Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one is bitter. Everyone I believe knows this is amateur soccer. There was a non specific comment not directed at any specific club TA, but it should apply to all of us, including those who for whatever reason are getting defensive about this issue...over a general comment.

Regards,

Sir M

vanball

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me too CS!! - seriously though, as one who used to practice tax (CA), I can tell you that while the sponsors may not be able to deduct the expense, the payments to the players would be considered income (just as the cash paid to referees is also income :()

Whether CRA cares or not may not relate to the amounts, they like to keep everyone on their toes and routinely go after tips in the restaurant business YES also backyard mechanics and anyone else that ain't reporting income. The investigative group uses news items and also tidbits like this website to fish for leads OOPS!

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it Inter has signed a powerful player to try and shore up the gaps that have opened up over the course of the season...Former Caps player who when healthy is dangerous as a defender and offensive threat.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it Inter has signed a powerful player to try and shore up the gaps that have opened up over the course of the season...Former Caps player who when healthy is dangerous as a defender and offensive threat.

I thought Luca Bellisomo would return to Columbus if his current professional aspirations did not work out?

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I confirm I have signed and will save the season for Inter.

About time................your veteran presence with that new crop of youngsters will go a long way to their development in premier. Koemans returns!!! ;) Can't wait to see your first game back.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter needs more than one guy to save them from going down. Bottom six any club can go down. Only Eagles are going for sure. Again that is the best thing for Eagles. Get all the young Canadian Serbs on the team and have fun. All they need is a club house, team could add a U21 and also get the older guys to come under the same umbrela. They will be fine. A force in three years. Many good young players. Croatia SC has added players could do way better. Second keeper is a must. Didar needs day or two off.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU with a big 2-0 win over Columbus last night to hold onto first place.

6 wins on the trot and 8-1-1 in their last 10 games - impressive run.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU with a big 2-0 win over Columbus last night to hold onto first place.

6 wins on the trot and 8-1-1 in their last 10 games - impressive run.

Yes, an impressive run indeed by Surrey. Almost a 2 horse race for the league title with them and MFord but Delta with an outside shot if they win their games in hand. At the other end of the table, Hurricanes with another big win this past weekend. I think if Hurricanes were to beat Akal next weekend, it could seal both team's fate. It's a big game.

Also, a very intersting upcoming game in Div 1 to impact promotion. Norvan has their last league game of the year vs Bingers this weekend and I believe if Bingers were to beat them again, it would break that division title wide open for the last game or 2 with 4 teams being still in the mix. Interesting.

:knvb:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think North Van is the team to go up. Might be prowen wrong but what I did see the team play , it leads towords them. Rinos's side looses important points. Binger is not a strong club. Teams have to close outside runs and a cut back to late guy in the circle area. They work hard but not smart. Every so often the put in a very good game. When brothers are own things click.

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 SFC Guildford Azad Palani 17/01/2011 COACH R Suspended Appear Jan 26

Is he still able to play for PEG when suspended in the Valley??
And isn't this the second time he has been suspended this year as a coach?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brown ALE there must be a reason why Azad is Uspended. Some of the fauls in that league guys want to kill each other. Azad has a good team. But to avail, Fraser Valley dictates who will get to the top. It is a pecking orther. He must be trying to hard. He is suspended as a coach not as a player. There is no rule that stops you from playing unless you faul out in the game or fight after the game. Azad is explosive but he will do hurt a fly. Good guy. Needs to get away from that arera. Bring a team to VMSl. Rubin is an awasome guy. Reffing exlude Angelo is also better. Good Union.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Late in the game ICST PEG leads Columbus 2-0. Powell and Diaz the goal scorers. Columbus with 2 reds ( Deblasio and Poli ) and Peg with 1 ( Carlos (Gurj ).

Hard Ballz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0