each other up. where's the angst? Where's the fcuking slander? Who's going to start taking the piss????????

this place wants livening up, you're all a bunch of boring old twats, Fastshow PoCoMo (retired but wearing the colours proudly and waiting for my new t-shirt), M*****mas (resigned in disgust), Westside Spring (retired), RUFC (resigned in shock at the level of thuggery attached to the club, they're all at it to a man), Peg/Olys (retired but will remain forever Peg blue, despite their protests).

Sort it out.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When did you play.....er.....watch the Westside Spring? I don't recall them ever asking you to put pen to paper. In fact, I think they preferred Beanbag to you. From Cafu to Burnout in ten years. Sad really.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg with 11?

Regs:

need any extra bodies for the weekend? especially old flabby ones like me and Kurgan?

max
stillnowordonthefleeces

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
in lieu of Fasty's last post

Max,

This is Peg we're talking about here! You know, the big boys... why the arse-fcuk you would think we would want a couple of Div 1ers to play with us for the weekend is truly perplexing.

Actually, you aren't even real Div 1ers... you haven't even played a game in Div 1 ever!

~TBwhohasnotimefordiv1soccersluts.

Iwillcalllatertonitewiththescoop...

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
in lieu of Fastshow's post

Regs:

you are either lacking the knowledge or forgetting (as i wish i could sometimes) that like Fastshow, i also have a history with that fabled Westside FC, having played for two years with Westside 'B' in Div 1. In fact, Kurgan was on that team for a year as well (albeit in pony-tailed fashion). yikes! did i let that slip out? sorry Kurganistan.

max
justcallmekurgan'sagentfromnowon

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
addendum

Regs:

having said all that we are strictly mediocre. we're just looking to improve our fitness before our Div 1 debut next weekend.

max
kurganiget20%percentpayableinbeer(origuessjustonebeer)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Numbers

Max

The way that all the premier teams are going for numbers right now, you would think that more players that have played in the 1st divisions in the past, would be trying out for premier teams.

Lets be honest, allmost all of the kids playing on the CAT teams are not good enough to play in the premier league, mabey not even on the bench.
With the league adding four teams to the "Top Flight" division a few years ago, one would think more players with experience from 1st division would try to move up.

This year is a prime example where more players are needed in Premier, when so many players that used to play premier are now trying thier luck with 1st division teams like Pacific 96'ers and Clan. Not to mention old power houses Fireman and Norvan in 1st Div. this year.

I can only say that many premier clubs that are weak in the CAT system will be praying that they don't get too many injuries and cards.

HOS:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yawn

Where the hell did that come from?

It's Friday afternoon Cocco... shouldn't you be off in the works-yard moving that pile of cones you moved yesterday back to where they were originally?

Just bring it.

~TB.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey OSTRICH

Should'nt you be opening and then closing some files, or better yet reading ever post that comes across your screen.

Just Bring It.

I'll be bring my six studs to the field this weekend and sharpening them up for you.
I may also have to bring some chalk for my elbows and knees for when I start hitting cue ball heads around.

I will also bring some money for a beer and sausage after the game.

Just Bring It.:p

T-BONE:D : Not scared of the Flying s'tnuC

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey SKINNIEST FAT GUY EVER

Get a good night's sleep... I smell a big upset tomorrow in the 4 o'clock game.

~TB.

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Fastshow

Did you ever stick around with one club longer than a couple of weeks? do you live out of a suitcase or are just a collector of jerseys, even Jinky stuck it out with pocomo, i must admit that i have never seen you play a match ,but i have seen you at training with one of your ex clubs , and thought you could have done without doing any extra training :) with the Jinky

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1

Belfast Cowboy,

I dunno who you are but the fact you profess to watching training sessions fills me with trepidation. Still, 'they' say one in ten is just like you so you're clearly flying the flag for ttp so good for you. That must've taken great courage and I'm sure your parents are chuffed to bits. In terms of suitcases, you've confused me with Buckfast. He's the one with not just a suitcase but a few dozen suit valises and rolling racks full of Hugo Boss football kits. He's an absolute twat, too, and if he were here right now I'd ****ing kill him.

Get your fcuking fingers out you saddoes and start taking liberties with each other in readiness for upcoming fixtures. Or stay as you are and carry on being as boring as Richmond Utd. at anything less impressive than a Helix reunion tour. Balls.

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tennis fastshow

Fastshow,what the fcuk is with the 5-1 5-1 5-1, i think u have to much time on your hands, u must be watchin the US open or something. I hate to sound like a TTPer, but u are right about the back slapping gone on here, i would like to see some more slagging going on, even one of the best slaggers , Capt. Shamrock is to fcuking quiet, he knows me and he isn't taking any shots. Enough happy talk , fastshow where the hell are u playing this year, maybe i might make it out to one of ur matches unless u are playing with Jinky, or any of the old pocomo boys then i will definitely come out.:)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS who is sad that he is leaving Stores, to go back to Signs where he does'nt have a Computer to work on All Day.

It's Friday afternoon Cocco... shouldn't you be off in the works-yard moving that pile of cones you moved yesterday back to where they were originally?

Fcuking brilliant Regs!:D

TRwhoisgladHOSisouttahere!

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tennis?

Cowboy,

England beat the krauts 5-1 yesterday. Thanks for coming out.

I might play for the Old Actonian Club this season in Acton Town. It'd be great if you came out to watch but keep in mind that Acton Town is on the tricky District Line so give yourself enough time to allow for at least a couple changes.

Acton is also in South London. Best take that into consideration too.

5-1

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New signings

F.Y.I

Newest members of Surrey United. Niel Wilkenson and Russ Pontin. A bit old ( if you don't play for Peg ) but TONS of skill in both of them. Regs get your track shoes on with these two spraying balls down the wings.:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weight problems?

What is Wilkie weighing in at nowadays? Russel Pontin has always been a solid player. A little experience doesn't hurt any young team. Good luck.

Captain

2 left feet

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capt. Shamrock,

Wilkie looks like he's 17 again. He's buzzing all over the shop. I'll be surprised if Mitchell doesn't call him up for the Whitecaps
play-off run. Surrey looks like the team to beat in the VMSL this season.

2 left feet

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OFF YOUR BLOCK

Slug~

17 again? :confused: Wilkie looks good but I wouldn't say 17 more like 27. I don't want to even start in on the whole Whitecaps thing! Next you'll be saying Man U needs a all left footed player from cloverdale/Slurrey.

What other VML teams have you seen to base your conclusion on:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0