Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL Premier League 2001/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice combo act boys

You to are hilarious:D Do you sit and home and think this stuff up or what?

kNVB = K oninklijke N ederlandse V uetbalbond B ehoort Or Dutch soccer what ever you like!

Knvbcanhardlywaittoseewhatcoppertoneandhisbuddyhaveforhimnext:D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I have no comeback for that. Wow.
D id it take that long to think that up!
I wonder about you and your little & not so little farm animals.
O ne day you'll get off a zinger - 136 posts. It's not your IQ.
T hanks for the reply.

;) ;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

KNVB:

Where are you man? I can't wait all friggin' day and night for you to think of a come back. Come on or I have to get back to work.
Say something. You really blew me away with your K is for ....
N is for.... Cripes I thought I was back in grade 4 at sports day.

I see your still on the site!! What are doing- you and your little and not so little farm animals.

See you later. Got to go.

;) ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos~

It only took a couple of mins. to do but the spelling is a bit hard (as you can see) I sure do hope when I get my first Zinger It's when Im posting to you! Id hate to have you miss it.

What team if any do you play for? It's easy to sit back Lurk for 6 months then jump in with some half ass comments isnt it!

Regs what is the all time record for posts in a day?? I think reccos must be getting close. I know Bob will be on soon to make sure he does'nt break his old mark.

Knvbhopereccosgetthealltimerecordandcanthinkofsometingbetterthatnhislittlefarmanimalbit:mad:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

KNVB:

Just kidding. You thought you could get that one off when I was gone but I was waiting for you.

Don't be a baby crying to Regs to save you. If you can't take it get back with the little and not so little farm animals where you can have a more comfortable conversation.

I don't know what the record is and I don't care you little baby.

All I know is that you and your little and not so little farm animals are from Surrey. You like to threaten-so it seems- opposing players. (If I was on your team I'd ask you to keep it to yourself and keep focused on playing the game.)
I take it you're having trouble right now scoring except with your little and not so little farm animals. Well that can be a problem now can't it.

There's probably not a safe sheep in the Fraser Valley.

;) ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos

You Wank!!!
who are you to jump into Coppertone's little animal bash with knvb? Lurker with no friends has to stick his big snazz in and mouth off about all lads from Surrey...you forgot to say who you play for!!! or is that because you don't... next time get your facts straight, I have never threatened anyone (just TTP)...that's what this is all about...

:eek: wishingalltwatsoftheworldjustkeptquiet:eek:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets All Take A Breath

Relax, boys.

Coppertone, Apprentice, Guinness, WAB, 2 left, KNVB, Reccos.

Get away from the animals, back to soccer. It is starting to read like the old I-tie Tourney thread....and at times that was not good.

KNVB and WAB thought we'd stir the pot this week leading up to our big game. Fcuk, I think it worked too good!

I don't know who Reccos is but I do beleive he kept a stright face at practise tonight.:D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WABBY

:confused: :confused: :confused:

WABBY:

I've been sitting here all night waiting for your return to the site and all you can do is suggest I am one of your guys!!!!

I am a MF guy all the way down to KNVB's little and not so little farm animals. I ain't no Sap guy!!!!

Read over all my posts more carefully.

The last thing I would do is get in a pissing match with someone I have to play on the weekend. The real fun is getting all the rest of you guys riled up so you kick each other.

:eek: ;) ;) ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :)

I'll tell you one thing though, KNVB and that Guinness chap (who I won't stoop down to reply to) couldn't carry Joe Alivane's jock strap.

You, WABBY, are one of the few guys here who can hold two thoughts simultaneously. But don't be confusing me with anyone from your clubby team!!!
:D :D ;) :D :D ;) :p

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

Guinness:

Did you think I wouldn't reply to you?
Uneven number but I can handle the verbal attack from you two.
My earlier thought was to simply ignore you.
But that would be too easy.

Sure beats trying to spar with KNVB cause he uses long words.
He is great at TTP but so are you.
I couldn't match him or you with your wit or words.
Thanks for the reply.

:eek: :p :) :D :eek: :rolleyes: :p ;)

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNOB

I think you mad a mistake in your name you have and O in it. As for your stupid games I am sticking to soccer. I am tired of your farm animals(sisters and brothers) and all your other stupid comments. I think you have no clue about soccer and that is why you get into these pissing matches that have nothing to do with soccer.

KNVBisstillaKNOBinmybooksthathasnoclueaboutsoccer.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB Wants to Know Who Reccos is

;) :confused: ;)

Who I AM by Reccos

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you...

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting...

