Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 1-0 Surrey United...Javid with the winner with 10 mins left. Unlucky Reedie:wa: Looks like Peg is out of their slump and will have all their college/university players soon. Congrads to Reynold Steward and the rest of the UBC mens soccer team for a national win today!! Gagan Dosanjh CIS West Player of the Year and National M.V.P.

Congratulations to Reynold and the UBC team.....always great winning a national title. The boys enjoyed themselves last night. I was at this game and having the three Douglas players certainly helped the Peg team out. To be fair to Reedie, he hasn't exactly been dealt a large complete roster to work with. I know they had to bring up 3 16 year-olds to have a bench.

I enjoyed just watching a couple of games this weekend. :) But I guess that's what happens when one gets fired. :rolleyes:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game for CCB 2-0 up on Richmond back in the first place. Devor back from injury scored a beautifull goal and first goal scored by Gibby had a beautifull header to score of a great cross by Sunny. Estevan Garcia was a rock in net great signing.

How Devor completed 90 minutes I'll never know. After an outrageous high foot which sent our man to the hospital very early on into the game. He then follows that up shortly into the second half with a challenge leading with his elbow on a header leaving another man of ours to leave the pitch due to blood. Miro lost the plot early on and it cost us to a certain degree. Hitting the post and underside of the bar just isn't good enough and ultimately we didn't get any sort of result.

Big game this weekend versus Norvan...

262015_10152261390835422_400867457_n.jpg

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
How Devor completed 90 minutes I'll never know. After an outrageous high foot which sent our man to the hospital very early on into the game. He then follows that up shortly into the second half with a challenge leading with his elbow on a header leaving another man of ours to leave the pitch due to blood. Miro lost the plot early on and it cost us to a certain degree. Hitting the post and underside of the bar just isn't good enough and ultimately we didn't get any sort of result.

Big game this weekend versus Norvan...

View attachment 9115

After seeing this and your explanation what happened maybe there is a hope that the bald Macedonian ref will get now more respect and understanding for his yellow and red cards "overusage".

It would be interesting to know how the ref (Miro you said) explains those two situations.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is another example of why Miro should not be officiating games. He lets crap like this go and then abandons a game when a coach won't leave the field while looking after his player, whom had been knocked out.

Hope the Gizzard is alright!

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
goldman-citi1.jpg

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
RL that's why soccer can't grow here. Guys are head hunting,refs are given way toomany games to do. Half of them just can not keap up with the flow of the game. Macadoinian calls the game tight and gives way toomany yellow cards but he prevents guys killing each other.
I am glad guys posted that photo just so rest of the clubs can see what is going on. I do not blame Miro. I totaly blame Angelo. He must sit down with his refs and go through these things to stop the head hunting.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
RL that's why soccer can't grow here. Guys are head hunting,refs are given way toomany games to do. Half of them just can not keap up with the flow of the game. Macadoinian calls the game tight and gives way toomany yellow cards but he prevents guys killing each other.
I am glad guys posted that photo just so rest of the clubs can see what is going on. I do not blame Miro. I totaly blame Angelo. He must sit down with his refs and go through these things to stop the head hunting.

It all starts at the young age. Too many kids play hockey and soccer at the same time. A lot of those hockey players think they can bodycheck the opponent when they play soccer. I have seen it million times and young refs not doing anything about that. Not even some adult referees! When you try to reason with the club officials you get labelled as a person who does not support young referees. God forbid you say something during the game! Then you are a villain! Just because you notice those anomalies and you react!

So, a lot of that sh*t comes from hockey where some things are part of the game. I guess some things will never change.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two very big games this week.... Ccb v Columbus and West Van v Chile. The top 4 teams in the league battling for first place. Should be some quality football played in those games. If not there is always Two-Nine to entertain the crowds. We have won 4 in a row and hoping to make it 5 against CCB

TA

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

That's awesome ...... you want to blame a guy that schedules the referees ?? :rolleyes: How about referees in the league (& everywhere else) learn some man management skills & common sense rather than use their cards to speak for them.

Your taxi's waiting .....

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's awesome ...... you want to blame a guy that schedules the referees ?? :rolleyes: How about referees in the league (& everywhere else) learn some man management skills & common sense rather than use their cards to speak for them.

Walks, shame on you for even reading a Base post. See his name and keep scrolling!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Walks, you should have a referee workshop/bonding weekend at your house so things can get sorted out. Angelo will bring the cannoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0