Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/rumours/banter, November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 0 Cliff 0

Cliff defended the whole game and were very happy with the tie, in fact there were Super Socco chants in the other dressing room! SuuuuuuperrrrrrSooooooooocco!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRM 5
Wickham 1

1 nil at the half but really should have been 3 or 4.

It was 4-0 until Wickham pulled one back with about 25 to go.

Thought they really missed their normal centre midfielder though we are on a bit of a roll... Planks won't have crossbars to save him in a couple of weeks :rolleyes:

By my calculations, massive logjam for 3rd place in the league:

WestVan 19
Richmond 15
BRM 14
Wickham 14
Sapperton 14
Columbus 14
PCOV 14
Westside 9
MetroFord 9
Cliff Avenue 8

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 0 Cliff 0

Cliff defended the whole game and were very happy with the tie, in fact there were Super Socco chants in the other dressing room! SuuuuuuperrrrrrSooooooooocco!

Cliff taking 4 points from Columbus this year. The Super Socco stock must be going throught the roof.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good result 2day for the big red machine, finally starting to gel as a team, nice to get outta the basement. lookin forward to fri night lights, capt s make sure the cooler is stocked. pretty clean game, no cards. 1st half felt like we were on the pp for quite while, lots of one way traffic.

PS Cainy, your goal scoring streak is over at 1........2 goals in 18 years. well done fella, back to work on tues, finishing drills for you scrimmage for the rest of us.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,
Hopefully you guys will have the same accuracy on your shots that the Porks did. If that is the case, I won't need the posts. It is good to hear you guys are pulling it together. Looking forward to our match, should be a good one.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
These are the actual current standings:

1. West Van, 19 points, 9 games played.
2. Richmond, 15 points, 10 games played.
3. Columbus, 14 points, 8 games played.
4. Sapperton, 14 points, 9 games played.
5. Surrey Utd, 14 points, 10 games played.
6. PCOV, 14 points, 10 games played.
7. Wickham, 14 points, 10 games played.
8. Westside, 9 points, 9 games played.
9. MetroFordFF,9 points, 9 games played.
10. Cliff Ave, 8 points, 10 games played.

Six teams make the BCs, and two get relegated to Division 1.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just have to commend T-Idiot on his avatar, but Robbie, don't you think you should give that to Ginger-Tours?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give that man a prize.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-jcDRFId68"]YouTube- Adding Benny Hill to anything makes it funny[/ame]

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westvan yankees 1 Portugese predators 1

By looking at Westvans pay roll, their experience, their new players, their over priced coach, and their place in the standings you figure this game should be a blow out!!! (((NOT EVEN CLOSE)))

First half starts with Westvan playing with a game plan! Looked very good the first twenty minutes as they put all their players to the right side and tried feeding mandala and danny up the gut... but to no evail! I must say Westvan was hungry and wanted it more no questions asked. They were coming very hard for the first twenty minutes. A few chances but not like the they were clear cut! Our goalie never had to make any saves but they were getting close. Westvan gets a free kick and hits a few players on the 18 yard line... trickles to freddy and he baries it!!!! Thats all she wrote for westvan!!! PCOv start getting alittle bit of momentum but kept losing the ball.. First half ends 1-0 for WEstvan but Porks turn it up towards the end of the first half! If Westvan could play 90 mins the way the way they played in the first 20... They would do very well:rolleyes:

Second half WEstvan comes up with a new startegy.. Lets defend the lead because we are damn too tired to run with these guys!!! All one way traffic from Westvans 18yard to half way line!!! We had ball possession and more ball possession but nothing going near planks bald head!!! The reason was because the turf was frozen, everytime we got close the ball went out for a goal kick!!! Planks you took at least 30 goal kicks in the second half because the ball kept getting away from us!!! Any other day besides a frozen pitch we barry 5 goals in the back of the net!!! You guys couldn t keep up with us!! The reason the game was close was because of your 3 down the middle ( all new signings) Notty,Danny,Dino were all monsters down the middle!!! As the game went on we could of had 1 guy in the back because WEstvan didn t know what our half looked like!! We finally get a free kick about 40 yards out!!! The reason we were falling was because you guys were to friggin slow and had to foul us!!! Thats why we kept getting free kicks Mr. planks!!! We finally put one near the net and its a goal... 1 shot and 1 goal... shooting percentage 100%.. Game tied at 1-1 and we were not happy... We put the pressure on but not enough time left or else we win! Batista who is playing at 60% gets a breakaway at the end of game... I asked him what happened. He said as he broke into the 18 he tried defending the ball infront of him.. As the guy behind him was coming he pushed him hard and thats why he fell!! Should of been a PK but i think the right thing was not to call it!!! The last thing i would wanna do is beat ur sorry as planks with a pk;)

Games ends 1-1... Awesome game for the fans to watch as you get Eastside vs the Westside!

Also from an experienced team like WEstvan why would they start calling our players pigeons? Eagles should have had more class than that ! Thats what triggered our sidelines as well as players telling him to take it to the parking lot. If your sideline showed class it would of trickled to our sideline!! Thats why our sideline errupted... You start action you get a reaction... At the sametime time our goalie gets kneed by a 120lb so of course everything is gonna errupt!

Sir M looking forward to playing you guys on a nice turf or a nice grassy pitch!!!

All in all... WEstvan picked up a few great players which are making a huge difference for them!!! Like i said Dino,Danny,Darren... the 3 D's were all monsters and kudos to them!!!

I am very confident and would love nothing more to play you guys in the first round of Bc's or our league play-offs;)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
All that time in our end and not one shot on goal. How am I supposed to prove that I can catch the ball when you guys could not hit the net. Lots of tough guys on the sidelines for the Porks. Too bad none have the balls to put on a pair of boots. What does it mean when The Porks players on the field are telling their own fans to shut up. I think maybe they are ashamed of being associated with them. And that George guy, my god man, this is soccer, not the 3m diving championships. I could have sworn he had been shot three or four times. In the end a 1-1 result was fair.

Planks you are very lucky the pitch was frozen!!! I respect you because i believe your a very good shot stopper, but with our forwards talent you would be hung to dry if we had a nice pitch:)

If that George guy was in on you with a 50/50 ball Mr. Planks i dont think you would be going to work for the next few days! He is strong like a bull... And trust me, he never dives!! Its what your team was doing to us... (((fouling because lack of speed)));)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alot of diving out there, and some class comments by the Fantabulaous center back. Aftter the PCOV goal, yelling at the west Van side line " Go back over the bridge you F...gs!" and something about taking your Bra off and twisting you like a pretzel....Meet me in the parking lot after the game?

Sticks and stones will...never mind. Eagles will now be on the injury list as Day to Day; out with hurt feelings.

Our center back was peeved because Eagles kept telling us what he had for dinner for 10 mins?? What do you expect? He shut up pretty quick after we tied the game 1-1 and almost won it!!!

Sometimes things get out of hand but at the end of the day its all good!! Two teams wanting to win... A few words here and there is all good:) i am sure nothing is intentionally intended but sometimes the intensity brings out our emotions.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone ever seen Fantabulous, Mr. Base and Coach in the same room at the same time?

Sir M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0