Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL Premier League 2001/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Talent Pool is Thin

Unless of course you have a system like MF, Slurrey U, or Westside.

post#100doigetsomeotherstatus,regs?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Status

Congrats Bob you have now become JACKASS of the year

Knvbsayingwelldonetostupid!!!!:mad:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNOB - Jackass

I don't know whether to laugh or to be pissed......I'll take the latter:mad: I thought we left the banter at home a month ago, but obviously it ain't going to be.

Why don't you, 2 left, and the Lurker all do your Slurrey thing and piss on each other in the shower! I have calmed down the last couple of years in the way of vicious, DIRTY, and downright law-breaking tackles.....but maybe it's time to re-visit them.

Keep your head out of your ass and looking up, Donkey!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animosity building up?

Although I am enjoying the banter between WAB and KNVB, I certainly hope that you guys realize that you both have to go to work the next day. I like to think that I played the game pretty physical, sometimes a little dirty considered by some, but I never purposely tried to injure anyone.

I know you guys are taking the piss but I do sense that there is some animosity building up. Play hard but play fair. If you don't like my comments, then maybe we can set up an exhibition game against our still undefeated O'30's team, and we can settle it there.;)

Ballbabywhoisamemberoftheflagshipteamofthesurreyunitedorganization.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the other hand.....

It would be nice to see a few solid chungers on Saturday. If I am going to make the trip to whereever at whatever time, it would be nice to see a few chungers . Sorry, Ballsy, but I am the little devil sitting on the right shoulder, while you sit perched on the left shoulder spreading good word to all mankind.

Captain

2 left feet

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

Could you have a worse home pitch. I guess when you have the touch of a retarded monkey, the worse the pitch the better.

2 left feet.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 Left No Good Guy

I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name or the position you play. If you are going to insult me and the Sapperton Rovers, the least you can do is identify yourself.

WABwhoisreallylookingforwardtoSat.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Start a petting zoo

I've been reading these threads and noticed a whole lot of farm animals been thrown around(sounds like a party WOB would have)ostrich, emue, some poor bastards dog Kona a retarted monkey who sing's lover boy I think we have the making of a great petting zoo going here. We could even have Regs favorite the ever popular muppet!

RegscanfinaleymakesomemoneywiththeTTPname ;)

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNOB

You should know all these animals aren't they your sisters and brothers. I know you guys from Surrey are into that stuff.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HUH?......

What are trying to say dickless? Im almost certain my sister( no brothers) does not own a petting zoo! I also know that she does not have any stuffed animals lying around so what is it you were going for?........ Oh I get it.... Funny! Well it's not the kind of thing I do but let me ask you this why do all I-ties look the same:eek:

What's the matter you got nothing else to think about all day? Is becons field shower closed for repair? Or are you just out of super lube?:mad:

Knvbsaysletkeepitaboutsoccer!;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Insult Rovers

Bob~

Can I insult the Rovers? You know where I play! :mad:

FYIIwoulddoitanyway...Muckers:D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knob,

You are a little baby that can't TTP. I don't understand why you are on this thread. You make no sense when you talk. I would like to keep things about soccer too, but you are the one bringing your family into the thread.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bob

WAB,

seems that things never change, your always ready to stir the pot. When you retire there'll be a seat for you at the A-Bar next to Dino.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peting Zoo I ment Funny farm

Coppertone~

I think you need to take a step back and calm down! If you re read or ( get your mom to do it for ya) your own post jackass ( one more animal for my zoo) you would know it said
You should know all these animals aren't they your sisters and brothers.......
Now who did you say brought up my family first?

KnvbthinkingofopeningafunnyfarmfortheMr.coppertone:p

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

:eek: :eek:

The more I read from you KNVB I really got to wonder what the frig KNVB stands for- but I could really speculate especially with your fetish for all the little and not so little farm animals.

What the frigging hell are you doing threatening other players before a game? That is pretty dumb but then if the soccer boot fits, you gotta wear it. Actually its guys like you who do the most talking and threatening before a game are the first to give excuses after.

:confused:

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look Knob I am tired of your stupid games, so stick to soccer.

ostrich, emue, some poor bastards dog Kona a retarted monkey who sing's lover boy I think we have the making of a great petting zoo going here.

As you can see you are the one who started talking about your family. My statement was after yours. Thanks for coming out.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Coppertone

I couldn't agree more!! You've pegged our buddy KNVB and all his little and not so little farm animal friends just about right on.

:) :D ;) :p :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0