If you can think and not make thoughts your aim...

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken...

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing in you...

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you...

If all men count with you, but none too much...

You will then have read the finest words of Kipling,
But be none the wiser as to who I am, my friend.

;) :p ;) :)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Coppertone

Mr Coppertone knows who I am WAB!!!

Mr. 'tone:

You float like a butterfly and sting like a bee
Just like our old buddy, Muhammed Ali.

:) :) :)

Having a guy like KNVB (who's gone real quiet hasn't he) to pick on kinda of gives a guy a reason to get up in the morning. He's kinda of a bumper sticker to idiacy if you will.

See ya later pal.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Coppertone

Mr. 'Tone: Don't give me up buddy. YOU and you alone know who I am. If you blow this, these guys are going to kill me. Phone me later when I reach Calgary (after 6 our time).

By the way, I hear that WAB tried the monkeys-on-typewriters bit all last night trying to recreate the works of Reccos and Coppertone from yesterday and all he got was the blatherings of Regs, Mr. Jinky, Guinness and his soul-mate KNVB.

WAB: nothing is wrong with Steveston that a rise in the ocean level wouldn't fix.

KNVB: You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shite no matter how much mayonaise you use. And, don't forget the words of George Bernard Shaw: "It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid." Keep up the work on the spelling. I'll be out of town this weekend or I'd come and see you and WABBY go at it.

Mr. Jinky: Remember the old adage: The higher and higher the monkey climbs the tree, the smaller and smaller the asshole appears to be. You doing a great job keeping us infidels in check by the way. I liked your words to put me in line yesterday. It shut me up.

Finally before I head to the airport to catch my flight. I do have work to do. TTP was only a sideline for a day or two. Now Reccos is leaving the site never to return again!!! Whoops I almost forgot to leave you with the words of Inazo Nitobe (Bushido) about revenge:

"Our sense of revenge is as exact as our mathematical faculty, and until both terms of the equation are satisfied we cannot get over the sense of something left undone."

In other words, mates. You won't have Reccos to kick around anymore as he is off to Alberta where the taxes are lower and I actually get paid for typing crap like this.

;) :D ;) :p ;) :p :) :) ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just reading

Don't worry about me Im still here!

Ever since you arived here on TTP I've had a awakening so if you don't hear from me It just means Im boneing up on my Kipling and then jumping straight into my Taoist principles. I have figured out one thing your name is soccer spelled backwards.(Kipling)

knvbwhoisindeepstudyjustsohecankeepupwithreccos:rolleyes:

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

It took you that long to figure that out. Your a genius. I see that the Professor is arround. Have any thing for us teach.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Last Clue for WABBY Before I Take My Exit

WAB: It's getting too hot. Have to leave Mr. 'Tone to handle the pressure and keep my identity secret. By the way, WABBY, fingering Sap players and supporters and even coaches is a bit tough to take. Your coaches CAT and Premier together couldn't compose the quality of the crap that I can. It's MF all the way. Wolves and my Div. 3 team forever. Frig do we score but I will be away all next week earning a living.

Also, my buddy KNVB is getting close. He's got my name figured out. Maybe he and Guinness will solve the riddle I gave him.

Who I Am by Reccos

In the words of Alfred, Lord Tennyson:

He clasps the crag with crooked hands;
Close to the sun in lonely lands,
Ringed with the azure world he stands.

The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls;
He watches from his mountain walls,
And like a thunderbolt he falls.

Who Am I... Reccos has left the site.
:cool: ;) :p ;) :cool: :D :) :)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

KNVB:

I can't resist this shite. This is addictive. Frig. If I don't get going I will miss my damn plane.
This is it. One last time and Reccos leaves the site.

For WAB's sake Saturday, I just hope your little "awakening" that Reccos caused in you isn't homoerotic.

If it moves (your putter) you could always get Guinness (he likes and protects his little Dutch buddy as we both know) to help you memorize the phone line number for the Sex Show. That nice lady will know what you should do about the awakening experience. It sounds like you're about the right age for an identity crisis of that sort.

Just kidding. But just in case WAB, don't turn your back on KNVB this weekend. Could be fun. Watch those corners. WAB if you give up a corner or three we'll know you and KNVB are real friendly.
;) :) ;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spam?

Who I AM by Reccos

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you...

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting...

If you can think and not make thoughts your aim...

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken...

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing in you...

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you...

If all men count with you, but none too much...

You will then have read the finest words of Kipling,
But be none the wiser as to who I am, my friend.
Reccos,

If I forward that to 10 friends in the next 24 hours, will it bring me good luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0