Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL Premier League 2001/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel woozy

Peg 1-1 Trollops

I didn't see any of the goals as I was receiving 6 stitches to the heed thanks to none other than Saint after 20 minutes :D

From what I heard, we didn't play particularly well and the Trollops could've won if they weren't such plumbers...

I got back in time though to witness some jackass dummy the linesmen. Seriously, some clown they call "Monkey" who played last year with Norvan smoked Vince Alvano on the sideline as play was going on and drew blood. The Ref called the game with about 2 minutes to go. Don't expect to see this knucklehead anytime soon on a soccer pitch (I'm speaking of Monkey).

~TBwhoisgoingtoliedownnow.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I cant belive it's not butter!

What the hell is going on here? Has hell actually frozen over? Some of the result for this weekend are crazy! I guess it's just like the first week of the NFL season! No one can pick a winner.:(
Especially me.

Didanyonehearaboutmyshutoutthisweekend??

2 left feet

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shitty result!

Surrey U: 0 - Arg: 0

What to say? Bad game, bad result. They will be a surprise team this year. Their young, fit, and fast. Be ready for the game or you might end up with a result like ours.

2 left feet

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia v. Serbia next Thursday

What's with this big ethnic showdown? Swangard on a Thursday night? Do they need the track for security reasons or something?

max

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
$5

Let's be honest... more than a few people are interested in this match, in fact, I'd like to make an informal TTP gathering out of it.

But only if they give us some sort of merchandise discounts of course.

~TB.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mighty Mighty MF Wolves?

It is with my deepest regards to inform you all that Metro Ford Focus lost on Friday night...Mighty Mighty MF Wolves?I can't believe they lost to a bunch of hicks from the sticks....Isn't Surrey way past the bridge? Do they even have electricity out there? Has Jesus been notified?

I guess Scooby doo isn't looking back.

hajduk

Aug 19, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia vs Serbia

Croatia vs Serbia is being played on Thursday night at 7:30 at Swangard Stadium. Admission will be $5. The league would love to have a chance to kick Croatia out of the league. Therefore we put them in the stands were they can do what they want. It is going to be a great atmosphere on Thurday with all the flares and fans. Closest you'll get to playing in Europe. I hope to see all of you there.

Any predictions??????

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why?

I'll probably be there but why do you say the league would like to kick Croatia out? Because of their fans? What have you heard to back this up or are the Croats just paranoid these days?

~TBlookingforanswers.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction............Game abandoned at the 9 minute mark. CDK attacks Serbs with corner flag and is charged with manslaughter! Serbs attack women spectators and break a cops jaw with a roll of quarters!

Odds anyone....captain will probably take all bets???

John

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league would love to have a chance to kick Croatia out of the league

Why would you say idiotic,moronic and stupid things like that.Why the hell would they want Croatia out of the league. It's just getting a little tiresome hearing that from the fans.

Maybe the league thinks they can make a bit of money off this much anticipated game,not because they don't want you fans on the field.

Give your head a shake man :confused:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia vs Serbia

This is going to be the most disappointing match of the year....Serbia are absolutely terrible and if Croatia can get an early one, the flood gates should open...I haven't seen the Croats play this year, but I have heard (via CDK) that they should be playing in the MLS or even the English Premier League for that matter...
Don't get me wrong I would love to see a great game with some atmosphere, but lets be honest there is just too much hype for this one (probably both fighting for their relegation lives come March)...

Final Score: Croats 2 Serbs 0
(game abandoned after 75 mins.):eek:

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It should be an interesting game. Serbia aren't quite as bad as everyone has been saying. They manages 3 goals against Indo and were able to hold on and get a draw against us(Sportstown). Add that to the fact that Croatia have not looked very impressive so far this year I figure it will end 2-2, with plenty of cards, heavy tackles, and plenty of diving and acting.
Cheers, Darby
whowisheshecouldmakeittowatch

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A game of dives....

The score will be 1 - 0 for the team that fools the ref into actually calling a penalty. Darby was spot on. There will be lots of diving and generally good banter between the players and fans. There will be no fights until people realise the proceeds of the match are being sent overseas to Gil McGarva who has a big fancy this weekend in the NFL. He likes Denver again and feels his fortunes will be reversed.

John,

No bets as the game means nothing to me. It is just another match, much like Club Ireland vs. Nomads last weekend. Just another match.....

BTW, where will the $5 go?

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

If you could pull your head out of your ass for a second....go back and re-read my posts from the beginning. I believe that I was the first to say that Croatia was going to struggle early on in the season until some of their veterens start returning to the team (ie. Sulentic, Babic, Antulov, Dav....).

It was you and Knvb that made the comments about how powerful Surrey was after your 5-0 victory over the Serbs. One of you (can't remember which) thought I was a flake for making the comment that Argentina was going to be the supprise team this year and because I said Metro-Ford was going to struggle.

For some reason that angered you and you've decided that my "undefeated" comments were out-of-line even though Croatia was undefeated....

As for Croatia....they have done alright so far. The B players have stepped up and held their own in the premier games they've been playing in and their hasn't been a game yet that Croatia couldn't have won. That includes the one against Burnaby.

2-0 for the Croats over the serbs seems like a fair result. I hear Cheuden's(sp) playing for them and Higgsy's coaching them.... 3-0 Croats!

Captain, you're just jeleous because nobody come's to watch Club I play.:)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right, again....

CD,

I am jealous. Last year with Richmond Town, when I played in the best league in North America, we played to sell-outs all the time. Though Club Ireland's numbers are up from last year, I miss the big time of the Richmond Winter Premier League.

Now go to the other thread where you belong and pick me some winners in the Champions League matches tomorrow.....:)

Captain

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

I would love to pull my head out of my arse , but the directions you gave me were in some foreign language...
as for the flake comment, well it couldn't have been me I would have called you a wanker or a twat (or something to that effect). yeh, I did agree with your comment about Metro Ford Focus and their struggles, but it would haver been daft to say anything before we played them...as for the Argies, I have not seen enough of them to make a fair judgement, but they do look much improved over last season...

Knvb,
I think CDK is upset with us... (probably because the Croats aren't undefeated anymore)...have I mentioned that we are........uh, uh, uh (I can't say it) "Can you here Croatia sing? "NO!" "NO!"
;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CD upset

Pint Size~

CD's not upset with us I think he's upset there not UNDEFEATED anymore! I can't see myself calling CD a flake I to would have used "wanker" or "twat"as well. Ask the Left footed one maybe it was him.

CD what do those guy you called "B" players think of you when you call them that;)

I go away for a week and all sorts of shite happens! Did any one hear that Surrey Signed Drew Smiley??!! My source said its a done deal. And that he may start on Saturday! I hope we buy him some new keeper kit his is a shock to look at.:eek:

2 left feet

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor?

knvb,

It's a done deal! Smiley is the newest edition to an already strong Surrey back-line.

We're going to be a tough team to score goals on!

Unlucky Metro Ford!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting Has $$$$$

Sporting comes out in white uniforms. No, but wait, these are warm up tops, then they put on their real uni's just before the game.

Classy, I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0