Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter Feb 07'

What is more likely to happen this month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 3 Croatia 0

Two 7+ nill games? KNVB player of the week. The league is truly shite!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only 10:15pm and I had no idea I posted that. Awesome.

I hear Sporting lost their first of the season to Ivan Lee, 2-1 and Metro Ford beat Sapperton 3-1 yesterday.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indeed.

I look forward for Fantabulous' having a go at AFC for being a classless bunch ass holes for running up the score on them this weekend.

If not for a slow start it may have only been 5-nil

How many did Joey Scigs get this weekend? I see he's top of the top scorers...

Brent Sopel

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why so quiet around here? Where are all the match reports from this past weekend's games? KNVB seems to be the only one posting.

KNVB, I guess it's kind of like you're playing with yourself.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to the excellent site.... Norvan 2-1 Firefighters. Very interesting with the bottom 4 on the B side. Big match for Temple against Firefighters.

Hard Ballz

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 2 - Sporting 1

Good game on Sunday at Adanac. The field is brutal and hopefully nobody has to play there during the Cup run.

Sporting scored first and then Inter made a couple of changes at half and Kevin Crouch scored 2 goals, the last coming about 5minutes from time on a great pass from Scott S.

Sporting had several good chances as well but could not finish.

An evenly played match with lots of intensity.

PS. Also, there was a big signing by Inter this weekend and hopefully his debut in VMSL Premier will be soon. Looked good at training last night.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting/Inter game.

I thought we were unlucky not to get a point but we've had games this year where we might not have deserved the final result. All in all, that's the game of footy.

One play that I'd like to bring up was the total lack of repest for the game showed by a couple Inter boys. A player goes down in the second half injured. I can't remember if it was one of ours or theirs. Our keeper has the ball and rolls it out of play around 25 yards out. Two Inter players have a couple of words with each other, throw the ball in and kick it out of play into our corner. Then they proceed to close us in. Nice fair play guys! :mad: Where's the class? :confused:

It's unfortunate that a club like Inter would not just play the ball back and let the game continue, but instead, try and take advantage of a "fair play" situation. I thought it was totally disgusting.

Any other teams have this done to them?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's unfortunate that a club like Inter would not just play the ball back and let the game continue, but instead, try and take advantage of a "fair play" situation. I thought it was totally disgusting.

Any other teams have this done to them?

Gomesy16, speaking of taking advantage this same Inter team did just that this year by running up the combined score 14-1 vs Olympics this year. Now you tell me where's the "fair play" in doing that? Now that's DISGUSTING !:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter should be banned from the VMSL. They’re disgusting when it comes to fair play, they’re also brutal examples of segregation, existentialism, morality, sadism and bestiality. There is no room in the VMSL for their ball hogging (Ivan Lee) and cheating ways. Playing them is a waste of time.

Do the right thing VMSL… Have a real sportsman like side like the Special Olympics stay up a team who are willing to give up nearly all of their points to the other teams and send Inter away. I’ve had enough of this!

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gomesy16

I don't really remember that play but if you guys kicked the ball out when the keeper went down, I think we gave it back to you by kicking it out on the sidelines for a throw-in. I don't think we closed you down after that as you guys kept the ball.

In any event you guys are a classy bunch of guys and hopefully we get to play again in the Cup run.

Sopel - you can stop typing since I know you are probably going to write an Inter bashing post.

AB

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't been around as of late,kinda liking the quietness
of it all.But here we go again....more INTER talk!!!!!!!!!! BTW KNVB,kudos on your player of the week honor!Didn't know you could eat a spicy hot dog and play at the same time!Ivan Lee ball hogging is not a nice visual!:bronco: I'll turn it over to you Sopes.....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm on a roll... So far 3 out of the 5 options on the poll have come true. Oranje could you confirm Ivan Lee's height for us? This could be a red latter day for TTP Poll's.

I have a feeling no ball room or tea cup ride in the lower mainland will be safe this weekend.

Brent Sopel

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For once I have to side with Inter. How many times have you seen Christiano Ronaldo (a Pork Chop) dive and fake an injury. The opposing team knocks the ball out of bounds, and he jumps up like nothing happened. I think Inter was just cautious of play-acting. No disrespect.

I did see that play on Sunday, and the injured player was not faking an injury. I couldn't tell if Inter meant to put the ball that far into the corner, or if it was just a very bad touch. Your guess is as good as mine. (I'm leaning towards a bad touch, although they can be a bunch of pricks) And on the throw-in, they really didn't close down Sporting that much.

Gomsey16,

You ask Inter "Where's the class?" I think most of us know that they have trouble in that category. Inter's like Eddie Guererro, they will lie, cheat and steal to get to the top.

And what about Clanbus and AFC. Don't you think they made their point by 3/4-nil.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clan-Bus 5 Sporting 1 -- Could have been Clan 8 Sporting 1

3 PK's awarded, 2 to Clan 1 to Sporting. LDP I hear saved his. Joey Scigs with 1 to add to his total and TK with 1 or 2. Dunno the who scored the other 3 or Sportings.

Word on the street it was one way traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0