Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
:cool:
Well it looks like WAB will be right with his picks and add SU as the 7th team to get in!! Looks like the Romanians, Germans and Richmond can battle it out for the 2 relegation spots!:D Unless of course this is all a bogus quote from Jack the lad!!:knvb:

Easy there conductor. Richmond will finish about 3 spots higher than it currently sits. After we dispose of the porkchops on Friday (and the Germans lose to Sapp) we will jump 2 positions with our next game against the keeperless Romanians. Dont count Richmond out quite yet...:cool:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
``Easy there conductor. Richmond will finish about 3 spots higher than it currently sits. After we dispose of the porkchops on Friday (and the Germans lose to Sapp) we will jump 2 positions with our next game against the keeperless Romanians. ``

Sapp will destroy Surrey (Bohica may even see some playing time tonight)
WV-Rmd 2-2

Some fans are starting to question your ability to prognosticate Bohica. Sorry...

Sir M

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahaha....well in fairness, i didn't know until after i posted that comment that Bohica is suspended for 2 games....otherwise it would have been a completely different game with him in the lineup! :rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The GOTW

Sapperton vs Alemania

The top 4 of 6 goal scorers in he game on Sunday. I can see a record amount of goals scored.

Prediction
Sapp 11 - Alemania 7

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, you are forgetting the fact that the "Wanker" can only score if the other team is playing with only 9 men or doesn't have a goalie! :wa::p So it looks like Sapp will have to rely on their secondary scoring in this one...time for WAB to step it up and pot a couple!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoring:
Alex will score 3 of the 1st 4 goals (with Favs getting 1). Alemania will get 2 back. Sapp will get a few more from Zico, Justin and Lochen. Alemania will reply with 2 more. Then Geoff will get the all important 8-11 goals in the final 30 minutes. Alemania will finish strong with a few more.

Although blessed with 5 golden opportunities, Karm will not score.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoring:
Alex will score 3 of the 1st 4 goals (with Favs getting 1). Alemania will get 2 back. Sapp will get a few more from Zico, Justin and Lochen. Alemania will reply with 2 more. Then Geoff will get the all important 8-11 goals in the final 30 minutes. Alemania will finish strong with a few more.

Lochen will score. cmon WAB your dreaming now.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoring:

I hope your keeper's not seeing this!!! :D

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My picks for this weekend are

Wickham in close one against the goalieless Romanians!
Sapp by a field goal over KLM as Kensington Park brings back some good memories for Mike Favs from 20 yrs ago. Hopefully it's clear out as the view of the city is priceless on a sunny day from this park!
Columbus will struggle against Surrey due to the time difference and an early morning game start. I am picking a come back tie in this one!:D
Big game tonight between the PorkChops and Idiots. Heard straight from the horses mouth (Klint) that this is going to be a knock down, drag around sort of game being done mostly by Richmond. Might have to go and see this one to believe it. Anyways I am picking the PorkChops to come through with 3 points tonight.

Last but not least I also pick that Westside will come back to the Hotel unaffected by the "fall back an hour" this weekend in Chile. But they will definitely have picked up a few hangovers. And Sir M will be going to check out his Favourite Div 3 side, the Flying Horseman after their on slaught of 24 gf and 1ga in their past 2 games. You know he is itching to put them in his rankings next week. This is why him skipped them this week?:confused:

wutthefuk

Sep 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Conductor! But A Nice rainy,mucker game helps us! As you know,we are a mucker team,and it is just nice to play in the top league of the Masters against some good teams /players/coaches!It has been all good,even with the 2-6 record! cheers to all the teams! Kensington is still one of the top fields!Good luck to all this weekend!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well so far 1/2 as wickham dissapoints me again ending up in a tie with the goalieless Romanians 1-1. But true to style the PorkChops impressed me tonight and over achieved as they beat the Idiots 3-1. The scoreline flatters Richmond as PCOV could have won by a touchdown. But in true Portuguese flair after being up at the half 3-0, the reason this guys are the best bang for your buck as a spectator they go from cruise control to out of control! In the first 12 min of the second half PCOV picks up 2 red cards to allow the Idiots back in the game. But with a chance to gain some momentum back Richmond loses a player to his second yellow. Than 10 minutes later they lose another plaer to a red. So than the boredom starts as you have a Masters division of 9vs 9 going on. I know both coaches must have liked the conditioning going on!:D Anyways after watching Richmond on maybe an off night for them, I would say they would be hard pessed to be in the top 5 of the NSCL! Congrats to PCOV who were full value for the victory!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who was the ref with all of the cards? I see that the horses won 9-1, and Rainforest lost in Div 3...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the advice. From what I have seen, you would be in trouble against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0