Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter December 08'/January 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RCIU 0 Croatia 0

I saw the first half......ref had a ****ing shocker.....straight red on a tackle which at worst was a yellow card had RCIU with 10 men after 25 minutes....I heard Croatia finished with 9 men though......:eek: but didn't hear what happened.

Wrecking Crew

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was at the MF-Norvan game and saw Norvan warming up with 10 players only to find out it was because Blakeway had been locked in the changeroom by his team during his pre-game deuce...none of his teammates answered their cell phone...he was in there for 20 minutes...and he missed the kickoff! Way to keep track of the lads, Millar!

The game itself was dead for 60 minutes with MF looking slightly more dangerous. Omari opened the scoring in the 60th when he turned Woody 30 yards from goal, another defender dove in like Greg Louganis, and O bent one to the far post. It was a nice shot but I think Smiley could have mustered up more than a wave to try and stop it. They took a 2-0 lead late as a new youngster Milad got on the end of a corner at the 2 yard line and headed home the insurance marker. Immediately following the goal, Blakes could be heard asking Millar if Smiley was rooted to the goal line and then looked at Smiley with his arms in the air motioning what it looked like to punch a ball. He was obviously still pissed about being trapped in the sh*tter!!! Norvan woke up a bit but their final pass was poor and they continually bickered with each other. In my opinion, if you are going to have a target player as good as Blakes, you need to be good enough to kick it at his head!!

A good result puts MF back at the top of the table with a huge game next week against a depleted West Van team (who gutted out a big point last night). A poor result leaves Norvan 1 point clear of the drop zone and rumor has it, Millar will be calling on Franky Fiddler, Brian Kerr, and possibly Randy Keane to keep the boys afloat!

It looks like the move to a 12 team, single group league has worked out well as the race for the top and bottom of the table will come down to the last weekend! Should be fun to watch!

WC

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey should have won 10-0.

There was a Columbus striker spotted on the sideline eyein up a return to his old club im pretty sure

hold em bonus?

KCp1 was also on the sidelines scouting the match. It was odd as Kcp1 was not focused on the match, but on the crippled young irishmen who was watching. There was text messaging that appeared to been exchanged.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RCIU 0 Croatia 0

I saw the first half.....ref had a ****ing shocker....straight red on a tackle which at worst was a yellow card had RCIU with 10 men after 25 minutes....I heard Croatia finished with 9 men though.....:eek: but didn't hear what happened.

Two out of four defenders tried to break my legs. Marty got sent off for a second yellow card offense which was deserved and the second Croatian putz kicked me while I was down on the turf, nice work muppet. Both men got sent off inside the first ten minutes of the second half yet we couldn't make the most of the 10 vs. 9 advantage. Yet another game where we failed to finish our chances and its cost us 3 points.

Ref was brutal for both sides, on to next week.

savage

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's okay Hard Ballz, I think the same can be said about Sporting from most people in the league!:D

Stick to your div 1 thread which happens to be about as thick as your C**k .. unless we win out.. c u next year in div 1 ... wait .. so long as your team will let you lug there water bottles around and drop the soap the night after they struck out at the bar..as any team muppet should.. H*M*.. Homo in case you reading this Mr.Base you idiot.... :)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice first post.:rolleyes: You waited a year and a half to throw down that little jem?

RCIU 0 - 0 Croatia

Hats off to our boys who pissed all over Croatia even though we were a man down for most of the first half. Didar made a couple nice saves, we missed a few chances, and the ref missed a couple of calls (our straight red was shocking, BTW… considering some of the tackles Brad Caldwell had to take). A great performance by our boys who seem to match up very well against Croatia.

Defence was superb all game... tons of heart shown. In particular Tim Sowerby and Stu Walters ran their bags off and were completely spent, Jon Bula and Graeme Poole shut down their outsides, Mike Revell won every header, and Justin Student got stuck in all over the park (evidently Didar hadn’t forgotten about their collision in our first meeting).

