Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter December 08'/January 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yah something to do with them being here illegally or something... who knew that you actually need legit immigration papers to stay in canada... better warn my cousins :D...

we should be fine Captain.. we signed two players from UBC that will help us try to stay in premier.

PS... we are trying to sign some Irish wanker attending Towson University in the states when he gets kicked out of school after midterms.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck, Star......with the Irish wanker. :D

Jason Gill and who is the other UBC player?

Jorge Angel-Mira... very skillful midfielder

Ive already talked to the Irish wanker and all hes asking for right now is a pint of guiness after every game... but at the same time he might be getting a job at BMO so it might be hard to sign him. :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
too bad I was outta town, woulda been different result. congrats club I, thats gift #2 we've given u. besides, I was only looking after the best interests of the mighty mattress and his GAA ...

Thanks allballzonme... but the difference between you and me is that I don't care about my personal stats... just the teams. So pack your suitcase again Riz, 'cause I hear another club calling. They will pay your more gas money. shite... I forgot you don't have a car. What do they call your payment? Bus fare?

Anyways... I'm sorry you couldn't make it out. I was pumped to play you. But I understand your priorities. How was Whistler anyway?

Whistler Blackcomb - WinterPRIDE, February 1-8, 2009 - Whistler, BC

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish I could quote everything going on, this is some heavy sh*t!!! Riz, stfu or else someone else will throw a shoe at my car with you in it!! lol

The Whister pride shout was hilarious!

and Star ----->he's already signed with the good guys in Cloverdale. It only cost KNVB's virginity, Angus was quite pleased.

PS - AllEyez - 400k stacks were sick... hopefully i make 7 figs next yr and sit in that game too....:)

alleyezonme

Nov 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
captain, reeeeeelax .. u know that is post 11,879 right! wow.

sixfyv, dont be talkin bout jumpin clubs. I mean I know you always held a grudge cuz Dre was playin more in the FVSL let alone the vmsl for delta but damn.. everyone needs some PT these days.. I understand. And you are damn right thats what I care about, numbers, statistics, titles, the things that ppl remember, not how many comebacks u had on ttp. i'm sure anyone who knows me knows this already anyways..

but i'll keep takin the pizza ..

I dunno where u even find events like that lol thats pretty hilarious tho ill give ya that.

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont think it would have made the difference, I know it would have. I didnt play this past weekend and I didnt play the first time around , hense the gifts.

I am only leading the goalscoring race but what difference could I have possibly made.. good luck in the cup cuz u'll need it.

Chirps Ganief.. Have you been watchin those ALI movies again?

rushmoreriz.JPG

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish I could quote everything going on, this is some heavy sh*t!!! Riz, stfu or else someone else will throw a shoe at my car with you in it!! lol

The Whister pride shout was hilarious!

and Star ----->he's already signed with the good guys in Cloverdale. It only cost KNVB's virginity, Angus was quite pleased.

PS - AllEyez - 400k stacks were sick... hopefully i make 7 figs next yr and sit in that game too....:)

Wow....wow...wow....where to start?? haha classic stuff

If you want reliable NEWS only Vancitysbest can deliver.

Yes..star#1 once I get caught cheating off the asian next to me I will be back looking for offers..., but KNVB virginity was a closing point for me....KNVB will be the next prego man...(ever wonder why he never showers?)

The real news is that alleyesonme has quit the VMSL to pursue a full-time position in the fashion industry (apparently he gets 20% off ) and has joined an apparent Chinese metrotown gang?...or, is he selling for Oleg? from Parm? either or?

Vinny's dislocated arm has caused an increase in TTP posts and random crescent beach photo ops. His wedding will take place this summer at the centre circle at Cloverdale athletic. Good thing there will be free Bevs Buzz and BC available.

In other news the Baltimore Hoodlums won 3-0 on Saturday, yours truly scoring 2. There was 2 homicides in the parking lot after the game. There will be no pending investigations.

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont think it would have made the difference, I know it would have. I didnt play this past weekend and I didnt play the first time around , hense the gifts.

I am only leading the goalscoring race but what difference could I have possibly made.. good luck in the cup cuz u'll need it.

Ali movies and 50 cent records getting to this guy eh?

that said, rumors are he can 3 teen burgers, score 2 goals, and go to the BMO all in one day. pretty impressive.

T Whitley

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats the word?
imperial cup looks to be great. look for SUF to make a surge into the post-season - that English prick is great to watch, I must admit !

What's with this AllEyez guy? ... actin like he's done the fiesta all over R. Anne ... Weird

oh damn.. here comes VCB's forceful pre intercourse rub

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats the word?
imperial cup looks to be great. look for SUF to make a surge into the post-season - that English prick is great to watch, I must admit !

What's with this AllEyez guy? ... actin like he's done the fiesta all over R. Anne ... Weird

oh damn.. here comes VCB's forceful pre intercourse rub

Is this post for a English version of Mr Base ???

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate onley one the fat ass. Goes to 8 rinks and hangs around ever green trees and steals soccer balls. That's the one. Black back pack bag. Runs up the hill to relay guys and the hill board. Some of the balls are talking balls. Now we know who the frack is.
Fun fun. Dam muscals will not work. But it is in his blod to do bad deeds.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate onley one the fat ass. Goes to 8 rinks and hangs around ever green trees and steals soccer balls. That's the one. Black back pack bag. Runs up the hill to relay guys and the hill board. Some of the balls are talking balls. Now we know who the frack is.

now it all makes sense????:rolleyes:

T Whitley

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

[ ] Post makes sense
[ ] I laughed
[x] the ghey?
[x] GTFO
[x] KNVB is a TTP legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money