Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Nov 06'

Are all of you guys mad at Inter for padding stats or just beating an undermanned team to a pulp? I thought most teams in premier would be happy as it shows to the whole VMSL that there needs to be less teams in the top flight.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

The commentary about Inter is nonsensical. The past two weeks Inter has played teams that tried valiantly but could not match their skill and work rate. Against Norvan, Inter substituted their 5 starters at halftime. Against Olympics, they also used all of their substitutes early. With the game out of reach would you have preferred to watch a marathon of dribbling to the corner flag? As it was, Corrazza had five assists because he passed up padding his stats. The rest of the team could have pulled out the stops to get him the scoring title in the first half of the season, and did not. As for the confidence v. arrogance debate, Inter has every reason to be confident. They have had an excellent start to the season. Not sure why Inter as an organization is disliked. Perhaps someone can enlighten me.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cause you guys are a bunch of as*holes, and your on top.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Such an articulate and reasoned response, how enlightening. I am blown away by the quality of the insight.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bold and underlined. You can't get more insightful than what Animal posted (other than perhaps being more grammatically correct, but that's a different TTP issue all together) :D

BTW, why specify your 'team' in your TTP profile as n/a?

Cheers,

~Regs.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

It is quite simple actually, the question posed on the profile is as follows:

"If you play for a local soccer team, please fill in who for"

I do not play for a local soccer team.

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

animal said:
Cause you guys are a bunch of as*holes, and your on top.

Oranje said:
Such an articulate and reasoned response, how enlightening. I am blown away by the quality of the insight.

Um Mister Orange:

Just so you know, that was not an 'articulate and reasoned' response, and not enlightning. But what can you expect from a boy called "animal" (gggrrrrrrr).

Helloooo...swearing...(as*holes Mr. orange) and inappropriate your on top referrals! It was not a "quality insight" now was it?!!

I just thought I would help you out!

Bye now!

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who I am is not really relevant, but would an Italian coach use the Dutch word for "orange" (referring to the Dutch National Team - KNVB is obviously taken) as an I.D.? I could see him picking Azzurri but not Oranje.

How about some real answers to the original questions I posed, if that is not too much trouble. Otherwise we'll just have to conclude that it is just unwarranted, envious moaning.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

An educated guess as to your connection to Inter (which is obvious) would be BVS or at least a relative ( brother, dad, mum, sister - Daniel even? :knvb: ) - part of the fun in TTP is actually knowing who the posters are, believe it or not, and if you disagree with that, that's fine but people will be less likely to engage in insightful posts/banter with you.

That being said, "and your (sic) on top" = "otherwise we'll just have to conclude that it is just unwarranted, envious moaning"

Connecting the dots,

~TheOriginalInterHater.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wrong. No connection to BVS. True, I have knowledge of Inter (but then again I have knowledge of other teams too...)

Don't understand the rest of your reply.

In any event, will anyone explain to me what it is that they have against Inter. Without the sophmoric expressions of hatred if possible. If that is not possible, don't bother with a reply. I'll wait for the next interesting thread, like the prospect of playing out the season in flippers and wetsuits, the size of Croatia defender's shorts, and what it is that Ivan Lee has tattooed on his arms...Oh, and by the way, whatever happened to WAB? I would have expected his witty rejoinders by now.

Yours in Voetball,
:wa:

PS: Oh yeah, if you are really worried about my identity, I played for Holland in the Nations Cup roughly 18 years ago. That definitely makes me not BVS and not Joe Marrello. We did not distinguish ourselves that year. I don't know if Holland ever had a team after that.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I like talking to myself.

Anyone else care to try?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oranje said:
Wrong. No connection to BVS. True, I have knowledge of Inter (but then again I have knowledge of other teams too...)

In any event, will anyone explain to me what it is that they have against Inter. Without the sophmoric expressions of hatred if possible. If that is not possible, don't bother with a reply. I'll wait for the next interesting thread, like the prospect of playing out the season in flippers and wetsuits, the size of Croatia defender's shorts, and what it is that Ivan Lee has tattooed on his arms...Oh, and by the way, whatever happened to WAB? I would have expected his witty rejoinders by now.

Yours in Voetball,

Lekker nederlands:) .

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs said:
I like talking to myself.

Anyone else care to try?
Oh Christ...Forget about it, Regs. Buddy doesn't quite get it. Fancies himself to be a serious one!! Typical Dutch sense of humor this one:rolleyes:
...KNVB being the exception, of course.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oranje said:

Yours in Voetball,
:wa:

PS: Oh yeah, if you are really worried about my identity, I played for Holland in the Nations Cup roughly 18 years ago. That definitely makes me not BVS and not Joe Marrello. We did not distinguish ourselves that year. I don't know if Holland ever had a team after that.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I'm a schizophrenic
And so am I

Brent Sopel

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Are all Dutch people wankers? KNVB, Oranje, BVS. Ankle Breaker, you must be Dutch too.

Seriously, lots of interesting arguements, but let's be honest, Inter will be the villan regardless if they win 8-1 or 2-0. It is easy to hate a team that's on top, but it's even easier to hate a team that shows up to every game, with a cocky attitude, blasting their club tunes in the dressing room, and then parading out to the field like they're Arsenal or Real Madrid.

Oranje, you seem to know alot about Inter. You must have a connection to them somewhere. Why would anyone want to defend those pricks. BTW what is tattooed on Ivan Lee's arms? And what's with your posts? You sound like a lawyer.

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

machel said:
Are all of you guys mad at Inter for padding stats or just beating an undermanned team to a pulp? I thought most teams in premier would be happy as it shows to the whole VMSL that there needs to be less teams in the top flight.

Inter is a good team and the Olympics need conditioning along with some other tactical and positioning enlightenments. As for Arrogance, forget Inter for a moment, look at the rest of you crying for less teams, the season is short enough. If you look at any other league their are always weeker squads but look to a few surprise toward the end of the season. Which ever team replaces the Olympics next season they are bound to be more prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0