Outstanding stuff guys!

PS The goals are coming...

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Savage, Nice confidence look forward to seeing you in div.1, hopefully you are on our side. With a possible 12 points to get, and mathamatically not knocked out, I'm surprised you are already looking forward to playing in div.1.

unless we win out.. c u next year in div 1 ...

BRFC

Jan 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 4 -0 Serbs

Pure domination by surrey who could have been 3-0 up after 5 mins! Honestly dont think serbia created once chance throughout 90 mins. Surrey finally starting to play in a way in which they are capable off. Passed serbia off the park, kept the ball well, and looked dangerous in and around the box. No way surrey to go down, fancy them to win out the remainder of their games.

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 4 -0 Serbs

Pure domination by surrey who could have been 3-0 up after 5 mins! Honestly dont think serbia created once chance throughout 90 mins. Surrey finally starting to play in a way in which they are capable off. Passed serbia off the park, kept the ball well, and looked dangerous in and around the box. No way surrey to go down, fancy them to win out the remainder of their games.

A little post game at Roosters??!! Nice comment

SU were damn quality on the day.. but wouldn't even be in this mess if it weren't for so many last minute melt-downs this year.

Has anyone here seen alleyezonme??? at Bous 5 bean x 200?

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stick to your div 1 thread which happens to be about as thick as your C**k .. unless we win out.. c u next year in div 1 ... wait .. so long as your team will let you lug there water bottles around and drop the soap the night after they struck out at the bar..as any team muppet should.. H*M*.. Homo in case you reading this Mr.Base you idiot.... :)

Not sure who you are Savage, but I figure you can't be that close to our team because if you were, then you would know that if we do get relegated, most of the boys have no interest in playing div. 1. Lets hope it doesn't come to that.

alleyezonme

Nov 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
surrey was easily the best team on the day, serbs looked like they were partying at a serbian concert the night before?!? the English lad in the middle (although comparible, not stevie g ) had a brilliant match, composing himself not to have cracks on net from the centre circle out of pure frustration.. Ireland nations cup representative on the sideline, looking for future prospects but very much disrupted from watching the game due to a lost fijian man looking for some convo and a kleanex (it was pretty cold) . ICST PEG V SUF first round, gl all in.

hey look whos back on ttp ! must be a 5 minute break before the final tabs ..

hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league moving into one division is far better than the old side 'a' and 'b' - and as usual, the relegation battle is just as interesting to watch as te top of the table.
Imagine being like Strecks on a team like Inter.. having a boring mid table season :) :)

PS. - alleyez... when you bust at star, you'll need this 604-953-3000 (seriously looool)

Zarley Zalapski

Sep 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey lucky to catch the Serbs hung over and still asleep after the big concert....looks to be the high point of United's season. Starting right back gone for 3 months unable to perform his key throw-ins....2 biggest wind-ups in the league in midfield....plus can new #10 with golden boots to fill handle the pressure of all eyes on him ??...

BRFC

Jan 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
T.
Imagine being like Strecks on a team like Inter.. having a boring mid table season :) :)

Ha ha Strecks on a team like Inter!
Yeah Inter seems to have the quantity of players, what was it, rumour of like 30 player at practice? But still stuggle in the middle of the table?
Strecks clearly wasted if you ask me.

BRFC

Jan 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zarley,

You making excuses for the serbs???

All that can be said that surrey were the better team and wanted it more.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Far be it for me to indulge or encourage any of vancitysbest homoerotic fantasies of me, but if I don’t respond soon I fear my facebook inbox will be flooded with undecipherable ‘mad-lings’ and references of Seaquam and 2am booty calls at Boston Pizza. Again. My wife is starting to wonder and I can only say he’s run head first into the goal post so many times.

I like how this win for Slurrey has spurred more SU posts in the last week than in my 10 years there combined. Mine excluded of course. Obviously. It’s nice to see others shoulder the load. (That’s not what you think it means VCB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0