Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Preseason Banter 2007/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnsie,

First, congrats on the coaching gig!

Secondly, why are pre-season games on turf?!!? Only thing available?

Cheers,

~Regs.

reportz

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like every team has a bunch of new signings....

But Indo has actually signed a new coach and then went out and signed a Div 1 team, Welcome back Temple!:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnsie,

First, congrats on the coaching gig!

Secondly, why are pre-season games on turf?!!? Only thing available?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Regs,

Richmond is a nightmare at this time to try and get fields......and it is more of a time factor too. The 8:00 time slot for games is a little better at the moment. But at this time of year, a good grass field might not be available......

reportz

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question: What is the going rate for a Premier coach?

I think there must be one coach getting paid this year. Oh by the way Alikira, how was your first game with your new team??:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question: What is the going rate for a Premier coach?

I think there must be one coach getting paid this year. Oh by the way Alikira, how was your first game with your new team??:D

No idea what the going rate is and no idea what you're talking about. :confused:

First game wasn't bad. Thanks for asking. Metro Ford pressure the ball well and certainly counter attack well. We played well at times but missed some good chances which were created. We have a lot of work to do but there certainly were positives for the first game.

reportz

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea what the going rate is and no idea what you're talking about. :confused:

I'm sorry, maybe you don't have an idea what I'm talking about.

I just assumed that you would have the same compensation plan that was being offered to Steve Millar, the guy who turned down Temple (can't say Indo cause only 1 or 2 players are actually Indo players) before you accepted the coaching assignment.

Anyways good luck in the season. BTW what was yesterday's score?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya but come on, there is Millar money and then Celtic money, they are far far apart.

Good luck with the team Ali, did Didar really leave for the I-ties, that is hard to believe, wgho takes his place?

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sorry, maybe you don't have an idea what I'm talking about.

I just assumed that you would have the same compensation plan that was being offered to Steve Millar, the guy who turned down Temple (can't say Indo cause only 1 or 2 players are actually Indo players) before you accepted the coaching assignment.

Anyways good luck in the season. BTW what was yesterday's score?

You mean I was the bottom of the list? Thriller Miller? :mad:

I might have to talk to Miller to see what kind of a deal he was supposed to be getting.

The score was 4 - 0.............:)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya but come on, there is Millar money and then Celtic money, they are far far apart.

Good luck with the team Ali, did Didar really leave for the I-ties, that is hard to believe, wgho takes his place?

hos

My understanding is that Didar wanted to play with a lot of his youth buddies which Keith had coached before. That is what I heard and it's a little disappointing but that's life. There are two goalies right now in the mix but I don't know their names yet. ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice of Croatia not to even so much as call Drew back after they had the best goals against the club has ever had. Strategic thinking that.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jomo,

I heard Tommy A. has gone to you guys along with London... true? Where is Kindel going to go?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Jomo10

Nov 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have a number of new signings this year, 7 altogether I think. Tommy Adamson has returned and we have signed Steve London and another young goalie. Kindel is still around, I guess it just means more competition. Dennis missed some practices last year as he coaches in the evening so I guess this means the goalie that comes to practice plays. Hopefully it will help us with our shooting as well, losing to Clan again sucks....

reportz

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean I was the bottom of the list? Thriller Miller? :mad:

I wouldn't feel bad, because the team your coaching was the second choice for the Indo management as well........ there was a report that an offer was put out to the Hurricanes before Temple.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have an idea:

We could talk about soccer and the upcoming season in VMSL Premier on this thread.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have an idea:

We could talk about soccer and the upcoming season in VMSL Premier on this thread.

Everything I have just read (although some of it obviously shite) seems to be about the Premier division? :confused:

Anyway, game on Monday against Kwantlen College and Thursday against Sporting.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't feel bad, because the team your coaching was the second choice for the Indo management as well........ there was a report that an offer was put out to the Hurricanes before Temple.

Thank goodness. I was starting to feel bad there for a little while. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0