Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile and Westvan tied 1-1 last night at Ambleside. Chile was reduced to ten players 3 minutes in when a young defender retaliated to a tackle from behind and swung his fist at a Westvan player. Westvan scored first on a deflection, and Chile tied it late on a fine individual effort from Dottin. Chile's goalie made up for his errors the previous week with some fine saves. Choumi, Adriano and Hady had strong games on Chile's defence.
Wish I could point out some strong efforts from Westvan players but to have a man advantage for 87 minutes and only score 1 was disappointing.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus giving Rovers a licking! 6-0 late in the game. I was told each team had a guy sent off.

0-0 at half. Rover took 2 reds in the last 10 minutes of the first half. One for a studs up challenge, straight red, he already had a yellow so either way he was gone. Second one was a red for the last man back intentionally breaking up the play with his arm, probably was going to be a breakaway. It was a bitter evening and I wasnt going to stick around for an 11 v 9 second half. 6-0 doesn't surprise me.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both reds for the Rovers were well deserved. Didn't see any arguing after they were handed out. Poli was sent off about 5 mins into the second half for a second yellow and at this point the score was still 0-0 . TK opened the scoring about 10 into the second with one of his famous chips and after that the floodgates opened. Tk 3 Milad 2 Blair 1. Erman with the clean sheet. 1st place at the break.

TA

RTU 10

Nov 1, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
It wasn't a good evening at NAP for us. Gibby and Bassi got red cards early in the first half and we battled with 9 guys. Kept the score 0-0 almost 15 mins into the second half. Rupi and Phil came out with injuries screwed up our middle and once Columbus scored a couple game was over. Red Cards aside poor officiating but we accept that we took a beating and can't wait for rematch

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao Croatia won again. It almost looks like a misprint. What the hell is going on with Pegs? Looks like Dino needs to go to Alsalvadoor for a Chistmas and bring two three guys for reinforsment.It is tough on Olyimpicks.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao Bopari things look better for Olympicks. Dino can save some money. Go and bring only one guy from Elsalvador.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the young boys are demostrating in Greece. Dino can not take a risk on a guy full of rebeling grass.
SmartCoach Dino has no Greeks on his team. He should get seven, eight guys and play in div two he would have ten times more fun.
Premier is dog eat dog each weekend. Lots of guys are missing the point. To play in premier league you must have youth feeder system.
With out youth that plays HPL there is no way to stay in premier.
Just look at Inter, They parted with youth now look how hard they have to work just to stay in div one. Team gets far toold and starts to slow down.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goonersfc you are close.That's what I ment. HPL now before it was select soccer. There is no way for clubs with out good youth feeder system. Some clubs pay their players a bit but not many.
I see Ottawa Furry is in NASL, good thing for few Canadian players. City like Halifax would benifit by putting a team in NASL.
Two players from VMSL will be asked to go for a try out for Ottawa and two guys from Vancouver Island. Victoria could easaly support a NASL side.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goonersfc you are close.That's what I ment. HPL now before it was select soccer. There is no way for clubs with out good youth feeder system. Some clubs pay their players a bit but not many.
I see Ottawa Furry is in NASL, good thing for few Canadian players. City like Halifax would benifit by putting a team in NASL.
Two players from VMSL will be asked to go for a try out for Ottawa and two guys from Vancouver Island. Victoria could easaly support a NASL side.

Are ju stoopid?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stinger Kharja Shukria. Not talking to you. Anbody that is not same colour as you is stoopid in your opinion. Take a look and see whow is helping people out there.
Sometimes I think you must be smoking match of green earbs. Stay positive that's what we need now days.
We all would love to see few Canadian kids playing on Caps and on FC Edmonton and Ottawa Fury and TFC an Montreal. VMSL has few very good players,k Kids just need a chance.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile 2-1 over Olympics at BLW this evening. Chile scored first. Olympics carried most of the play after the first goal and missed three great scoring chances but finally got the equalizer with 10 to go. Newton had to come up with 2 good saves for Chile.
Chile scored the winner at the 89 minute mark.
If Olmpics can repeat tonight's effort they will win or tie the majority of the rest of their games which will make for an interesting relegation race.
Michelle was in the middle and had a good game.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 5 v Norvan 1

Norvan took the lead 5 mins in and then we woke up and it was one way traffic from there on in. Geizen with the hat trick to lead the way. Man of the match

TA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0