Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ditto

It would be nice to hear you come on here once and report the game without making excuses. Tell us who scored and how and leave it at that.

West Van 0 - Columbus 4

They scored more goals than us so they won. We got a red card. Onto Peg next week. Simple.

Do you even play anymore or is Garth playing?. I won't take anything away from your GK abilities but please do stop the bitching about refs and excuses on why you lost.

blade

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in the monsoon bowl on Saturday night. Great skill and pace displayed by both sides early on despite the brutal conditions. Really was a bit of a cracker to start off between two good teams. MOTM in my humble opinion was the knucklehead from WV who despite just being talked to by the ref, immediately went and elbowed a Columbus defender in the back of the head during a corner kick and got himself sent off. I cannot imagine that his teammates or coach were too impressed as his stupidity completely changed the direction of the match. Columbus scored a cracker from about 30 yards to start things off and a nice conversion on a header later. It certainly seemed that there was a lot more space for Columbus once WV had to compensate for the man down. To the credit of WV they kept battling and almost got one back late as the ball was cleared off the line. Having said all that, the WV keeper never shut his yap about anything and everything the entire match. It was painful to listen to him. Credit his coach for having the sense to sub him before WV had to go 2 men down. A good result for Columbus and definitely not the last you will hear from a very good WV team.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually i heard the ball that you said got cleared off the line was actually in by my players but i didn't want to make any excuses. AS for my posts if you don't like them then don't read them. The pg version of the game reports are on the vmsl website. Last time i checked this site was called take the piss. But thanks for all the well wishes

and 6-5. 2009 really? Over rated indeed.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SmarCoach is cheep he will not buy three Big Macks. Bag of Porrige is less than one Big ack. Rich will get richer fat once will get bit fatter. Three Big Macks you must not eat for four days ,that how much fat they have.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza thanks for your report. I do know the young man. I am glad they are looking at him. In my opinion Vanja should be there before many.
He would fit on any team with his skill and game smarts he has.

RTU 10

Nov 1, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game on Tuesday night in Delta between Hurricanes and Devor United ( did i just say that) but Devor didn't play as he is injured. Rupi showed his class and was one of the best players on the field. Bassi played like a beast in the back and there was some magin between Gibby and Rez upfront with both scoring. RTU back in the winning 2-0 and the streak is over.

Go DU GO

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game for us at ambleside tonight. They owed the first 20 and we owed most of the rest of the game. We scored both goals in the second. A nice change up in close and a double header off a corner. Officiating was good tonight as the man in the middle let stuff go and kept the flow going. On to MF next week. Hope this post is all right for everyone on TTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0