Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter December 08'/January 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 2-2 Sporting. We came out strong and scored early in the first half to take the lead. Croatia got a lucky one just before halftime as they crossed it into our box and it hit our player and went in......1-1 Halftime. The second half was going back and forth with nice chances for both sides. With about 5 minutes left Mike Gomes was fouled in the box for a penalty shot. Steve Frazao finished it nicely to take the 2-1 lead. Then the unexpected......probably 25 secondes to go, Croatia pumps the long ball up the field and some kind of miscommunication took place with the defender and goalie and the ball ended up on Peter Sulentic's foot who slotted in the tying goal. Heartbreaking but still mathematically alive....on to next week.

Hard Ballz

Wrecking Crew

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
sir m,
i agree that miro played way too much extra time and he has a tendancy to try and get the losing team back into it. i will also say wvan was lucky to keep 11 on the park in the 1st half when omari was in on goal clean and was brought down with a horse collar...miro decided on a yellow but it easily could have been a red with few complaints.

regardless, an impressive result for west van...even though two-nine had my ears bleeding again!!!
wc

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keap on chipping a point or two a game you just do not know what will happen. Eagles are strugling badley with out Serg in the net. One win goes long way.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just heard Surrey and Norvan tied 1-1 today.....someone can give details how the game went.

Hard Ballz

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will, Hardballz..........A draw was a fair result BUT Norvan had the more quality chances.......Sheps made 2 great saves.......but overall a draw was fair.....

Good battle....good Heiny's.......everything is good

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keap on chipping a point or two a game you just do not know what will happen. Eagles are strugling badley with out Serg in the net. One win goes long way.

Two points for............................................looking so good? Talking out your *ss?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad cap you are thinking of a wrong guy. The guy you want is little Bob the builder from Langley or surrey or out ferder. No SS in me my lad. White yes SS no.
When you look what Jues do to Palastinians. SS is not a bad thing. Some one has to stand up to that shite. Now lets get back to soccer. This is Canada where it does not matter what your skin coulor is. Tell me did you go to see Whitcaps play Serbs. I hear it was a smash big times.
Caps surley do not like Serbs even thoe they have Serg on their side.
But the funny thing is Viking will not sighn any Canadians. Maybe Justen Thopson from West Van has a chance. They are practicing over there. Good guy I am not sure if he can play at that level. Kindel sure could.A huge mistake in my opinion.did Lenski sighn with them.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smart coach you got it. We have to mis spell it here. Nice to hear from you. No more blowing of the buildings. The trooth is. Mountain Ararat vulcano did cover the lost city and the Templarars. That's were the man was born and that where he lost his life. Rose to watch over all of us.
The fight is not needed. Nova arck landed on Arrarat mountain from a title wave.. Falcon head was found Tempars did exist. Slavs did rule. It is only due to bad politics that our friends ended up posting about it in their own way. Cheers good luck in your game tomorrow. A vise man always speaks the true script. Any child is a blessing to todays world. Killing children proves only one thing. Mad dog always bites. We need loving dogs. More beer more roches will brin peace in this darn world. Tell that dumb Dutchman to stop shootin in Langley Harris is playing out there.

alleyezonme

Nov 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
too bad I was outta town, woulda been different result. congrats club I, thats gift #2 we've given u. besides, I was only looking after the best interests of the mighty mattress and his GAA ...

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
too bad I was outta town, woulda been different result. congrats club I, thats gift #2 we've given u. besides, I was only looking after the best interests of the mighty mattress and his GAA ...

Gift # 2? What do you smoke out in Burnaby? Your lot was fortunate to get a draw against us the first time around, and in last nights game, both teams had an equal amount of oppurtunities to win the game late on but to no avail.

Amazing that you seem to think your presense would have changed the outcome single handidly. It makes us spoiling your shot at winning the league that much sweeter. :)

The ref was average both ways...

alleyezonme

Nov 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont think it would have made the difference, I know it would have. I didnt play this past weekend and I didnt play the first time around , hense the gifts.

I am only leading the goalscoring race but what difference could I have possibly made.. good luck in the cup cuz u'll need it.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont think it would have made the difference, I know it would have. I didnt play this past weekend and I didnt play the first time around , hense the gifts.

I am only leading the goalscoring race but what difference could I have possibly made.. good luck in the cup cuz u'll need it.

And wanker of the week goes to.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0