Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since this thread has been turned into the Michael Winters story, it should be noted that the Winterless Inter team lost 1-0 to Rovers United yesterday, although 3-3 would have been more appropriate.
Inter had the first great chance but it was saved by Lagasse. Rovers countered with a long run by Sing who set up Bardsley for a tap-in.
Bobby Jhutty made several great runs including one where he broke through the Inter defence and tried to chip Kindel, only to have the ball hit the crossbar. The rebound fell to Bardsley who hit it over the net.
Early in the second half, Rizal had a breakaway but his shot was wide.
Inter pressured to get the equalizer, but Lagasse made several great saves.
The Bald Macedonian was in the middle and did not give out any red cards.
Lagasse was MOTM.

Several VMSL Premier teams are having a tough time scoring, notably Metroford, Richmond and Westside, (Westside lost 1-0) yesterday. The good news is they can enter the Richmond Mens League futsal tournament on Dec 27/28 to feel what its like to score again and to win the $1,000 first place prize money.

Sleeper

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
mcgillycuddy, first you say you heard directly from winter who signed his form and why, then you go on to say youve never met the guy. Get your facts straight before you comment on something you know nothing about you goof. Go back have a couple more pints with your sour inter buddies, maybe go and swing by that poor Norvan team West Van raped all those years ago and whine about the evil, player stealing first place team a little more. moron

Dr McGillicuddy

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't be angry at me for reporting the truth.I said I had never met Winter before. And I hadn't. He was at the field where Inter was training last week when I showed up. Still haven't met him. Heard what he was saying to someone in the coaching staff though. Hope that helps untie your knotted panties.I just reported the facts. Sorry if you don't agree with them or don't want to hear them. Too bad.West Van is having a great year and I've never taken anything away from their footballing abilities. They are a very strong team. Too bad they resort to cheating in their off-field activities.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the player wants to play for West Van, who really cares about all this other crap behind the scenes? If however he wanted to play for Inter and West Van signed him with a forged signature then it might be newsworthy, especially if they both had him on their roster. I'm pretty sure he isn't playing for West Van against his own will.

On another note, we have signed Paul Dailly. Sandman did all the paperwork himself. West Van may not be aware. Hopefully he is not on the West Van roster this weekend, as that would make him ineligible.

:cool:

Dr McGillicuddy

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well played Reedie....As this topic is going nowhere, I'm done defending West Van and will not comment any further.I guess the days of a VMSL Premier League based on honor and integrity are long behind us. Like when Pegasus was one team, not three. When Miller was at his best, playing for Norvan, then Firemen, then Burnaby, then Surrey, then Norvan again, then Delta and now Delta Hurricanes. Please excuse me if I missed anyone. When big John Catliff was playing for Westside. When the Pacific 96ers dynasty was at its peak and when KNVB was not a CNUT. It was a very long time ago.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rovers United and Delta Hurricanes played to a scoreless draw at JO Park on Sunday. Whistle Blower was in the middle, and luckily for him JO is a very small field because WhistleBlower's diet of doughnuts and Guiness is starting to show.
There were few chances in the game, although Desmond had a shot from in close which sailed way over the net and Bobby Jhutty had a shot cleared off the line.
Miller suffered an ankle injury when a RU forward lost his footing on the grass field and slid into him. The RU team wishes him a speedy recovery.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
6-5 and his buddies didn't want to play on an ice rink and got vetoed. We played about 20 minutes and just when someone was going to get hurt real bad, the game was called. Wise decision. Shouldn't have played in the first place. On my ass twice trying to kick the ball. Nothing new just this time was due to ice. On to Surrey on Wednesday... maybe.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I couldn't believe Miro wanted to go ahead with the game at the coin toss?!? In the end common sense prevailed :)

FFS that turf is awful:(

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC, i agree but we were there so it was worth a shot. Turf should be redone for next season so the rest of the league should be happy. Try training on it and playing games. The body is getting too old for it. Couldn't imagine running 90 minutes on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0