Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace What!?!

Well we have had 5 different combos thus far and will be trying a different one this weekend as we are the "home" team that choses what we wear and tell the visiting team they cannot wear the same colour jerseys or socks! ;) No pre-match head games, we just happen to have different kit depending if we prefer long sleeve or short sleeve (weather permitting of course).

Traditional home: Blue, white & black (classic)
White out nights: White long sleeve, white & white (visible)
Blues: Blue, blue & blue (Tres Bleu)
All Blacks: details.... (Euro kit)
Blue, white & blue (90's style)
Trying this weekend:
Cold at home: Black long sleeve, white & Blue (futuristic)

WAB, we have all of the bases covered. Sometimes we have fights on what to wear!:rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW sounds like you have a lot of options. But I only see 3 colours.

Sapp has 5:
Red
Burgundy
White
Light Blue
Black

But we have taken the burgundy socks and shorts out of the mix this year because of the fcukin coach.

Guinness, you mention that you have arguments about the the kit you wear. Sapp also has this problem at times. Can you please give me some advise on how you resolve this issue? Thanks.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sometimes, while Guinness is doing Dromers nails and hair, we simply talk it out over a Maciato's. Other times we have a dance off.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW sounds like you have a lot of options. But I only see 3 colours.

Sapp has 5:
Red
Burgundy
White
Light Blue
Black

But we have taken the burgundy socks and shorts out of the mix this year because of the fcukin coach.

Guinness, you mention that you have arguments about the the kit you wear. Sapp also has this problem at times. Can you please give me some advise on how you resolve this issue? Thanks.

are the whites the ones you scooped from Donnny Smith (rip) and never paid for:D

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
In an effort to return this thread to it's proper place, here is the result from tonights game from Cloverdale.
Surrey United Firefighters - 6 , Serbian White Eagles - 0. Angus with 4 straight goals, Niall with 1 and 1 from one of our youth players Shawn.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
In my opinion Eagles need to put a young Serbian side in Div two and only climb up with guys that are comited and willing to give it all for their community. It is simple. Going to premier and getting beat six zip and seven zip will only split the community all the heck.
I just can not understand that the club governing body would alow that to hapen. There is tuns of young guys all around mainland. All they need to do is to pay one guy that will put it all together. I hate like hell to see Alex and Miso to go through such a thing.
Talk to Ruben and move the club down. Have fun and rebuild the broken community.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
In my opinion Eagles need to put a young Serbian side in Div two and only climb up with guys that are comited and willing to give it all for their community.

Why Division 2 when they can do the same next year from Division 1?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buljive the reason is, both sides have their own churches one side is going by a new Christ book the other by the old Christ book. It would couse in fights. No reason for that BC is big enough for all. The reason I said div two is to give younger players a chance to play more.
Div one is again a tough div, due to teams dreamining to go to Premier League. Soccer here is just spining wheels till we have our Canadian League. Split in to two Groupes of 8 teams. Players must get paid even in BC Premier League to make it a soccer meaning somthing. Canadian League to be equal to an A league type of soccer. The reason of clubs doing poor in premier is just due to guys have to work and can not comit 100% to keap the team in higher level.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was thinking Yugoslavia....war what is it good for, perhaps the team slogan.

It would be impossible to form such a team. Too much of history and negativism between those 2 ethnic groups.

Beside that, Croatia has been a decent premier league team for years. It is up to Serbia to get their best young players (who play for the other teams) together, find a good coach and a sponsor and form a good team that would successfully compete in Premier League.

Anyway, it is hard to imagine that any Premier League team will be able to survive in the future without being attached to already existing youth soccer club. Club Ireland did it and merged with Richmond United (as somebody already mentioned). Metro Ford and Surrey United are already clubs that carry both, youth and adult, clubs (and it shows at every possible level, youth or adult). Other Premier League teams better find soon a suitable youth organizations otherwise it will be very hard for them to exist on their own and have enough good and quality new players each year.

For ethnic teams it is already hard enough. They simply cannot form a club that would deal with youth categories because of the "out of district" rule (only 3 players out of district can play for one team) so they can only have adult clubs and hope that the players of their ethnicity join the team (which usually happens, by the way). But, the fact is that both, Croatia and Serbia, are far from being only ethnic clubs nowadays (and there is nothing wrong with that).

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotish Premier is no better than Croatian Premier or Serbian Premiwer League. Nothing is going to happen. Just remember one thing Serbs and Croats reunite in case there is a war and always will. Soccer is just the trash part of it. Good fun good way to make money and good way to represent your Community. Dirty, Croats will always play as one Serbs will always play as one. Serbian club is new in town and has learned that their own care other guys use it a weekend to play bit of soccer.
Both sides lost folks in last war. There is no need to rub the sult in to peoples losses. Local premier league is down sizing that is very good. It does not matter where guys play. Only thing they care that they play together. If they would have lisend to Willy we would be all gone. All united and strong. Good luck in your next game. New name will be HBH Lions . That makes more sence to good guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0