Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Preseason Banter 2007/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Boot

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Relax Homo, .i mean Jomo...

I stated that I am no expert and in all honesty, I only drew up a quick ranking to spur some conversation....

I would be the first to say that I am not the right person to rank teams...and hell, I wouldn't even dare to want the job. It was simply my opinion...so chill out.

It's just a good idea that I was hoping that someone would want to take on.

Jomo10

Nov 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess I have to apologize now for hurting your feelings. I like the idea and I hope that someone who knows what they are talking about will lead this new TTP initiative. Tough day at work I guess losing 2-0 at NHL 08. It's in the game...

Nice ttp on the name...first time?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think anytime two Italian teams are at the top the any type of rankings system it's either rigged or the Serie A and in most cases, both.

Sporting blow goat, and you should never rank them above a class organization like Surrey United (Hi Gomesy) especially after they dismantled GEU of the FVSL with 10 men and score line of 5 -1 this past weekend. Paul Sheppard with the winner, insurance marker and a helper up front. For those of you who don’t follow the Valley GEU are by far the strongest team in Premier. I’m told.

Gilly, we need someone like you to at Surrey…Think about it, we have beer, just no one of age to drink it.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess I have to apologize now for hurting your feelings. I like the idea and I hope that someone who knows what they are talking about will lead this new TTP initiative. Tough day at work I guess losing 2-0 at NHL 08. It's in the game...

Nice ttp on the name...first time?

Is there anyone else wondering if JOMO works as hard as the striking City of Vancouver workers (not when they are suntanning, when they are actually "working").:rolleyes:

I would volunteer for the ranking job but it would take too much time from my regular tasks oppressing the weak. Perhaps Sir M and I could compare rubber hose techniques. :p

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oranje, no work required on your part. Just the occasional Eindhovenaar's view of things would be of great value, as you already know.

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
had heard some reports that gilly was spotted along commercial drive sipping on an expresso at cafe calabria and inquiring about property?...this would shorten the drive wouldn't it.....gilly....:cool:

The Salty Dogg

Aug 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, where is Brent Sopel? He's always good for an entertaining post.

This should be an interesting season, with all the new signings and player movement this off-season. The only rumour that I've heard so far that hasn't been posted is that Columbus has amalgamated with Van Olympics to give them a boost for Nationals. I guess they needed a bit more firepower. I'm actually a little choked to hear that as I've been training all summer so I could make the move to first div with the Olympics. I guess there's no chance now. I'm looking forward to seeing what unfolds in September as all the rumours are found to be true, or not....

Woooooooo!

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn't anyone else think it is odd that we have not heard anything from ClanBus? Provincial Champs, Open Canada qualifiers, Imperial Cup Champs, yet not a peep?

I know the real people's champion is Inter, but come on, not a word from their nemesis?

Man cannot live on Bollywood hype alone.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oranje:

No connection yet (that SCP will admit to, at least) between PCOV and Sporting.

SirM:

Haven't you bailed a certain luckless poker player out from his monobrowed creditors at said premises frequently enough to recognize the neighbourhood yet? Seriously...:D

No bifanas for you! Out!

Trece

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No connection at all between PCOV and Sporting except that we're both Portuguese. They have their board of directors and we have ours. However, it does appear that we'll be sharing training facilities this season. :cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Big Boot's excellent power rankings # 4 Surrey takes on #9 Sapperton tonight at Cloverdale, for those interested in a roasting marshmallow’s over a open tire fire.

*Power rankings not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0