Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The draw was a deserved result for both teams. Croatia has a real good team n was missing the starting goalie the1st half. I made some key saves but in my eyes was caught napping on their 2nd goal, which was a rocket of a shot. We just have to pick up our fitness n we will challenge for the league cup n b.c.'s. this will be a very close last few games for all with the standings. Lots of movement to come I predict in the standings , with sapp, west van,rich n west side ... Good luck to all .
In my eyes I had a really good debut....

Surely you're taking the piss right?

Anyway. Outside of the first 15-20 mins I thought it was one way traffic. West Van threw everything they had and then some in the first 20. They scored 2 rather fortuitous goals that on another day likely don't go in, but nonetheless did. McCauley and Tish with a cracker for us. If I had to guess, I'd say that's the last action Johnny Canuck sees in net.

22 points in 2/3 of a season hopefully enough to keep us up, and hoping for a good cup run to get us into the BC's.

:bronco:

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good match to watch at Ambleside today. Both teams battled. Bronco - cup draw is out. Looks like some interesting matches.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco ..... Talk to us about where blame lays on the first two goals and that awesome back heel you did late in the game that almost resulted in the winner for WV. Btw, you were solid in the air today, but all your back line was a wee bit suspect with the ball at feet. I thought a tie was a fair result.

JAGS

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags, I'm not surprised you think a tie is a fair result. Back heel was a bit dodgy thinking that Sip was right behind me. Field caused a lot of dodginess s around the park.

Eagles, haven't seen the draw, care to share?? It's not on the excellent site.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're hoping to avoid the sophmore jinx next season. :)

DB,
If memory serves, which normally it doesn't at my age, he was referring to a post from Bored about how other teams chances of winning the FVSL league got better now that we were leaving, but ours didn't. Paraphrasing of course. ;)

Funny we said the same thing about Gomesy last night on the field when the PK got called.

...which is why I said 'possible', because really, it was possible :)

Never leave something hanging that might come back and bite you. ARSEMAN obviously doesn't get that.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flying horses vs metro ford (2nd round)

WVFC vs Richmond (opening round). Winner plays poco

Croatia vs SFU united ( opening round) winner plays Columbus

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
...which is why I said 'possible', because really, it was possible :)

Never leave something hanging that might come back and bite you. ARSEMAN obviously doesn't get that.
We as a team are just enjoying the moment for now.we are well aware of the work ahead of us if we want to accomplish the goals we have set for ourselves .That being said all the lol were just a little piss take on some of the previous comments made about our move over to the great vmsl.Im sure know one exspected us to win the league but us.Im just surprised we did it in 15 games which shows all the hard work is paying off.Great job to the coaching and training staff and the commitment of the squad.Now on to goal #2 the masters cup.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not surprising...very interesting year thus far, and it is good. Yoda, based on the past, probably no cup games for a few weeks yet; teams that have finished the year will have to wait for a few weeks.

PS I did not think this so much earlier but now I do: Croatia is a team to be reckoned with. Didar alone gives them a 1-2 goal a game advantage.

Sir M

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece, get it organized then!!!

Even the FVSL is quicker ;)

Would be nice to fill in the next few weeks with the makeup games.

I remember last year teams sitting for weeks until BC's.

Mind you we had 2 cups we played in to extend the season.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We as a team are just enjoying the moment for now.we are well aware of the work ahead of us if we want to accomplish the goals we have set for ourselves .That being said all the lol were just a little piss take on some of the previous comments made about our move over to the great vmsl.Im sure know one exspected us to win the league but us.Im just surprised we did it in 15 games which shows all the hard work is paying off.Great job to the coaching and training staff and the commitment of the squad.Now on to goal #2 the masters cup.

Right. The great VMSL. No-one said sweet fa about whether you would win the prestigious league or not. Those that have played in aforementioned 'great' vmsl don't give a daffy duck ya tosser. You've got a fair way to go yet. You're a good team. Highstepping right now is a bit premature. There's a bit of football to be played yet. Keep your lol's quiet until someone other than yourself takes notice.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0