Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does it mean when a coach or manager gets suspended for a long period of time? Does that mean they have to coach from the other side of the fence?

Interesting point...

Players when they are suspended, they are in the sidelines. I guess the coaches/managers can do the same...the problem is if they coach or say something..then the refs can report them :wa: :wa:

Just my two cents...

Foot_Baller

Nov 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Sapp can pull off 3 points against westside this weekend. If this is true then the Hibs Norvan game means that much more. A lot has been discussed about richmonds squad and the way they play and I think they need to step up this weekend. I'd pick them to win that one. At the top I dont see many huge games but if peg can manage 3 points they would do themselves a big favour in the race for a top 4 spot.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If coach gets one game for faul mouth. He can not coach the next game. He can be outside of the park. But can not coach. If he does coach, ref can send in a report. Than he might sit out two or three games. Players get cards, coaches get sent off the pitch.
No cards can be given to coaches. Thats when you get your capitan to do his job till your coach gets back.

CalmYourself

Nov 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seems unjust that the punishment for verbal abuse can be worse than physically attacking someone. Is the discipline board trying to suggest that it is better to hit someone in the face to get your point across (3 games) than it is to verbally vent your frustration on them (4 games)? No comment on the suspension to the Inter manager as I did not see what transpired, but what ever happened to the sticks and stones argument?? a little consistency please

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you call him a Mr Ref Capitain? There is no such a thing. Just remember it is community police kicking guys in the but. One that is loud every so aften can actualy help the one in trouble.
Looks like all the grass fields games will be called off.

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WVFC 1-0 Peg

Tough battle and not a great game played by either team. Peg didn't make it easy at all, but we got the winner with about 15 to go, JT scoring the goal.

DCR20

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
like laylow said, not a great game by both teams, but a fair result at the end of the day. wvan with constant pressure. reedies boy's were a tough battle and even without some key lads are very good squad. jt with the lone goal of the match and wv's d limiting any quality chances. always good to have a pint with costley and some of the peg lads.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No comment on the suspension to the Inter manager as I did not see what transpired, but what ever happened to the sticks and stones argument?? a little consistency please
Basically, act like a wanker and abuse a ref, get a 3 game suspension. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. What else needs to be said, aside from long time coming...

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Basically, act like a wanker and abuse a ref, get a 3 game suspension. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. What else needs to be said, aside from long time coming...

This "wanker" admittedly overreacted and said so to the panel and to his club.

This "wanker" volunteers hundreds of hours per year leading a youth soccer organization looking after both boys and girls soccer, is involved with a premier club including investing thousands of his own dollars since 1990, and single-handedly organized the rebirth of the Italian League, a venture everyone involved has confirmed as a tremendous success.

I would like to be a wanker like that someday. :rolleyes:

You sound like someone with a personal axe to grind to me. Wanker.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So we should excuse him for losing it on a ref because of his club activities? I think not. What kind of example does this set for the youth soccer organization? This is when you're supposed to set a higher standard for yourself.

If you abuse a ref, you've still acted like a wanker. What else you've done away from that becomes irrelevant. No ref deserves to be abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0