Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw that Columbus and SU tied today, just wondering if my prediction was right in that Columbus came back to tie it?? As for the other game WAB, are you kidding me SAPP tieing the Germans?? Did the Favaros not show up today?? There goes SAPP's chance at trying to win the league!!:confused:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 3 - KLM Alemania 2
(2-0 half)

Again Sapp stops playing at 3-buzz and Alemania makes it close. But, really, if we scored on any our breakaways from beginning to end of the game we would have been in the low-to-mid teens in goals. Alex off his game and only got 1 goal off a PK. Alemania worked hard and the goalie kept it respectable.
Kensington is great, but small, and the massive hill on the North side is a challenge. But I love how Alemania sets up shop on the south side of the field and expects the away team to chase the ball down the hill all game. I'd let it roll all the way to 33rd, but my kids were having fun tumbling down the hill and retrieving the ball.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw the VMSL site stating 2-2. It is wrong.
Alex M (15)
Alex A (20)
Ryan McNabb (65)
KLM (70)
KLM (75)

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 8
Chile 0

Westside 3 (pks)
Argentina 2

south american hardware added to the trophy case. final against argentina should have been put to bed well before pks. two late ones by the argies as westside ensured everyone saw the pitch.

fantastic facilities and gracious hosts. piss-up and hangover number 2 and counting.

local derby between cola cola and u.of chile today was incredible. now that is passionate support...bags o´shite and all. what an atmosphere. thankful to have survived the trip home from the stadium.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 8
Chile 0

Westside 3 (pks)
Argentina 2

south american hardware added to the trophy case. final against argentina should have been put to bed well before pks. two late ones by the argies as westside ensured everyone saw the pitch.

fantastic facilities and gracious hosts. piss-up and hangover number 2 and counting.;)

local derby between cola cola and u.of chile today was incredible. now that is passionate support...bags o´shite and all. what an atmosphere. thankful to have survived the trip home from the stadium.

Please put this in another thread. Ask Freddy to make slide show featuring the panning in-and-out motion. That turns me on!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What city are you guys in Smallsy, is it a tournament, are they good hosts ie do you get tours, dinners etc...whats it like?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for the first round of the second half of the season?

Sapp vs Columbus
Romania vs Idiots
BRM vs Wickham
ze Germans vs West Van

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Picks for the weekend:

Sapp over Columbus 2-1
Richmond over Romania 3-0
SU over Wick 3-1
WV over Alemania 4-0

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
another sapp/columbus battle - another game affected by the decisions of the man in middle.

- Sapp take the game to columbus in the first 10 and scores a cracker to go up one.
- 17th minute Sal throws an ELBOW at mcnabb and ryan responds with a slap. one red card - mcnabb.
- 20th minute sapp gives up the ball in the box and columbus make them pay
- 35th minute columbus scores on another counter
- 55th minute after some continued pressure sapp scores to tie up the game. this is right after missing a breakaway
- 65th columbus forward does well to finish top corner

game ends with sapperton continuing their 10 man push towards goal.

all in all, surprising that sapperton was able to do as much with 10 guys up against the table leaders. i'm pretty sure columbus would agree.

should be an interesting second half of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts