Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right. The great VMSL. No-one said sweet fa about whether you would win the prestigious league or not. Those that have played in aforementioned 'great' vmsl don't give a daffy duck ya tosser. You've got a fair way to go yet. You're a good team. Highstepping right now is a bit premature. There's a bit of football to be played yet. Keep your lol's quiet until someone other than yourself takes notice.

Good luck the rest of the way.
Listen up yuk mouth...No where in my post I'm I highstepping about anything if you read my post properly were happy with the league title but we know there is lots of work ahead of us...you must be ****tarded and don't understand.good luck in your relegation battle.LOL.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We as a team are just enjoying the moment for now.we are well aware of the work ahead of us if we want to accomplish the goals we have set for ourselves .That being said all the lol were just a little piss take on some of the previous comments made about our move over to the great vmsl.Im sure know one exspected us to win the league but us.Im just surprised we did it in 15 games which shows all the hard work is paying off.Great job to the coaching and training staff and the commitment of the squad.Now on to goal #2 the masters cup.

Just to MAYBE put things into perspective and to all the Masters players who are still able to kick the ball around please don't take this personally..........but I feel like I've just read a speech from someone who has won an Oscar or better yet a La Liga Championship. Just remember guys......it's Over 35 football. LOL ROFLMFAO HaHa Smalley, are there others I'm missing? FFS? FML? YOLO? Gentlemen, good luck the rest of your Over 35 cup games this season and league but PLEASE...no more speeches?

Retired at 35

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to MAYBE put things into perspective and to all the Masters players who are still able to kick the ball around please don't take this personally..........but I feel like I've just read a speech from someone who has won an Oscar or better yet a La Liga Championship. Just remember guys......it's Over 35 football. LOL ROFLMFAO HaHa Smalley, are there others I'm missing? FFS? FML? YOLO? Gentlemen, good luck the rest of your Over 35 cup games this season and league but PLEASE...no more speeches?

Retired at 35
Not an Oscar just vmsl league title...yes over 35...now fuk off.

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not an Oscar just vmsl league title...yes over 35...now fuk off.

League title is just bragging rights , nothing more. U dont get money, or an easier draw come provincials just bragging rights. And I thought I made an ass if myself before Xmas , guess its ur turn to make an ass ...I forgot ur the assman already

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen up yuk mouth...No where in my post I'm I highstepping about anything if you read my post properly were happy with the league title but we know there is lots of work ahead of us...you must be ****tarded and don't understand.good luck in your relegation battle.LOL.

Ironic given your struggle with the English language. Thanks for the sentiments. Lol?

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
League title is just bragging rights , nothing more. U dont get money, or an easier draw come provincials just bragging rights. And I thought I made an ass if myself before Xmas , guess its ur turn to make an ass ...I forgot ur the assman already
Never said anything about money or an easier draw so not sure what ur talking about...Im well aware this is o35 but I wouldn't say it's just a league for guys to kick the ball around if it was these games wouldn't be as competitive as they are.I don't see someone getting scored on and then having a laugh or anything everybody out there wants to win.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This sounds like the time Cainy and Dickens Cider went on and on and on about the Tallest Ginger Midget contest.

Congrats to PoCo,
FVSLforever

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soooooo, how about those Canucks?............moving on.

Only 2 games on the schedule this week.

Friday Night Lights has Poco vs Sapp in their makeup game. Hopefully they have the light switch figured out. On or Off, how ****ing hard is that?

Sunday Scrap is Westside vs WestVan. Westside fighting relegation still need 3 points badly. Mind you it is only the league so it doesn't matter. Does it?

Good luck to all.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, winning the league does matter (although it can be a bit of a curse in my experience:(); the winner gets seeded in the BCs along with the winners of the FVSL, VISL and NCSL so normally that results in a much more favourable draw.

On another note, although Bronco and I have been known to disagree on this site, including actually his recent one way street characterization of the final two thirds of Saturday's game, I must state this: Bronco is an excellent speller. A breath of fresh air when compared with some of the butchers of the English language we are forced to endure.

Now I am off to read one of my favourites...Dickens' (no not that chort) "Great Exspectations".

Sir M

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, winning the league does matter (although it can be a bit of a curse in my experience:(); the winner gets seeded in the BCs along with the winners of the FVSL, VISL and NCSL so normally that results in a much more favourable draw.

On another note, although Bronco and I have been known to disagree on this site, including actually his recent one way street characterization of the final two thirds of Saturday's game, I must state this: Bronco is an excellent speller. A breath of fresh air when compared with some of the butchers of the English language we are forced to endure.

Now I am off to read one of my favourites...Dickens' (no not that chort) "Great Exspectations".

Sir M

Being seeded doesn't mean anything. All it means is your home for first couple games. Cause every team name goes in the hat and get drawn one at a time, So that means that poco can draw any team in our league like Columbus like PCOV west van, Croatia etc.,, And often being a seeded team doesn't mean you always get an easy draw , it's the luck of the draw.
Just like the league cup look at the first round matches . West Van plays Richmond and winner Plays poco. Then you have Croatia playing Columbus 2 nd round I believe. All about luck of the draw

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Being at home is better than having to go to say the Island in my experience. :confused:

Having said that, the road trip is usually fun. Right JAGS/Eagles...or especially...Dickens :knvb:?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0