Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter Feb 07'

What is more likely to happen this month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Side A

1 ICSF Inter 13 - 26
2 Columbus Clan FC "A" 12 - 22
3 Croatia SC "A" 12 - 21
4 Metro-Ford Wolves "A" 14 - 20
5 Norvan Eagles 14 - 14
6 West Van FC "A" 15 - 14
7 Vancouver Olympics "A" 14 - 4

Side B

1 Sporting Club "A" 15 - 37

2 Surrey United "A" 13 - 23
3 AFC Leopards "A" 14 - 23
4 Indo-Akal FC "A" 13- 15
5 Sapperton Rovers "A" 12 - 12
6 Sikh Temple "A" 13 - 12
7 Firefighters "A" 12 - 11

What a great season the Chops are having...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV were up 1-0 against a Sapp side that had a player sent off with about 10 to go, and had the ball on a set piece with a minute left on the Sapp byline. Possession was lost and WV gave up a subsequent free kick deep in their own half, some 80 yards from their 20 seconds ago possession, and the Sapperton goaltender, yes goaltender, steps up and takes the free kick and hammers it into the wall, but of course it hits someone, and deflects about a half a foot inside the WV right post with 20 seconds to go.

I am serious.

WV 1, Sapp 1 final score.

Give me strength.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since the excellent site is not updated, some scores from today:

Indo Akal 1
Surrey Utd 2

West Van 1
Sapperton 1

Firemen 0
AFC 3

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Kent put it off the wall and it bounced into his own net, now I know why he was taking the free kick, that is some great power.
Is WAB still getting Coach of the Year with that move, lets ask Spada if he would do that?

hos

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 1 - Columbus 1

Good game at Point Grey turf last night with both teams trying to chase down Inter for top spot. Joe Scigs scored a nice goal late in the first half to put them up going into the break. Second Half we took the game to them but Zenga came up with a couple big stops. With about 5 to go Darkmeat stepped up and ripped a shot that deflected off a columbus guy and into the top corner. It was a really good game to watch and with alot of fans for both sides there was a good atmosphere. Look forward to playing them again come cup time

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia/Sapperton move to Wednesday night under the lights... This should be interesting how many wives come out to the game?? :rolleyes:

PS WAB i got you a valentines day card.... :rolleyes:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
Croatia/Sapperton move to Wednesday night under the lights... This should be interesting how many wives come out to the game?? :rolleyes:

PS WAB i got you a valentines day card.... :rolleyes:

Great news for the Sapperton Master's side who now get to use their Premier guys against Surrey Utd. on Sunday morning.

Shrewd!

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 3-1 Temple

Nothing really exciting about this game except for the fact that Temple played the majority of the first half with their normally striker as a goalkeeper, as their regualr goalie slept in and was awoken only 15 mins prior to kickoff. Temple simply could not create any good quality chances up front.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Todays game at hillcrest park! Vancouver olympics 2-0 over indo... Good game. Indo had a few chances early but hit the crossbar.. Olympics come down and score mid way thru the first half.. Chances on both ends in the second half... Indo had chances to tie it but were unlucky as did olympics to finish the game off.. All in all an even game.. Good luck to indo the rest of the way... :)

jackturner

Feb 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo took the olympics for granted , nobody should take this team granted, they just had a bad start, good win olympics

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jackturner said:
Indo took the olympics for granted , nobody should take this team granted, they just had a bad start, good win olympics
One (1) win in 15 bloody games is a bad start? Fcuk off.

Give me strength.

Seriously

Surrey 3 Temple 1

We were up one (1) before Temples "real" keeper showed up. The game was boring as piss to watch (so I’m told) but obviously we'll take the points. Temple's not a bad side going forward really they just really lack depth and a whole lot of bite. They can knock the ball around fairly well when given some time but they never really threaten to score today, Well other than the one they did. Whatever.

I talked to JB yesterday and he said flat out their scared of us. Happy Birthday, plonker.

Did they drop points today?

jackturner

Feb 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give credit where is due , every body expected olympics to lose all their games but guess what! the wind does blow your way sometimes........and by the way AFC is a better team without the Clarke's.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb... ur lucky when olympics played you, we were missing at least 5 guys that game... And i wish i was there.. i would of stuck ur head in ur ass and made it come outta ur mouth!!! Sometimes i wonder knvb what life would be like for you if u got alittle bit of oxygen at birth....? knvb your a living proof that a human can live without a brain... Go FCKURSELF!!! KEEP chirping knvb.. oneday you will say something intelligent....;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your posts, like the time you spent in Premier are both brutal and a complete waste of time...

Thanks for coming.

Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0